Ivanova E.V., Vorotnikova S.A.
FEATURES OF THE ORGANIZATION OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASSES WITH ENGINEERING STUDENTS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT NEW EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS
Ivanova E.V.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Vorotnikova S.A.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: email@example.com
1Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics
Abstract. The article describes the tasks of building an educational and training process with students of the engineering profile of the university, presents the content of building classes on physical training of students (the main, preparatory and final stages). The results of the application of a new approach to the development of elective discipline and the formation of new tasks of the pedagogical process by university teachers in the form of the development and implementation of new programs of the Federal State Educational Standard 3+ and the Federal State Educational Standard 3 ++are described. The results of the introduction of a physical education program for students of engineering profile at the Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics in the system of physical education with the use of the elective discipline «Volleyball» are shown. After processing and analyzing the work performed by students of the university for three years of study, positive trends were revealed in changing attitudes to their health, theoretical knowledge and visits to the subject of physical culture. The results of the study, showing the implementation of the level of mastery of the basics of physical training by students in practical physical culture lessons, as well as their mastery of theoretical knowledge in a distance format, convinced us of the need to continue this study, finding additional mechanisms and conditions for improving the indicators.
Keywords: engineering students, physical education program, organization of classes, elective discipline, volleyball, test papers.
- Barakhsanov V.P., Filippov A.V., Migalkin A.G. Didactic electronic means in the regional system of physical education. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2018, vol. 7, no. 4 (25). pp. 35-37. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36745341
- Bobrovsky E.A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the implemented state projects to increase the level of activity in the field of physical culture and sports among citizens of the country. Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management, 2021, vol. 10, no. 1 (34), pp. 95-98. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44851854
- Bratanovsky S.N. Conceptual approaches to the differentiation of the concepts of “physical culture” and “sport” in the field of human activity. Theory and practice of physical culture, 2019, no. 6, pp. 65. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37615931
- Domalevskaya L.V. Individualization of technical and tactical training of female students involved in volleyball, based on taking into account their cognitive styles and reaction of choice. Young Scientist, 2020, no. 18 (308), pp. 420-424. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42805803
- Zhomin K.M., Grebennikova I.N. Socialization of students as the main factor in the implementation of health-saving technologies. Philosophy of Education, 2020, vol. 20, no. 4. pp. 110-124. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42805803
- Kasatkina E.V., Ivanova E.V., Bespalova N.A., Moldovanova I.V. Pedagogical conditions for the humanization of the sphere of physical education at the university within the framework of the federal state educational standard (FSES 3+). Interexpo Geo-Siberia, vol. 6. 2016. no. 2. pp. 128-131. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26156977
- Kasatkina A.A., Moldovanova I.V. The use of an elective course in volleyball to form the motor activity of engineering students. Novosibirsk, NGPU Publ., 2017. pp. 45-50. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28841717
- Kasatkina A.A., Moldovanova I.V. Pedagogical conditions for the implementation of an elective volleyball course in an engineering university. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations, 2017, no. 2 (46), pp. 58-62. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?id=34483635
- Kasatkina A.A., Silkina N.V., Moldovanova I.V. Methodological studies of the problem of humanitarian and cultural development of an engineering student in the field of physical education. World of Science, Culture, Education, 2012, no. 6 (37), pp. 166-168. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18361300
- Moldovanova I.V., Kasatkina A.A. Modeling the integral training of young volleyball players. Novosibirsk, NGPU Publ., 2017. pp. 84-87. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28841728&pff=1
- Moldovanova I.V., Kasatkina A.A., Ivanova E.V. A new educational program of the “Physical culture” profile as a factor in the formation of competencies among university students. Interexpo Geo-Siberia, 2016, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 156-160. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26156984
- Ochir-Ubushaeva A.V., Kurdyukova A.S., Syukiev D.N. Physical culture and sport as a means of maintaining and strengthening students’ health. Actual scientific research in the modern world, 2019, no. 2-4 (46), pp. 106-108. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37073694
- Stepanov A.Ya., Zobkova E.V., Polyakova N.N. Features of motivation and practical attitude to a healthy lifestyle of modern students. Uchenye zapiski, 2018, no. 2 (26), pp. 58-63. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35132369
- Rubanovich V.B., Zhomin K.M. Dynamics of indicators of physical health of female students with different motor activity. Moscow, NGPU Publ., 2018. pp. 9-13. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36259607
- Rubanovich V.B., Zhomin K.M. Some data of monitoring the physical health of students in the process of studying at the university and its practical significance. Novosibirsk, SGUPS. 2017. pp. 316-317. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32498543
- Sbitneva O.A. Physical culture and sport as components in professional training of specialists. International journal of humanitarian and natural sciences, 2019, no. 5-3, pp. 48-50. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38187844
- Zheleznyak Yu.D., Portnov Yu.M., Sports games: Technique, tactics, teaching methods. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2004. 520 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-7695-1749-2
Ivanova E.V., Vorotnikova S.A. Features of the organization of physical education classes with engineering students taking into account new educational standards. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.206-214. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.21