ORGANIZING AND CONDUCTING OUTDOOR GAMES IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASSES AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Moldovanova I.V.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University
Abstract. The article describes the problem of reducing the motor activity of children and, as a result, a decrease in the level of adaptive systems of the body. The role of the discipline “Physical Culture” in the work of teachers and trainers-teachers to ensure the motor activity of younger schoolchildren is emphasized. The problem of finding effective forms, methods and content of physical education of schoolchildren, maintaining an optimal level of motor activity and searching for new methodological developments in the organization of lessons and extracurricular activities in primary school is raised. One of the most effective means of solving the problems of physical education of primary school students is outdoor games as one of the most accessible forms of activity for children, which involves the conscious reproduction of the skill of movements. The application of the proposed new methodological developments is being tested for the use of correctly selected and clearly dosed outdoor games at primary school physical culture lessons and in extracurricular activities with the possibility of further use in practice by teachers and organizers of extracurricular activities of children in physical culture. The results obtained allowed us to come to the following conclusion: physical training of younger schoolchildren will be more effective if outdoor games are used not only in the classroom, but also actively in extracurricular activities with students, using a variety of different types of competitions, physical education activities, etc.
Keywords: primary school, outdoor games, extracurricular activities, physical culture, methods, physical qualities.
- Alekseev S.V. Physical culture and sport in the educational space of Russia. Monograph. Moscow, Euroshkola Publ., 2017. 500 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-93512-067-2
- Barakhsanov V.P., Filippov A.V., Migalkin A.G. Didactic electronic means in the regional system of physical education. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2018, vol. 7, no. 4 (25), pp. 35-37. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36745341
- Volchkova M.A., Ilyina S.A. The relevance of the implementation of the TRP norms in the Russian system of physical education. Science-2020, 2018, no. 2–2 (18). pp. 30-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35087301
- Godzhiev G.T., Vorobieva I.N. Training of teachers of physical culture in the context of informatization of society. Innovations in education, 2019, no. 5, pp. 139-144. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37310177
- Guba V.P. Bulykina L.V., Achkasov E.E. Sensitive periods of development of children. Definition of sports talent. Moscow, Sport Publ., 2021. 177 p. ISBN 978-5-907225-57-2
- Dunaeva I.A., Pakhunova V.V. Physical education of junior schoolchildren. Alley of science, 2019, no. 11 (38), pp. 886-890. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42362117
- Zhomin K. M, Rubanovich VB Influence of sports and recreational activities on the adaptation of children to a comprehensive school. SMALTA, 2019, no. 4, pp. 38-43. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41839105
- Zorina O.V. The use of psychomotor teaching methods in the preparation of future physical culture teachers for innovative activities. World of Science, Culture, Education, 2020, no. 1 (80), pp. 75-77. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42507468
- Kopaev V.P. Competence in long-term planning of physical education of schoolchildren: problem statement. Modern pedagogical education, 2020, no. 5, pp. 183-185. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42940309
- Laa S.R. Adaptive physical culture. Scientific and practical research, 2019, no. 8-4 (23), pp. 33-36.
- Mikhel O.I., Kirillova M.Yu., Belozerova S.Yu. Organizational and methodological conditions for the content of physical culture lessons in elementary school based on the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard. Young scientist, 2018, no. 32 (218), pp. 98-102. (In Russian).
- Moldovanova I.V. Problems of technical training of female volleyball players 13-14 years old. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations, 2020, no. 3 (59), pp. 78-85. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44060534
- Moldovanova I.V., Mezhueva T.V. Application of outdoor games at the initial stage of training volleyball players. Bulletin of pedagogical innovations, 2020, no. 1 (57), pp. 69-76. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42614551
- Naumova E.M. Formation of personal organization among adolescents in the process of physical culture and sports activity. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2016, no. 4, pp. 53-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27299022
- Fetisova S.L., Fokine A.M. Outdoor games in general education and correctional institutions. Saint Petersburg, Russian State Pedagogical University im. A.I. Herzen Publ., 2015. 237 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27269433
- Polyanskaya G.V. Methods of teaching physical culture in primary school. Bulletin of science and education, 2019, no. 1-1 (55), pp. 86-91. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36747109
- Buldasheva O.V., Burkov G.M., Burkova L.G. Problems of school physical education: theory and practice. Monograph. Novosibirsk, TsRNS Publ., 2016. 176 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26198268
- Shcherbakova E.V. On the issue of preparing students for fulfilling the TRP standards. Physical culture and sport in the modern world: problems and solutions, 2017, no. 1, pp. 148-154. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30745138
- Yarlykova O.V., Chubukova V.V. Influence of outdoor games on the development of physical qualities of primary schoolchildren in extracurricular activities. Tavricheskiy scientific observer, 2016, no. 1-3 (6), pp. 99-100. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25473109
Moldovanova I.V. Organizing and conducting outdoor games in physical education classes and extracurricular activities in primary school. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.196-205. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.20