STRATEGIC PLANNING AS THE MAIN VECTOR OF INCREASING THE EFFICIENCY OF BUSINESS STRUCTURES
Thor S.A.1 (Lugansk, Luhansk People’s Republic) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Luhansk State University named after Vladimir Dal
Abstract. The special conditions for the development of strategic planning as the main vector of increasing the efficiency of entrepreneurial structures are considered, the conditions for the formation of optimal strategies for the development of entrepreneurial structures based on the method of game theory are studied and an assessment of the modern mechanism of strategic planning in a crisis is presented. The use of game theory to make strategic management decisions is effective in conducting pricing policy, expansion into new markets, various forms of cooperation, identifying leaders and performers in the field of research and innovation, vertical integration. A system of indicators for assessing the economic efficiency of entrepreneurial activity is defined, which are an important tool for implementing the economic policy of the enterprise and a key tool for justifying management decisions, optimizing resource costs, improving pricing policy and increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise. The mechanism of formation of optimal strategies in crisis conditions is presented, which will allow applying optimal behavior strategies and developing anti-crisis measures, forming anti-crisis strategies for the development of business structures. Statistical studies of the state of nature and a thorough study of the opponent’s behavior make it possible to approach the game more optimistically and choose mixed strategies that give a better result than by the criterion of extreme pessimism, which in a crisis gives the player a significant advantage over competitors. It should also be borne in mind that the enemy also participates in games with nature, but there may be different levels of resistance to emerging states, therefore, when studying the enemy, it is necessary to pay attention to the conduct of the enemy’s game with nature in order to study the possible strategies used by him and take advantage of the case when the enemy is confused or not to let the opponent take advantage of such a case in the game with our business structure.
Keywords: strategic planning, efficiency, business structures, strategic management, optimal strategies, game theory, anti-crisis strategy, post-crisis economy.
- Baida E.A. Ensuring the competitiveness of production organizations. Bulletin of the Siberian State Automobile and Road Academy, 2015, no. 3, pp. 79-83. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23610033
- Borisova S.G., Tolmacheva V.S. Anti-crisis management of the organization: features, diagnostics and choice of strategy. Bulletin of the Moscow State Unitary Enterprise named after Ivan Fedorov, 2016, no. 3, pp. 13-17. (In Russian). . URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28320023
- Koval A.M. Analysis of the effectiveness of the trade organization. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2017, no. 6-1, pp. 135-139. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29187461
- Kondratskaya T.A. Adaptation and efficiency of small business: comparative assessment. Azimut of scientific research: economics and management, 2019, no. 1(26), pp. 180-184. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37206069
- Kuznetsova L.M., Pukhaleva A.G. Features of strategic planning of an entrepreneurial structure. The Tauride scientific observer, 2016, no. 3(8), pp. 49-54. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25794398
- Negreeva V.V., Aleksashkina E.I., Seleznev I.A. Research of actual strategies of anti-crisis management in domestic business. Scientific Journal of ITMO Research Institute. Economics and Environmental Management series, 2018, no. 1, pp. 144-151. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32665038
- Pavlovsky A.S., Razheva A.F. Development and implementation of the anti-crisis strategy of the organization in the conditions of economic sanctions. Bulletin of the Institute of Economics and Management of NovSU, 2017, no. 1(23), pp. 45-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29908479
- Pimenova E.M. Criteria for evaluating the effectiveness and success of entrepreneurship and small business. Economy, 2020, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 2431-2444. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18334/ce.14.10.110959
- Roberts N., Grover V. Investigating firm’s customer agility and firm performance: The importance of aligning sense and respond capabilities. Journal of Business Research, 2012, vol. 65, issue 5, pp. 579-585. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2011.02.009
- Tikhomirov, S. A. Game theory in management practice and management communications. Management in Russia and abroad, 2013, no. 1, pp. 33-39. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18871437
- Thor S.O., Thor O.S., Krolenko M.S. Theoretical aspects of valuation of production investments in the process of forming the investment policy of the enterprise. Bulletin of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University, 2009, no. 7 (139), pp. 220-224. (In Ukrainian).
- Thor S.A. Assessment of factors of development of entrepreneurial activity in conditions of sustainable economic development. Innovative development of the economy, 2021, №2-3(62-63), pp. 210-217. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46358809
- Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation. Available at: https://rosstat.gov.ru (accessed 01 July 2021)
- Shibileva O. V., Sevostyanova E. S., Boyarkina E. V. Small business development strategy in the Russian Federation until 2030. Bulletin of VSUIT, 2016, no. 4, pp. 434-436. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.20914/2310-1202-2016-4-434-436
- Shibileva O.V., Kolesnik N.F., Manyaeva V.A. Development of internal control in the context of business digitalization. Financial business, 2021, no. 3 (213), pp.223-227. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45594323
Thor S.A. Strategic planning as the main vector of increasing the efficiency of business structures. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.95-107. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.10