Antonov V.N., Glebova I.Z.
MARKETING OF SPATIAL INTERACTION OF AGRO-BUSINESS STRUCTURES
Abstract. Currently, market entities face a number of problems that hinder effective entrepreneurial activity in the field of agribusiness: lack of reliable market information, high operating costs in the production and marketing of agricultural products, limited added value of agricultural production in rural areas, insufficient satisfaction of the consumer market growing needs and increasing dependence on food imports. Under these conditions, marketing of spatial interaction is a promising direction for improving the activities of agro-business structures, since it combines target guidelines for business development with the establishment of long-term mutually beneficial partnerships between business partners and consumers. The purpose of the article is to develop theoretical foundations of the marketing concept of agro-business structures spatial interaction aimed at obtaining sustainable competitive advantages based on mutually beneficial cooperation of various participants in the production and marketing of agricultural products. The methodological basis of the research is the conceptual development of domestic and foreign scientists on the marketing of interaction, spatial organization of business, modeling of spatial interaction. Abstract-logical, monographic and evolutionary methods, a systematic approach, methods of analysis and synthesis, comparison and generalization were used in the research process. The scientific novelty of the results obtained is as follows: the concepts of spatial interaction marketing (complementarity, transferability, involvement, mutual benefit, transparency, flexibility) are substantiated; multiplicative, market, infrastructural, innovation-investment and economic effects of spatial interaction are considered; the conditions for the introduction of spatial interaction marketing in the practice of agro-business structures activities have been determined.
Keywords: spatial interaction, marketing of spatial interaction, agro-business structures.
- Anishchenko A.N. “Smart” agriculture as a promising vector of growth of the agrarian sector of the Russian economy. Food Policy and Security, 2019, vol. 6, no. 2, рр. 97-108. (In Russian) DOI: 10.18334/ppib.6.2.41384
- Astapenko M.S. Theories and concepts of spatial economics: essential aspects and evolution of approaches. Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 2018, no. 1, pp.2-2. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34918742
- Balabanova L.V., Germanchuk A.N. Business collaboration in product distribution marketing channels. DonNU Bulletin. Series B. Economics and Law, 2019, no. 3, pp. 27-37. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42355968&
- Bagiev G.L. Formation of the concept of marketing spatial interaction. Corporate Governance and Innovative Development of the Northern Economy: Bulletin of the Research Center for Corporate Law, Management and Venture Investment of Syktyvkar State University, 2014, no. 1, pp. 3-14. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21526168&
- Bagiev G.L., Pinchuk A.V., Serova E.G. On the formation of the concept of marketing of spatial interaction. Problems of the modern economy, 2012, no. 4, pp. 219-224. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18976901
- Gazaeva M.Sh., Eneeva M.N. Evolution of the model of spatial development of agriculture depending on the fundamental world economic processes. Economic and legal issues, 2014, no. 8, pp. 110-114. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23162559
- Granberg A. G., Suslov I. P., Suspicyn S. A. Economic and mathematical research of multi-regional systems. Region: Economics and Sociology, 2008, no. 2, pp. 120-150. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=10607136
- Kaganovich A.A. Spatial organization of the agrarian sector of the region’s economy. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Agrarian University, 2017, no. 2(47), pp. 196-201. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29757917
- Larkina N.G. The genesis of the spatial interaction marketing paradigm. Global scientific potential, 2014, no. 3(36), pp. 115-117. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21781568
- Larkina N.G., Ketova N.P. Interaction marketing technologies: directions of use in the activities of entrepreneurial structures in regional highly competitive markets. Monograph. Rostov-on-Don, Sodejstvie–XXI vek, Publ., 2013, 144 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19684668
- Mashutina M. A. On the issue of formation and development of networks of spatial marketing communications. Problems of the modern economy, 2013, no. (48), pp. 224-227. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21431320
- Minakir P.A., Dem’yanenko A.N. Spatial Economics: Evolution of Approaches and Methodology. Economic science of modern Russia, 2010, no. № 2, pp. 6-32. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15288656
- Pinchuk A.V. Problems of Evolution of Marketing Concepts of Commercial Structures in the Conditions of Spatial-Systemic Economy. Problems of the modern economy, 2015, no. 4(56), pp. 291-293. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25523219
- Serova E.G. Formation of a sustainable adaptive architecture of a marketing information system in a spatial economy. Scientific works of the Free Economic Society of Russia, 2013, vol. 179, pp. 646-653. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21182472
- Gorkin A.P. Slovar’-spravochnik Socio-economic geography: concepts and terms. Reference dictionary. Smolensk, Ojkumena Publ., 2013. 328 p. URL:
- Surilov M.N. Marketing techniques as a tool for managing the promotion of territorial business zones. Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, no. 1, pp. 126-139. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29009749
- Horohova E.V. Formation of the concept of “architectural and spatial marketing”. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Construction and architecture, 2018, vol.18, no. 4, pp. 11-17. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36466433
- Yushin I.V. “Rings and Gradients”: Towards the Theory of Spatial Organization of Agricultural Production. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: State and Municipal Administration, 2016, no. 1, pp. 58-65. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27370894
- Birkin M., Heppenstall А. Extending Spatial Interaction Models with Agents for Understanding Relationships in a Dynamic Retail Market. Urban Studies Research, 2011, article ID 403969, 12 p. DOI: : https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/403969
- Bradlow E.T., Bronnenberg B., Russell G.J. Spatial Models in Marketing. Marketing Letters, 2005, no.16:3/4, pp. 267–278. DOI:10.1007/s11002-005-5891-3
- Efremenko I., Bondarenko V., Romanishina T. Application issues of spatial interaction marketing in the regional agribusiness sustainable development. 2021, E3S Web of Conferences 273, 08080 (2021). DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/202127308080
- O’Kelly M.E., Spatial Interaction. In: James D. Wright (editor-in-chief), International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, 2nd edition, Oxford: Elsevier Publ., 2015, vol. 23, pp. 152–156. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-097086-8.72062-9I
- Serova E. The Role of Agent Based Modelling in the Design of Management Decision Processes. Journal Information Systems Evaluation, Academic Publishing International Ltd, 2013, vol. 16, issue.1, pp. 71-80.