Grebennikova V.M., Malkov A.A., Us O.A.
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE FORMATION OF POLITICAL CULTURE AND CIVIC VALUES OF MODERN RUSSIAN YOUTH: THE ROLE AND SIGNIFICANCE
Grebennikova V.M.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Malkov A.A.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Us O.A.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Kuban State University
Abstract. The article analyzes the current issues of education of the political culture of adolescents and young people within the framework of the education system in modern Russian conditions. The essence of the concept of “political culture” is revealed, the features of its formation, the mechanisms of development, adoption and reproduction of certain political values in modern conditions are considered. The features and value-semantic foundations of the Russian political culture, the key problems of its formation related to the nature of historical development are identified. The main stages of the formation of political culture in adolescence and adolescence, the factors influencing this process are considered. The conclusion is made about the need to increase the role and responsibility of educational institutions in the education of political culture and the formation of a system of political values of young people. The main elements of this activity are defined: the formation of a system of knowledge about the political life of society and basic political ideas, the development of practical skills of students, including the ability to independently assess political phenomena and events, teaching students the skills to show a civic position in real life. The obtained results of the study allow us to say that the process of forming the political culture of adolescents and young people within the educational system in modern Russian conditions should be carried out taking into account both their age characteristics and individual-personal preferences. This is a rather complicated and lengthy process, however, as the real Russian social practice shows, such work is simply necessary. Only by systematic and purposeful work can a normal civic position be formed, and children, adolescents and youth will not only be protected to a certain extent from external manipulations, but will also receive a solid basis for their socio-political development, the basis of civic consciousness.
Keyword: political culture, values, socialization, simplification, political consciousness, education.
- Gadzhiev K.S. Political Science. Moscow, International relations Publ., 1994. 400 p. (In Russian) ISBN 5-7133-0786-7
- Grebennikova V.M., Ignatovich V.K. To the question of the methodological substantiation of social and pedagogical support of the family as the subject of designing the individual educational trajectory of a child. Pedagogy and education, 2019, no. 3, pp. 75-83. (In Russian) DOI: 10.7256/2454-0676.2019.3.30517
- Grebennikova V.M., Nikitina N.I. Continuous education as a cultural-historical problem. Problems of Philosophy, 2014. no. 4, pp. 79-83. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21564650
- Dakhin A.N., Avdyushchenko V.Yu., Tokarev V.A. Patriotic education: technology and not only. School technologies, 2020, no. 1, pp. 32-40.
- Ignatovich V.K. Psychological space-time and basic cultural scenarios of an educational event. Historical and socio-educational thought, 2018, vol. 10, no. 4-2. pp. 134-149. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36334866
- Kuzema T.B. Ways of shaping the political culture of schoolchildren. E-Scio, 2021, no. 2 (53), pp. 153-159. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44903797
- Malinova O.Yu. “Political culture” in Russian and Anglo-American scientific discourse. Political Science, 2006, no. 3, pp. 7-30. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9169191
- Martyushov L.N. On the nature and essence of patriotism and the tasks of patriotic education. Pedagogical education in Russia, 2018, no. 3, pp. 26-24. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32718700
- Mokhin K.S., Leshchenko M.V. The influence of the group on a person. Pedagogy: history, perspectives, 2020, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 115-124. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43099057
- Nikitin V.Yu. Patriotism in the Formation of Political Culture. Science. Society. Defense, 2017, no. 1 (10), pp. 6-6. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28826193
- Nikitin V.Yu. Patriotism, political orientations and types of political culture. Science. Society. Defense, 2017, no. 2 (11), pp. 3-3. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28994857
- Shestopal E.B. Political Science: New Directions. Moscow, Veche Publ., 1999. 332p. (In Russian) ISBN: 5-7838-0441-X
- Ryazanov A.V., Morokhova E.I. Political culture of Russia: dynamics and direction. Manuscript, 2020, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 154-157. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30853/manuscript.2020.1.31
- Sokolova E.V. Political subcultures in the structure of political culture. Student science of the XXI century, 2016, no. 1-1 (8), pp. 173-175. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25431425
- Us O.A., Malkov A.A. Political competence as the goal of training students of pedagogical specialties. Notes of a scientist, 2021, no. 3-1, pp. 426-433. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44881382
- Shestopal E.B. Political psychology. Moscow, Infra-M Publ., 2002. 448 p. (In Russian) ISBN 5-16-000981-7
- Almond G., Verba S. The civic culture: political attitudes and democracy in five countries. Princeton, Princeton University Publ., 1963. 574 p. ISBN 978-1-4008-7456-9
Grebennikova V.M., Malkov A.A., Us O.A. Educational institutions in the formation of political culture and civic values of modern Russian youth: the role and significance. CITISE, 2021, no. 3, pp.128-136. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.11