Akhunov A.R., Gubaidullin M.I., Zaripova L.A., Kostromina D.А., Sattarova G.A.
SCHOOL PROJECT ACTIVITIES ON IMPROVEMENT OF PUBLIC AREAS IN RURAL AREA (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE VILLAGE MIKHAILOVKA, UFIMSKY DISTRICT, REPUBLIC BASHKORTOSTAN)
UDC 372.891 (911.711)
Abstract. This article discusses the conditions for the implementation of individual school project activities for the improvement of public space in rural areas (for example, the village of Mikhailovka, Ufa district of the Republic of Bashkortostan). Special emphasis is placed on the possibility of the subject “Geography” in a secondary school for organizing research activities of students. Project activities cover all levels of modern education. At school, a deep study of individual subjects can be realized using students’ research projects when solving certain problems. If these problems relate to the territory in which the students themselves live, then there is a “immersion” in the topic of research. The article presents excerpts from the work of schoolchildren of the secondary school named after A.M. Alymova in the village of Mikhailovka. Proposals for the improvement of public spaces in Mikhailovka are accompanied by photographic and cartographic material. The recommendations note that the territory of the village of Mikhailovka has a good natural-recreational and historical-cultural framework for the development of its territory. However, today the improvement of public spaces in the village is carried out only for certain types of work, which leads to the loss of mutual coordination of the improvement elements. Therefore, an integrated approach to improving the quality of the living environment is required, taking into account the opinion of local residents, including the younger generation. School project activities of a research nature strengthen and develop an intersubject connection between natural, social and humanitarian knowledge and skills.
Keywords: individual school project, improvement of public spaces, methods of teaching geography.
- Aryukov E.A. Project approach in the formation of individual educational trajectories. Educational experiment in education, 2020, no. 4 (96), pp. 43-50. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44771436
- Vakhrushev S.A. Some problems of implementation of project activities in school education. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2021, vol. 10, no. 1 (34). pp. 40-44. (In Russian) DOI: 10.26140/anip-2021-1001-0008
- Galaeva N.L. Designing cycling and cycling pedestrian zones in the urban environment. Prospects of science, 2020, no. 5 (128), pp. 83-86. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43858778
- German A.V. Classification of pedestrian structures in the space of transport and communication systems. Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Applied ecology. Urban studies, 2021, no. 1 (41), pp. 19-31. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45555610
- Gissin V.I. Approaches to the organization of transport security in non-standard situations. Bulletin of the Rostov State Economic University (RINH), 2019, no. 3 (67), pp. 29-35. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43803017
- Kartashova N.P. Architectural and planning solution of rural parks. Forestry journal, 2019, vol. 9, no. 3 (35), pp. 35-44. (In Russian) DOI: 10.34220/issn.2222-7962/2019.3/5
- Kolomeets O.P. Stages of project activities on the example of the final individual project on human ecology in a secondary school. Problems of ecology of the Upper Amur region, 2020, no. 18, pp. 10-19. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45627065
- Koloskova Yu.I. Social development of territories as a factor in improving the quality and standard of living of the rural population. Fundamental research, 2020, no. 11, pp. 101-107. (In Russian) DOI: 10.17513/fr.42881
- Kurbanov M.Kh. Specificity of the organization of work on the improvement of territories adjacent to transport facilities. Industrial and civil construction, 2019, no. 8, pp. 85-89. (In Russian) DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2019.08.85-89
- Moiseev A.M. School project teams: creation, activity, support: scientific and methodological manual. Moscow, Moscow City Pedagogical University Publ., 2021. 308 p. (In Russian) ISBN 9785243006699
- Ogorodnikova S.V. Organization of extracurricular activities of rural schoolchildren on the basis of the program “The Wonderful World of the Museum”. Pedagogy of a rural school, 2020, no. 2 (4), pp. 57-69. (In Russian) DOI: 10.20323/2686-8652-2020-2-4-57-69
- Bakieva E.V., Sattarova G.A., Bashirova E.V., Nikolaeva N.V. Organization of collectively distributive thinking in geography lessons. CITISE, 2019, no. 3 (20), pp. 49. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39135368
- Mingazetdinova R.F., Khizbullina R.Z., Kalimullina G.S., [and others]. The developing value of intersubject connections for the formation of complex natural science concepts in modern schoolchildren. CITISE, 2019, no. 5 (22), pp. 58-69. (In Russian) . DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.05
- Yaster I.V. From school project to project activity of university students. Problems of Russian civilization and methods of teaching history, 2021, no. 13, pp. 116-120. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45670157
- Yeung S.PM. Teaching Approaches in Geography and Students’ Environmental Attitudes. Environmentalist, 2004, vol. 24, issue 2, pp. 101-117. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10669-004-4801-1
Akhunov A.R., Gubaidullin M.I., Zaripova L.A., Kostromina D.А., Sattarova G.A. School project activities on improvement of public areas in rural area (on the example of the village Mikhailovka, Ufimsky district, Republic Bashkortostan). CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.435-446. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.41