WORLDSKILLS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS IN THE SYSTEM OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF SPECIALISTS SOCIAL SPHERE
Tleukina B.Sh.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow State Budgetary Educational Institution College for the training of social workers Department of Labor and Social Protection of the Population Moscow city
Abstract. The article is devoted to the analysis of the system of modern international standards WorldSkills, which are characterized by a specific system of training and assessment of formed competencies. The authors analyze the basic principles of WorldSkills in practical training and the possibilities of their use in the domestic system of secondary vocational education (SVE) on the example of professional training of future social work specialists. The analysis showed that the implementation of WorldSkills standards in the training of social workers, which began in Russia in 2016, currently has a positive experience of its implementation. The vocational training of open-source software is based on the principles of movement, which are described in the WorldSkills code, which influenced the process of forming a system of teaching materials, selection of equipment for a classroom, a fund of assessment materials and a format for conducting intermediate certification. The study also showed that the implementation of WorldSkills standards in the professional training of future social work specialists in the SVE system has external (participation in competitions, prizes, certificates and diplomas) and internal (student satisfaction with the format and quality of professional training, application of the knowledge gained in everyday life) performance indicators. The data obtained indicate the presence of certain difficulties, primarily of a resource nature, inherent in the modern process of introducing WorldSkills standards in the training of social workers in the VET system. For their effective solution, the comprehensive attention of executive authorities in the field of education and heads of educational institutions to the quality of training of young specialists is necessary.
Keywords: WorldSkills standards, training of social workers, competence-based approach, vocational training.
- Abilkasimova G., Dzhumasaeva R. Continuous professional education as improving the quality of training of specialists. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2016, no. 12-5, pp. 897-901. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27663465
- Ashikhmina E.A., Ashikhmin S.A. Petrov E.E. Relevance and directions of physical and mathematical training of students of a pedagogical university in the context of the implementation of Worldskills standards. Scientific and pedagogical review, 2019, no. 4 (26), pp. 126-132. (In Russian) DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2019-4-126-132
- Bolshakova N.A., Mazyarkina N.G. Orlova V.V. The problem of updating professional educational programs taking into account the regulations of WorldSkills Russia on the competence “Preschool education”. Educational environment today: development strategies, 2017, no. 1 (9), pp. 113-118. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28997064
- Egorychev A.M. Social development and formation of Russian youth in the context of vocational training. Moscow, Perspektiva Publ., 2020. pp. 143-149. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42791511
- Krasnova V.V. Design activity in the implementation of the new generation federal state educational standard. Young scientist, 2016, no. 6.1, pp. 31-33. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27545780
- Leonov M.V. Technological education of schoolchildren in the process of introducing new generation standards. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2012, no. 5, pp. 206-210. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17935237
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Salamatova A.A. Professional education: methodology, technology, practice: collection of scientific articles. Chelyabinsk, Golden Phoenix Publ., 2018. 180 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-906752-12-3
- Razhova N.A. Professional education as part of lifelong education in Russia. Young scientist, 2019, no. 26 (264), pp. 321-323. (In Russian)
- Samuseva G.V., Kochegarova S.V. Possibilities of introducing professional standards of the Worldskills russia competition movement into the educational process of the State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “VGPPK”. Prospects for Science and Education, 2016, no. 6 (24), pp. 33-66. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28418695
- Samoilenko I.S., Kochetkov V.V. Peculiarities of WorldSkills Movement Perception in Different Audiences. History and Pedagogy of Natural Science, 2019, no. 2, pp. 22-24. (In Russian) DOI: 10.24411/2226-2296-2019-10203
- Simonova E.A., Ershova N.A. An innovation-oriented model of the formation of professional competencies among students on the basis of the Federal State Educational Standard of secondary vocational education, coupled with Worldskills methods, in the specialty 40.02.01 “Law and organization of social security. Cheboksary, Interactive plus Publ., 2020. pp. 35-38. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42423298
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M., Kertaeva G.M. Social pedagogy: theoretical and methodological foundations and development prospects. Monograph. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2019, 304 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-88045-384-9
- Khotuntsev Yu.L. Technological education of schoolchildren in the Russian Federation in 2019-2020. Moscow, Moscow State Pedagogical University, MGTU im. N.E. Bauman Publ., 2020. 290 p. (In Russian) ISBN 978-5-91916-039-7
- Chankseliani M., James R.S., Laczik A. Overcoming vocational prejudice: how can skills competitions improve the attractiveness of vocational education and training in the UK? British Educational Research Journal, 2016, vol. 42, issue 4, pp. 582-599. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/berj.3218
- Parker K. The whole world in their hands: Could the dedicated experts preparing students to compete at the highest level in the forthcoming WorldSkills contest be the key to driving up the standard of technical education across the country? Times Educational Supplement, 2019, issue 5364, pp. 34-41.
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Akhtyan A.G. Еducation in globalizing world: basic institution determining development of world civilization. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2017. pp. 777-784. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32249993
Tleukina B.Sh. WorldSkills international standards in the system of professional training of specialists social sphere. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.366-377. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.35