Shlyapina S. F.
DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL SPACE AS A FACTOR OF COUNTERING PEDAGOGICAL VIOLENCE
Shlyapina S. F.1 (Tyumen, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Tyumen State University
Abstract. The article describes pedagogical violence in modern education, describes the types of pedagogical violence, its symptoms. The author considers the following concepts: authoritarian pedagogical violence, “prosumer” or “creative consumer” (K. Campbell), “digital wisdom” (M. Prensky). The author examines whether pedagogical violence is possible in the digital educational space, where individual educational trajectories, electives, mass open online courses, digital educational environment are used, and all online communications between teachers and students are recorded.The article presents the results of a survey of students to assess their satisfaction with the educational process, communication with teachers, and the possibility of influencing the educational process. The questionnaire included: the quality of the introduction to the e-course, the variety of types of e-learning materials, the completeness and correspondence of electronic materials to the topic of the course, the convenience of the format and markup of files, the information content and ease of navigation, the correspondence of test tasks to the content of the course, the clarity and correctness of test tasks, the quality of contact forms of work, the variety of methods used by teachers, the timeliness of feedback from the teacher, the quality of webinars, the quality of visual material, the ability to influence the quality of training.The author concludes that the new educational environment allows, if not to avoid pedagogical violence at all, then significantly reduce the chances of its occurrence, and the possibility of administrative pedagogical violence is excluded due to the transparency of the educational process.
Keywords: pedagogical violence, interaction of participants of the educational process, satisfaction with the quality of education, digital educational space, e-learning and distance learning technologies, digital information and educational environment.
- Vishtak O.V., Kondratov D.V. A comprehensive approach to creating electronic educational resources. Universum: psychology and education, 2014, no. 2 (3), pp.7. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21141787
- Vrachinskaya T. V. The phenomenon of violence in the pedagogical conflict of pre-revolutionary. Russia Humanization of education, 2010, no.1, pp.8-14. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15236790
- Ganuzin V. M. The syndrome of pedagogical violence as a form of didactogeny. Medical psychology in Russia, 2013, no. 5 (22), pp. 17. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35000558
- Golub M. S. Model of pedagogical prevention of victimization and violence against adolescents. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2018, no.5, pp.104-107. (In Russian) DOI: doi.org/10.24158/spp.2018.5.19
- Zaitseva O.V. Creatin electronic education resources. Education resources and tecnology, 2016, no. 4(16), pp. 21-27. (In Russian) DOI:10.21777/2312-5500-2016-4-21-27
- Zakieva R. R. Educational management. Professional education in the modern world, 2018, no. 8(2), pp. 1836-1843. (In Russian) DOI:https://doi.org/10.15372/PEMW20180211
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu. Principles of forming the content of an educational electronic resource. RUDN Journal of Informatization in Education, 2017, no. 3, pp. 309-316. (In Russian) DOI : https://doi.org/10.22363/2312-8631-2017-14-3-309-316
- Ibragimova L. A., Skobeleva I. E. (). Electronic educational resources as an important element of ensuring high-quality training of future mid-level specialists. Bulletin of Nizhnevartovsk State University, 2017, no. 3, pp. 16–20. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30029443
- Kovaleva E. A. Personal prerequisites for the manifestation of violence in pedagogical activity. Bulletin of the Donetsk Pedagogical Institute, 2017, no. 1, pp. 206-212. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32833201
- Kovaleva E. A. Pedagogical violence, its causes and ways of overcoming. Human psychology in education, 2019, no. 2, pp.146-157. (In Russian) DOI: doi.org/10.33910/2686-9527-2019-1-2-146-157
- Krasnova G.A., Mozhaeva G.V. E-education in the era of digital transformation, Tomsk, Tomsk State University Publ., 2019, 199 p. (In Russian)
- Kucher O. N. Options for the inclusion of distance educational technologies, e-learning in the educational process of the university. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 5, pp.311. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30458114
- Campbell C. The Craft Consumer. Culture, Craft and Consumption in a Postmodern Society. Journal of Consumer Culture, 2005, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 23-42. DOI: doi.org/10.1177/1469540505049843
- Nikolaeva E. M. Organization of the educational process in the conditions of the new media space». Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy, 2017, no. 17 (2), pp. 162-166. (In Russian) DOI: 10.18500/1819-7671-2017-17-2-162-166
- Prensky M. H. Sapiens Digital: From Digital Immigrants and Digital Natives to Digital Wisdom. Innovate: Journal of Online Education, 2009, vol. 5. issue 3, pp.11.
- Shlyapina S. F. E-Learning Technology in Higher School. Siberian teacher, 2016, no. 3(106), pp.12-15. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27156128
- Chetvertakova S.N. Internet resources for creating electronic educational resources in computer science. Problems of modern teacher education, 2018, no. 61-2., pp. 235-238. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36667758
Shlyapina S. F. Digital educational space as a factor of countering pedagogical violence. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.27-36. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.03