HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL SPACE ASTRAKHAN AS A SPACE OF THE RUSSIAN-PERSIAN DIALOGUE OF CULTURES
Kucheruk I.V.1 (Astrakhan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Astrakhan State University
Abstract. The article raises the actual problem of the dialogue of civilizations and cultures, which has been at the forefront of modern science and practice of the international community for quite a long time. The present problem is concretized on the example of the Russian-Persian dialogue in the architecture of Astrakhan as a border city in the South of Russia. The author focuses on the fact that in relation to the formation of the historical and architectural space of Astrakhan, the “replicas” of dialogue as a process of bilateral communication were dependent on diplomatic relations between Russia and Persia and established trade and other contacts. The author focuses on the fact that in relation to the formation of the historical and architectural space of Astrakhan, the “replicas” of dialogue as a process of bilateral communication were dependent on diplomatic relations between Russia and Persia and established trade and other contacts. Materialized manifestations of dialogue in the architecture of the historic center of Astrakhan, resulted in the building interested in rooting at the Astrakhan land of Persia on equity, religious and other structures (mosque, caravanserai) and in the use of the Russian side in the implementation of architectural projects elements of style “Eastern (Persian)” style (i-van, horseshoe-shaped arch, four-bladed roof). The result of this inter-civilizational and intercultural dialogue was a unique historical and architectural space of this provincial city.
Keywords: inter-civilizational and intercultural dialogue, Russian-Persian relations, historical and architectural space, mosque, caravansaries, horseshoe arch, commercial courtyard, cultural contacts.
- Alimova D.N. The evolution of Islamic geometric patterns. Forum of young scientists, 2017, no. 8 (12), pp. 13-26. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30042139
- Bakhtin M.M. Collected works in 7 volumes. Moscow, Russian Word Publ., 1996. . (In Russian) ISBN 5-89216-010-6
- Bogatyreva E. Exchange (the experience of analyzing the genre of cultural exchange). Moscow, Nauka Publ., 2000, pp. 76-84. . (In Russian) ISBN: 5-93719-005-X
- Bondareva N.I., Tolpinskaya T.P. The architecture of mosques in Astrakhan in the 19th – early 20th centuries: the historical and stylistic aspect. Gramota, 2019, vol. 12, issue, 4, pp. 146-152. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37314438
- Vergazov R.R. Capitals of the Achaemenid circle in the provincial monuments of the ancient Persian empire. to the specifics of the perception of Iranian order forms in the architecture of satrapies. Questions of the general history of architecture, 2020, no. 1, pp. 21-36. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25995/NIITIAG.2020.17.66.002
- Gusarova E.V. Astrakhan finds: History, architecture, urban planning of Astrakhan in the 16th-18th centuries. St. Petersburg, 2009, 492 p. (In Russian) ISSN: 978-5981-87397-3
- Ibragimov I.A. Arch as an element of religious architecture in Christian and Islamic architecture. Scientific Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Construction and architecture, 2010, no. 3 (19), pp. 105-109. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15171505
- Belozerova V.S., Kryuchkov I.V. Historical and cultural heritage of the Great Silk Road and the promotion of tourist destinations in the North Caucasus. Stavropol, NCFU Publ., 2017, 288 p. ISBN 978-5-9296-0914-5
- (In Russian) Victorin V.М. History of the Astrakhan region. Astrakhan, Astrakhan state. ped. University Publ., 2000, 1119 p.
- Lyskov A.P. Problems of acculturation and cultural policy. Bulletin of the Baltic Scientific Center, 1995, no. 3, pp. 46–47. (In Russian)
- Medvedik I.S. The visit of the Persian Shah to Astrakhan in 1873 (to the history of Russian-Persian relations). Astrakhan. Astrakhan State University Publ., 2017, pp. 43-45. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35285356
- Rozin V.M. The theory of culture. Moscow, NOTA BENE Publ., 2005, 416 p. (In Russian) ISBN: 5-8188-0057-1
- Walking of the merchant Fyodor Kotov to Persia. Series: Russian travelers in the countries of the East. Available at: http://az.lib.ru/k/kotow_f_a/text_1924_.shtml (accessed 1 January 2021)
- Chernov V.A. Caravanserai as the main institution in the sphere of hospitality and trade. Dushanbe, World of Science Publ., 2017, pp. 87-88. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28334200
- Shadrina N.A. Moorish style as the embodiment of the synthesis of Christian and Muslim artistic traditions. Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Questions of theory and practice, 2016, no. 6-2 (68), pp. 194-196. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26100466
- Shukurov Sh.M. On the specifics of the memory of the Qajars. Approaches to understanding late Iranian architecture. Questions of the general history of architecture, 2019, no. 2 (13), pp. 242-253. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25995/NIITIAG.2020.13.2.011
- Khodemi Mogaddam I., Nabati Sh. The prospect of cooperation between the Iranian province of Gilan and the Astrakhan region of Russia in the cultural and scientific area. World of science, culture, education, 2019, no.1 (74), pp. 487-488. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37247587
- Holomeeva A.A. Formation of the architectural style of the Iranians in the IX-XI centuries. Questions of the general history of architecture, 2019, no. 1 (12), pp. 85-99. (In Russian) DOI: 10.25995/NIITIAG.2019.12.1.004
Kucheruk I.V. Historical and cultural space astrakhan as a space of the Russian-Persian dialogue of cultures. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.454-461. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.41