Trapeznikova I.S., Tselikhina I.V.
PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP AS A COORDINATING TOOL FOR THE INTERESTS OF THE COAL MINING BUSINESS AND THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Trapeznikova I.S.1 (Kemerovo, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Tselikhina I.V.1 (Kemerovo, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Kemerovo State University
Abstract. The article deals with the use of public-private partnership tools to attract private partner investments in environmental projects implemented in territories with a developed coal mining industry. Based on the fundamental principles of sustainable socio-economic development, the authors suggest the need to redistribute social investments in the direction of reducing the financial burden on regional budgets. In the final part of the article, variants of agreements between the regional authorities and coal mining enterprises are proposed, taking into account the adjustment of the existing regulatory framework.
Keywords: public-private partnerships, social investments, allocation of responsibility, sustainable development of the regions.
- Aksenova-Sorokhtei Yu.N., Baranovskaya E.A., Riekkinen M. Minimising investment risks through optimizing public-private partnership: the case of the Kaliningrad region. Baltic Region, 2017, vol.9, no 3, pp.15-29. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2017-3-2
- Beresin M.Yu., Dakhnenko S.S., Kuvshinova E.E. Legal regulation of public-private partnership supporting the development of energy-efficient lighting industry. Light & Engineering, 2018, vol.26, no 4, pp.105-110. URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36662008
- Balatsky O. F. Theoretical and practical issues of determining the economic damage from environmental pollution. Kiev, Znanie Publ., 2009, 165 p. (In Russian)
- Vrublevskaya O. V. Classification of methods for assessing ecological and economic damage. Regional economy, 2013, no. 4, pp. 116-118. (In Russian)
- Golub A. A., Strukova E. B. Environmental economics. Moscow, Aspect-press Publ., 2015, 188 p. (In Russian)
- Kalavriy T. Yu. Accounting of environmental factors in the organization of megaprojects of socio-economic development on the basis of public-private partnership. Economy: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2019, vol. 9, no 11A, pp. 157-165. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42804033
- Migranova L. A., Ulyanov V. V. Methodological approaches to assessing the quality of life of the population in the regions. Population, 2017, no. 3, pp. 116-129. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30742548
- Melnik L. G. Economic problems of reproduction of the natural environment. Kharkov, Graduate school Publ., 2010,158 p. (In Russian)
- Podgorny B. Public-private partnership in the UK and Russia: a comparative analysis. Economic magazine, 2019, no 11-12, pp.26. (In Russian) DOI: 10.21003/ea.V180-03
- Ryumina E. V. Analysis of the impact of negative environmental impacts on the state of the environment. Management of economic systems: An electronic scientific journal, 2018, № 9. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35668266
- Ryumina E. V. Economic damage from environmental violations and the quality of life of the population. Management of economic systems: An electronic scientific journal, 2018, no. 9 (115), pp. 32. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35668287
- Ruban V. A., Vagaytseva D. V. State of public-private partnership in the Siberian Federal District of the Russian Federation. Ulan-Ude, East Siberian State University of Technology and Management Publ., 2020, pp. 193-196. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43082456
- Review of the draft law of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia. National PPP Center. Available at:bda1ca80179720609e730c6658ef18d4.pdf (2 February 2021)
- Trapeznikova I. S., Meshechkin V. V. Fundamentals of the formation of the environmental protection financing system in a region with a developed coal industry (on the example of the Kemerovo region). The economy of nature management, 2019, no. 6, pp.28-39. (In Russian) DOI:10.36535/1994-8336-2019-06-3
- Trapeznikova I. S., Yanitsky M. S. Application of the mechanism of public-private partnership in the system of social protection of the population. CITISE, 2019, no 5 (22), pp. 439-448. (In Russian) DOI:10.15350/24097616.2019.5.40
Trapeznikova I.S., Tselikhina I.V. Public-private partnership as a coordinating tool for the interests of the coal mining business and the requirements for the sustainable development. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.393-400. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.35