THE PRACTICE OF PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT FOR THE SOCIALIZATION OF MILITARY PERSONNEL IN THE COURSE OF MILITARY SERVICE
Manin A.A.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – Е-mail: email@example.com
1Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School
Abstract. The article deals with the problems of socialization of military personnel in the process of military service on conscription, as well as the conditions that affect the socialization of young people. The concept of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel in the process of military service on conscription is formulated. The contradictions in the established practice of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel between the role and functions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and pedagogical support, as well as between the need to implement broad pedagogical opportunities and the lack of training of military specialists in supporting the processes of socialization of military personnel are identified. The article presents the practice of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel in the process of military service on conscription and the possibility of pedagogical support. The problem of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel, or rather the lack of a single methodological support for working with personnel in the issues of socialization of military personnel, is raised. The forms and methods of working with military personnel during the pilot testing of the model of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel are demonstrated, which confirm that individual conversations with personnel, classes, tasks and assistance to military personnel are most in demand in pedagogical support. The results of the comparative experiment are presented, which allow us to determine the effectiveness of the work done. In conclusion, it is concluded that the implementation of forms and methods of work in a military unit allows you to “launch” the mechanism of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel in the system of working with personnel. In addition, it is noted that the results obtained can be disseminated and applied in pedagogical work with adults in educational and socially-oriented institutions.
Keywords: pedagogical support, socialization, pedagogical support, pedagogical practice, military service on conscription, education of military personnel, work with personnel, experiment.
- Bogdanova V.V. Socialization trajectories of student youth: state, orientation, main trends. Dokt. Diss. Moscow, Moscow State University Publ., 2009, 205 p.
- Bukin V.P. Socialization of youth in the Russian province in modern conditions. Dokt. Diss. Saransk, Mordovian State University named after N.P. Ogareva Publ., 2011. – 357 p.
- Vagin S.N. Social institution of the army in the system of institutional interactions of modern Russian society. Dokt. Diss. Novocherkassk, NPI Publ., 2009, 166 p.
- Zagvyazinsky VI, Atakhanov R. Methodology and methods of psychological and pedagogical research. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2005, 208 p. ISBN 5-7695-2146-5
- Ilyin E.P. Motivation and motives. St. Petersburg Peter Publ., 2011, 508 p. ISBN 978-5-459-00574-5
- Kanunnikova A.V. Institutional factors of transformation of legal socialization of youth in the context of modernization of Russian society. Rostov on Don, SFedU Publ., 2015, 168 p.
- Karchakin A.N. Features of socialization of the individual in a military-professional environment. World of Science, Culture and Education, 2020, no. 2 (81), pp. 240-242. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42837045
- Lazdina T.I. Motivational management of innovative activities of teachers in secondary schools. Dokt. Diss. Omsk, OGPU Publ., 2003, 180 p.
- Levinson A.G. Army as an institution of socialization. Social sciences and modernity, 2004, no. 4, pp. 63–70. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17666246
- Lopukha A.D., Suslov D.V., Solomatin E.V. Development of the system of military pedagogical education in the armed forces of the Russian Federation. CITISE, 2019, no. 5 (22), pp. 194-203. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.18
- Manin A.A., Polyakov E.A., Sadykov I.M. Socialization of cadets of a military university. CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.66-79. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.07
- Markovchin S.G., Sadykov I.M. Formation of professional orientation of cadets of military universities. CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.273-282. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.23
- Pogodin N.A. Institute of the army in the formation of the identity of youth in Russian society. Dokt. Diss. Rostov on Don, 2011,189 s.
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V., Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, development directions. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019, 352 p. URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V., Karpunin A.V., Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2020. – 378 p. ISBN: 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Smirnov A.I. The interaction of society and the army as a social institution in modern Russia. Monograph. Moscow, Institute of Sociology RAS Publ., 2010, 254 p. ISBN 978-5-89697-187-0
- Fedoseeva I.A., Zotov A.A. Self-education in the professional preparedness of Rosgvardia cadets: essence and content. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 58-4, pp. 99-104. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32748534
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of the future officer. Prospects of science, 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
- Chernyshev S.A. Socialization trajectories of adolescents in Russian society. Dokt. Diss. Moscow, 2011, 246 p.
- Shipilina L.A., Shipilina V.V. Motivational management in educational systems. Omsk, OmGPU Publ., 2001, 151 p. ISBN: 5-8268-0550-2
Manin A.A. The practice of pedagogical support for the socialization of military personnel in the course of military service. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.230-238. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.21