B. Dzusova, L. Tuaeva
IS IT POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A QUALITY EDUCATION IN A REMOTE MODE USING REMOTE TECHNOLOGIES?
Bella T. Dzusova –Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Department of Ossetian Philology, North Ossetian State Pedagogical Institute, Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Larisa A. Tuaeva –Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Department of Ossetian Philology, North Ossetian State Pedagogical Institute, Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of improving the system of higher education, maintaining its quality remotely using distance technologies. Currently, the demand for distance education is due to the spread of coronavirus infection, which requires a certain kind of restrictive measures. The need for the development and use of distance technologies in the higher education system is also reflected in government projects and programs. Distance education is carried out using various information and communication services through which teachers and students interact with each other. The main directions of distance education are: improving the quality of education based on innovative computer technologies; implementation of interactive teaching methods; the formation of creative and intellectual abilities of students; interdisciplinary integration by means of multimedia technologies, etc. With the competent organization of the distance learning process, students, in addition to increasing the level of possession of academic knowledge, develop such personally important qualities as responsibility, self-discipline, initiative, perseverance, because a large amount of educational information students have to master on their own. It is necessary to comply with the didactic principles of the implementation of training sessions, as well as the requirements for the quality of higher education in the context of distance learning. An important feature of distance education technology is the organization of a stable information space, including multimedia information sources, free access to electronic libraries, a convenient and accessible online platform for the smooth implementation of video lessons. The main subjects of such an educational space are students and teachers, whose effective interaction takes place on the basis of innovative telecommunication services. Such an education system should create unique conditions and opportunities for students to receive quality education, both under the guidance of teachers and on the basis of independent work.
Keywords: higher education, quality of higher education, remote learning mode, distance learning technologies, educational online platforms.
- Bekoeva M.I. Conditions for optimizing the professional success of students in modern conditions. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2016, vol. 5, no. 4 (17), pp. 63-65. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28139503
- Bolgova E.V., Kournikova M.V., Bolgov S.A. EU educational policy and the development of higher education. Economics of education, 2020, no. 1 (116), pp. 16-26. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29898780
- Gatsalova L.B., Parsieva L.K. Realization of social and economic policy of employment in the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania. Bulletin of the Volga Institute of Management, 2015, no. 2 (47), pp. 19-23. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23273541
- Dzusova B.T. Creation of a unified educational environment in a pedagogical university based on information and communication technologies. CITISE, 2019, no. 1 (18), pp. 11. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37292584
- Dikanskaya Yu.V. STEPIK online platform for creating massive open online courses. Penza, Science and Education Publ., 2020. pp. 183-185. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41719772
- Distance learning and the use of Internet technologies. Available at: https://megaobuchalka.ru/16/28091 (accessed 16 September 2020).
- Kegeyan S.E. Electronic textbooks as an information and educational. Prague, Vedecko vydavatelske centrum Sociosfera-CZ s.r.o., 2020, no. 1. pp. 22-24. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41746369
- Kovalchuk S.S., Garkusha N.A., Medyankina E.N., Mukhina Yu.N. Online learning: from the experience of foreign and Russian universities. Higher education today, 2020, no. 1, pp. 31-37. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41866849
- Misikova B.G. Technologies of communicative teaching at the lessons of the Russian language in the Ossetian school. Modern technologies in education, 2019, no. 19, pp. 154-159. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41212763
- Parsieva L.K., Gatsalova L.B. Social work with youth: to the problem statement. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2014, no. 9-3, pp. 166-167. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21944378
- Portal of the Federal State Educational Standards of Higher Education. Available at: http://fgosvo.ru/fgosvo/151/150/24 (accessed 19 September 2020).
- Order dated January 9, 2014 n 2 “On the approval of the procedure for the use of organizations engaged in educational activities, e-learning, distance learning technologies in the implementation of educational programs.” Available at: https://school2.kngcit.ru/images/my_files/do/1.pdf (accessed 25 September 2020).
- Rusetskaya M.N., Elnikova S.I., Pavlicheva E.N., Rubleva E.V. Distance education in teaching RFL: positive experience of using the resources of the portal “education in Russian”. Russian language abroad, 2017, no. 4 (263), pp. 6-11. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29898780
- Shabanov G.A., Rastyagaev D.V. University digitalization: reality and expectations. Higher education today, 2020, no. 1, pp. 2-7. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41866843
- Shatalova N.P. Constructive education in the context of digitalization. Constructive pedagogical notes, 2020, no. 8-1 (13), pp. 92-102. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41575618
Dzusova B.T., Tuaeva L.A. Is it possible to obtain a quality education in a remote mode using remote technologies? CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.141-148. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.13