A. Larin, E. Fedak, K. Ryzhov, K. Kruchinina
PROCESS OPTIMIZATION ON PHYSICAL SELF-IMPROVEMENT CADETS OF ROSGUARD UNIVERSITIES
Aleksandr N. Larin – Senior lecturer of the Department of physical training and sports, Perm military institute of the Russian National Guard Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: Larsan59@mail.ru
Evgeny I. Fedak – Ph. D (Pedagogics), Associate Professor, Professor at the Pedagogics Department, Military University, Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirill S. Ryzhov – Senior lecturer of the Department of physical training and sports, Perm military institute of the Russian National Guard Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: Kirillryzhov59@mail.ru
Kristina S. Kruchinina – Iecturer of the Department of physical training and sports, Perm military institute of the Russian National Guard Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: Kristinaemail@example.com
Abstract. The article considers the effectiveness of the process of physical training in higher education institutions, which does not allow achieving the required level of knowledge on physical self-improvement of cadets. It is noted that the development, improvement and maintenance of basic physical qualities, the formation of military-applied, service-applied and motor skills, as well as stable skills of combat techniques, taking into account the specifics of performing service-combat tasks, is the main task of physical training in the national guard of the Russian Federation. It is emphasized that the solution of new, atypical tasks in modern conditions of professional activity has caused the need to rethink and re-evaluate the knowledge of graduates, making serious adjustments to their training system, in the discipline “Physical training (culture)” and the introduction of information technologies in the process of physical improvement of cadets. Set circumstance, required a revision of the methodology for conducting physical training in the regarded universities, the implementation of target setting and learning objectives of physical training, it involves finding ways of rational use in the educational process of funds, norms and methods of physical training that allows under specified conditions to improve the quality of the learning process. Shortcomings in the system of physical training of higher education institutions are revealed. The article describes in detail that in order to motivate cadets to physical self-improvement, it is necessary to introduce into the educational process of higher education institutions the developed pedagogical conditions and a set of physical exercises that determine the quality of functioning of the entire system of physical training as a whole. It is stated that physical training is considered as an integral part of the system of professional training, taking into account the specific conditions of professional activity, it is said about the development of pedagogical technology for organizing physical training of cadets aimed at physical self-improvement. In conclusion, it seems possible to assert that exactly matched the author’s approach to the acquisition of basic pedagogical terms and achieve common goals, accuracy and methodological approaches chosen during the formation of the author’s position.
Keywords: optimization, educational activities, information technologies, physical self-improvement, pedagogical conditions, a set of physical exercises.
- Adrakhmagov Z.A., Ishanov P.Z., Koshkumbaev K.T., Suimukhanov U.A. Pedagogical bases of education and self-education of future specialists of physical culture and sport. International journal of expert education, 2017, no. 3-2, pp. 126-130. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28825705
- Alyokhin I.A. The Advanced character of education development is progressive. World of education-education in the world, 2014, no. 1, pp. 4-17. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21351066
- Alyokhin I.A., Slivin T.S. Prospects of military education in Russia. World of education-education in the world, 2013, no.2. – Pp. 32-36. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20144521
- Berezhnova L.N., Gupalov M.M. Self-education of cadets in the educational environment of a military University: problems and ways to solve them. Scientific notes of P.F. Lesgaft University, 2014, 10 (116), pp. 181-185. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22458414
- Bolotin A.E., Sivak A.N. Requirements for graduates of higher education institutions of internal troops of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia for effective performance of service and combat tasks. Scientific notes of P.F. Lesgaft University, 2012, no.10 (92), pp. 30-35. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23383801
- Gozhikov V.Ya., Strelkov A.A., Borisov A.V. Psychological and pedagogical conditions of formation of motivational and value attitude of cadets of military universities to physical culture and healthy lifestyle. Actual psychological and pedagogical problems of educational and military service activities, 2014, no.3, pp. 205-214. (In Russian)
- Gozhikov V.Ya., Strelkov A.A. Innovative psychological and pedagogical approaches to improving the quality of physical fitness in military University cadets: value and motivational context. Initiatives of the XXI century, 2015, no.1-2, pp. 87-89. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23693471
- Denikin A.V. Methodology of psychological and pedagogical research. The world of education is education in the world, 2013, no. 2, pp. 11-17. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20144518.
- Larin A.N., Kruchinina K.S. Application of modern pedagogical technologies in teaching cadets of higher education institutions of the Russian Guard to the method of physical self-improvement. CITISE, 2019, no.5 (22), pp. 252-261. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.23.
- Larin A.N., Ryzhov K.S. Physical self-improvement as one of socially important qualities of students of universities of Regarded in the physical training process. Proceedings of the Baltic state fishing fleet Academy: psychological and pedagogical Sciences, 2019, no.4 (50), pp. 261-266. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41745502.
- Sobina V.A. Concept of physical training of military personnel of military educational institutions at the initial stage of their training. Doc. Diss. Saint Petersburg, 1998, 303 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15969612
- Sobina V.A., Lazukin A.D., Lyamzin M.A. System of education of the Russian Federation: analysis of components. Bulletin of the Yekaterinburg Institute, 2013, no.2, pp. 3-10. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20141473
- Fedak E.I., Larin A.N., Efimov V.V. Organization of physical training in conditions of self-isolation (quarantine). Perm, National Guard troops Publ., 2020. – 80 p. (In Russian)
- Fedak E.I., Boyko S.V. Collection of educational and methodological materials on the implementation of the method of coercion in the education of military personnel. Moscow, Laboratory “OP” Publ., 2013, 169 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19626393
- Fedak E.I., Boyko S.V. Essential, content and structural components of the process of implementing the method of coercion in the education of internal troops. Science and business: ways of development, 2013, no.9 (27), pp. 24-27. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20866931
- Kholobtsev N.S., Sharipov A.N., Efimov V.V. Means and methods of physical improvement of military personnel. Perm: Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia Publ., 2014, 25 p. (In Russian)
- Larin A.N., Kupavsky V.F., Andrunik A.P, Dubrovsky A.V. and Cherdantsev V.P. “Effect of conduct self-regulation on functional state and physical development of cadets studying in military institutes. The Journal of Social Sciences Research, 2018, Special Issue. 3, pp: 163-167. DOI: org/10.32861/jssr.spi3.163.167
Larin A.N., Fedak E.I., Ryzhov K.S., Kruchinina K.S. Process optimization on physical self-improvement cadets of Rosguard universities. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp. 281-290. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.26