SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES OF HEALTH IN EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION: GROWTH POINTS
Olesya A. Lavrentieva – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department Pedagogy and Psychology, Institute of the History of Humanitarian and Social Education, Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, ORCID 0000-0002-2070-1504, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Introduction. The modernization of the educational and educational processes in connection with the introduction of inclusive education requires additional resources for social and pedagogical support of children with disabilities. The issues of supporting interpersonal relations between normatively developing students and students with disabilities are becoming relevant. A new look is needed in the socio-pedagogical support of a family raising a child with disabilities. The purpose of the article is to identify problem areas and prospects for social and pedagogical support for children with special educational needs in modern educational institutions of an inclusive nature. Methodology and research methods. On the basis of personality-oriented and anthropological approaches, the article presents an analysis of the concept of “socio-pedagogical support”; the possibilities of crisis, stable and active socio-pedagogical support have been identified; the conditions for inclusion in the support of parents are defined; The methods of individual socio-pedagogical support are characterized. The conclusion is made about the aggravation of the contradictions between the need for additional resources of social and pedagogical support in an inclusive school and the lack of new developments in the theory of support. The method of research was the theoretical forecast. The results of the study. It is proposed to develop scientific research in the field of social and pedagogical support of the processes of raising children with disabilities; social and pedagogical support of the perception by people around of atypical ways of life of children with disabilities; social and pedagogical support for the development of individual non-standard social skills of children with disabilities. It is concluded that these growth points of socio-pedagogical support will allow for a closer interaction between normatively developing schoolchildren and children with disabilities. Conclusion. The posed scientific problems will help practitioners boldly test innovative ways of organizing social and pedagogical support.
Keywords: socio-pedagogical support, children with disabilities, educational organization, inclusive education, types of socio-pedagogical support.
- Agavelyan R.O., Agavelyan O.K. Issues of State Psychology in Special Education and Psychology. Siberian Educational Journal, 2015. no. 3, рр. 116 – 120. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23703285
- Vorobyeva A.V. 2017. Inclusive education and its opportunities in unlocking personal potential. Moscow, Sphere, 153 p. (In Russian)
- Galaguzova M.A., Grevtseva G.Ya., Duranov M.E., Zaporozhets V.N., Galaguzova M.A., Kachenya G.M., Kiryakova A.V., Kravchuk V.I., Litvak R.A., Olkhovskaya T.A., Ryndak V.G., Shvachko E.V. Problems of pedagogy of socio-cultural activities. Chelyabinsk, Chelyabinsk State Academy of Culture and Arts, 2015, 288 p. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25558827
- Gorbunova L.N. The educational environment of research-oriented continuing education as an innovative system in the field of additional professional pedagogical education. Moscow, APK and PPRO Publ., 2009, pp. 272-276. (In Russian)
- Gavrilushkina O.P. Children with special educational needs in primary school. Psychological science and education, 2016, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 141-152. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27426373
- Malofeev N.N., Nikolskaya O.S., Kukushkina O.I., Goncharova E.L. A unified concept of a special federal state standard for children with disabilities: basic principles. Almanac of the Institute of Correctional Pedagogy, 2009, no. 13, pp. 1. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22573996
- Zabramnaya S.D., Kostenkova Yu.A. Organization and content of psychological and pedagogical support of children in educational institutions. Science and School, 2013, no. 5, pp. 156-158. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20804092
- Zykova T.S. Solovieva T.A. Ensuring continuity in the system of preschool and primary education of children with hearing impairment. Education and training of children with developmental disabilities, 2007, no. 5, pp. 5-12. (In Russian).
- Lavrentieva Z.I. 2016. Professionalism of the teacher of inclusive education. Herald of Educational Innovation. No. 1 (41), рр. 27-34. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25714890
- Lavrentieva O.A., Agavelyan O.K. Features of social and educational support of an autistic child in the collection. St. Petersburg, Innovation Center for the Development of Education and Science Publ., 2018, рр. 30-33. (In Russian)
- Malafeev N.N. From equal rights to equal opportunities, from a special school to inclusion. Bulletin of the Russian State Pedagogical University A.I. Herzen, 2018, no. 190, pp. 8-15. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36642685
- Muller A.R. Psychological and pedagogical support of the activities of teachers and educators working with children and adolescents with moderate and severe degrees of impaired intelligence. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2016, no. 3. pp. 17-24. (In Russian)
- Mudrik A.V., Patutina N.A. Methodological foundations for creating conditions for positive socialization of students: problem statement. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2018. no. 3. pp. 7-14. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35256078
- Solovieva T.A. Teaching children with hearing impairment in a mass school. Defectology, 2005, no. 5, pp. 44-48. (In Russian).
- Shmatko N.D. Early corrective care for children with hearing impairment: a look after 30 years. Defectology, 2018, no. 6, pp. 43-52. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36816646
- Yarmakeev I.E. Social adaptation of children with disabilities. TOJDAC, 2016, 489 р. (In England).
- Coleman J. S. Parents, Their Children and Schools, New York, Education Studies Publ., 2018, 192 р.
- Meyer A., Rose D.H., Gordon D. Universal design for learning: Theory and practice. Wakefield MA, CAST Copyright Publ., 2014, pp.13-16.
Lavrentieva O.A. Socio-pedagogical support of children with disabilities of health in educational organization: growth points. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 441-449. DOI: http://oi.org/10.5350/2409-7616.2020.1.40