D. Suslov, A. Lopoukha, S. Markovchin
PROBLEMS OF MODERN MILITARY EDUCATION
Dmitry V. Suslov – Candidate of military sciences, head of the tactics department of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, SPIN code: 8467-4588, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander D. Lopukha – Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, professor of the tactics department of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, SPIN code: 1992-5280, E-mail: email@example.com
Sergey G. Markovchin – Candidate of technical sciences, head of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article notes that the modern development of military education in Russia is a process of overcoming the crisis generated by the social revolution of the 90s of the last century. It is conducted without sufficiently developed theoretical, methodological and ideological-value foundations. The former are especially significant in training a specialist, taking into account the historical perspective, the latter provide an opportunity to form the necessary professionally significant qualities. The main problems and contradictions of the modern military education of Russia are noted, the directions of its development are substantiated. The author analyzes the weakening during the reforms of the national military school and the loss of scientific schools in a number of military universities. There is a decrease in the effectiveness of the system of training scientific and pedagogical personnel, and the lack of proper motivation for their work. Especially negative are the consequences of the depoliticization of the army (an instrument of the state’s military policy) and the destruction of its educational structures.
Keywords: reforming the military education of Russia, problems and contradictions in the development of military education, social consequences of the active phase of reforming the Armed Forces of Russia.
- Goremykin V.P. Military education – the goal of development. Bulletin of military education, 2017, no. 1, pp. 4-12. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30273270
- Seluyanov A.A. Actual problems of the military education system: ways and methods of solution. Modern problems of science and education, 2007, no. 2, pp. 80-84. (In Russian)
- Transcript of the meeting on the development of the military education system. November 15, 2013, Ryazan. President of Russia. Available at: http: kremlin.ru/events/president/news/19631 (Accessed 25 July 2019)
- Military education: what should it be? – Part I. Military-industrial courier. Available at: https://vpk-news.ru/articles/8912 (Accessed 27 July 2019)
- Military education: what should it be? – part II. Military-industrial courier. Available at: https://vpk-news.ru/articles/8933 (Accessed 27 July 2019)
- Vladimirov A.I. Military reform in Russia. Basic approaches, aspects, problems and theses. Novosibirsk, UKEA Publ., 2000, 352 p. (In Russian)
- Rakhmanov A.A. Problems of military science and the training of highly qualified scientific personnel. Armament and Economics, 2017, no. 4 (41), pp. 81-89. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30770570
- Vladimirov A.I. About the innovative Armed Forces of Russia, national military thought, military science and professional military education. Kadet.ru. Available at: http://www.kadet.ru/lichno/vlad_v/Ob_innov_VSRF.htm (Accessed 27 July 2019)
- Karlova E.N. Kurbanov A.Kh., Romanov N.N. Personnel problems of the military-scientific complex and the directions of their solution at the present stage of construction of the armed forces of the Russian Federation. Armament and Economics, 2014, no. 4 (29), pp. 60-69. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22471153
- Brega A.V., Kopylov I.A. Military education and military science: some thoughts at the next crossroads. Bulletin of the Academy of Military Sciences, 2014, no. 1 (46), pp. 121-124. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23833027
- Golik N.M. Military education in a modernizing Russian society. Bulletin of the Voronezh State University, 2013, no. 1, pp. 140-145. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19825743
- Shibanov G.P., Skopets G.M., Zhmerinetsky V.F. On the reform of applied military science. “We went astray, what should we do!” Military Review. Available at: https://topwar.ru/60999-o-reforme-prikladnoy-voennoy-nauki-sbilis-my-chto-delat-nam.html (accessed 27 July 2019)
- Mikryukov V.Yu. Military science needs creators, not performers. Military Review. Available at: https://topwar.ru/107145-voennoy-nauke-nuzhny-tvorcy-a-ne-ispolniteli.html (Accessed 29 July 2019)
- Vikulov S.F. Problems of training scientific personnel. Independent Military Review. Available at: http://nvo.ng.ru/concepts/2012-12-21/6_kadry.html (Accessed 29 July 2019).
Suslov D.V., Lopoukha A.D., Markovchin S.G. Problems of modern military education. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 47-57. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.05