E. Smolina, Y. Erygin
TOOLS FOR ASSESSING THE COMPETITIVENESS OF NEW MODELS OF DOMESTIC SPACECRAFT IN THE SPACE SERVICES MARKET
Evgenaya Y. Smolina – Candidate of sciences in economics deputy, Director of the Institute of social engineering for educational work Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Yray V. Erygin – Doctor economics science, professor department of finance and credit Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The production of rocket and space technology requires the creation of new markets capable of offering new competitive products. However, assessing the competitiveness of products in this market is accompanied by difficulties associated with the lack of necessary statistics and information due to both the novelty of the product and the closeness of the technology. Thus, the peculiarities of the industry and the market do not allow to make a quantitative assessment of the parameters for an objective assessment of the competitiveness of the developed spacecraft products and services. In this regard, to form the composition of the main technical and economic indicators to be compared in assessing the competitiveness of the product, it is proposed to use an expert approach based on a multi-level method of examination. Expert estimates obtained on the basis of this approach allow to calculate the integral competitiveness index of new models of domestic spacecraft, as well as to determine due to what advantages the increase in individual competitiveness indicators is achieved.
Keywords: integral indicator, space technology devices, competitiveness assessment methodology, rocket and space technology, multilevel method, expert approach.
- Kubanov V.P. Antennas and feeders-purpose and parameters. Samara, PHUTI Publ., 2012, 60 p. (In Russian)
- Lopatin A.V., Pasechnik K. A., Vlasov A. Yu., Shatov A.V.Development of precision antenna reflectors from polymer composite materials: finite element design modeling. Siberian Journal of Science and Technology, 2013, no. 3 (49), pp. 73-78. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20466471
- Mukhin A.V. Measurements of radio technical characteristics of the Ki-band antenna in measuring complexes of near and far fields. Infocommunication technologies, 2016, vol. 14, no. 2, 184-187. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27022114
- Mukhin A.V. Comparative analysis of radio technical characteristics of the Ka-band antenna during measurements in the near field using antennas-probes of various manufacturers. Ryazan, 2016, pp. 103-107.
- Orest V. Flat reflective printed antenna. Wireless technologies, 2007, no. 1, pp. 46-49. (In Russian)
- Pelevin V. F. wide-Angle scanning with reflex antennas. Bulletin of Polotsk state University, 2012, no. 4, pp. 88-98. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23480157
- Ponomarev V. S. The Stress-strain state of antenna reflectors of spacecraft under non-stationary thermal effects. Tomsk, 2015, 139 p. (In Russian)
- Degtyarev A. V. Methodical approach to evaluating the competitiveness of space-rocket complexes. Tekhnicheskaya Mekhanika, 2012, no. 1, pp. 63-71. (In Russian)
- Lobanov M. M. Basic principles of assessing the competitiveness of products. Marketing in Russia and abroad, 2001, no. 6, pp. 53-58. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27269471
- Zulkarnaev I. U. Method for calculating the integral competitiveness of industrial, commercial and financial enterprises. Marketing in Russia and abroad, 2001, no. 4, pp. 102-106. (In Russian)
- M. Goldstein, V. K. Doroshkevich, B. A. Kovalev, V. I. Kuznetsov Mathematical model for assessing the competitiveness of transport and space systems. Technical mechanics, 1999, vol. 1, pp. 63 – 68. (In Russian)
- Mashenko A. N. Main stages of designing launch vehicles according to economic criteria. Technical mechanics, 2001, vol. 2, pp. 134 – 138. (In Russian)
- Fathutdinov R. A. Innovative management. Moscow, Peter Publ., 2010, 448 p. (In Russian)
Smolina E.Y., Erygin Y.V. Tools for assessing the competitiveness of new models of domestic spacecraft in the space services market. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 471-477. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.43