SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO THE CONTENT OF THE RISK-MANAGEMENT CATEGORY
Alvina T. Shilkina – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Department of Quality Management, National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University, Saransk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Currently, risk management issues are relevant for all organizations operating in a market economy. This is due to the fact that risk factors are present in all areas of activity, and proper identification, analysis, risk assessment, adoption of appropriate managerial decisions are one of the main conditions affecting the competitiveness and sustainable development of the company. In modern economic science, risk management as a new paradigm of strategic management has appeared relatively recently. From the mid-70s to the end of the 90s, there was a fragmented, highly specialized approach to risk management, according to which the structural units of the organization independently solved problems in the field of risk management based on their functions. In the framework of this approach, risk assessments were heterogeneous, there was no possibility of their comparison, which led to the complexity of the analysis and integration of the results at the enterprise level. The changes in views on risk management problems in the mid-90s led to the formation of a new risk management model that comprehensively considers the risks of all departments and areas of the organization and allows you to get comparable estimates for all types of risk. In world practice, one of the most recognized mechanisms for integrating risk management into the organization’s activities is the requirements of ISO 31000: 2009 “Risk management. Principles and Guidelines ”, allowing to effectively integrate risk management into the existing management system by implementing the principles, infrastructure and risk management process.
Keywords: risk, risk management, risk management, management system, requirements of ISO 31000: 2009
- Martsinkovsky D. A., Vladimirtsev A. V., Martsinkovsky O. A. Risk management in modern management systems. Saint Petersburg, Birch bark Publ., 2010, 246 p.
- Milner B., Liis F. Management of a modern company. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2001, 586 p.
- Salimova T. A., Davshina A. A., Gorbunova N. V. Standardization in the field of organization risk management. Quality management, 2016, no. 2 (34), pp. 92–98. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26347391
- Balabanov I.T. Risk management. Moscow, Finance and statistics Publ., 2006, 196 p.
- Vyatkin V.N., Gamza V.A., Mayevsky F.V. Risk management. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2017, 365 p.
- Ermasova N. B. Risk management of the organization. Moscow, Dashkov and Co. Publ., 2013, 380 p.
- Utkin E. A. Enterprise risk management: textbook. allowance / E. A. Utkin, D. A. Frolov. – M.: TEIS, 2015 .- 247 p.
- Khokhlov N.V. Risk management. Moscow, UNITY-DANA Publ., 2017, 248 p.
- GOST R ISO 31000-2010 Risk management. Principles and guidelines. 2010–12–21. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2012, 28 p.
- GOST R ISO 9000-2015 Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary. 2015–09–28. Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2015, 65 p.
- Chernova G.V. Risk management. Moscow, TC Velby, Prospect Publ., 2011, 160 p.
- Borovkova V. A., Borovkova V. A. Methodological aspects of assessing the risk management strategy of an organization. Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2018, no. 8, pp. 27–38. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35192289
- Perfiliev A. A. Risk management and insurance. Novosibirsk, Publishing House of NSU, 2018, 362 p.
- Obukhov A. A. Formation of a risk management system in entrepreneurial activity. Novosibirsk, 2015, 163 p.
- Hubbard D. W. The Failure of Risk Management: Why It’s Broken and How to Fix It Wiley,
- Martsynovsky D.A., Vladimirtsev A. B., Martsynovsky O. A. Guide to the integration of management systems. Saint Petersburg, Birch bark Publ.,, 2015, 192 p.
- Kachalov R. M. Institutional aspects of managing economic risk in the post-crisis period. Economics of Education, 2014, no. 2, pp. 37–45. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15275677
- Skobeleva I.P., Legostaeva N.V., Kalashnik N.E. Integrated Risk Management: Innovative Implementation Models. Creative Economy, 2016, no. 2, pp. 185–196. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25600541
Shilkina A.T. Scientific and methodological approaches to the content of the risk-management category. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 214-224. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.019.5.20