A. Larin, K. Kruchinina
THE USE OF MODERN PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN TRAINING CADET OF UNIVERSITIES OF THE RUSSIAN GUARD METHOD PFISICAL SELF-IMPROVEMENT
Aleksandr N. Larin – Senior lecturer of the Department of physical training and sports Perm military institute of the Russian national guard Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: Larsan59@mail.ru
Kristina S. Kruchinina –Lecturer of the Department of physical training and sports Perm military institute of the Russian national guard Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: Kristinafirstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article deals with modern pedagogical technologies used in the process of teaching cadets of universities of Rosgvardiya the method of physical self-improvement and designed to solve problems on the scientific basis of the construction of the educational process, on the use of active teaching methods and relevant didactic materials, on the use of modern technical means of training. It is accepted that the basis of the technology of education in universities is the connection together of methods, means and organizational forms of training, i.e. ways of interaction of cadets with the teacher. Training of cadets in the method of physical self-improvement involves a certain sequence of application of various forms, methods and means of training. The effectiveness of training a future military specialist is determined by the quality of these tools and the skill (professionalism) of each teacher. It is generally recognized that, ideally, the learning system should provide learning management based on knowledge of the real state of the cadets at any given time, this is possible by creating a learning technology based on the educational and cognitive task. The practical need to solve the problem objectively causes the need for new classes to obtain the required knowledge, i.e. thereby students are motivated to learn the technique of physical self-improvement. It is clear that one of the ways to reduce the time is the widespread use of computer-based learning tools that allow to implement new approaches in the development of didactic materials, an example of this is the use of reference-theoretical and question-explanatory modules that are created on the basis of computer programs using various tools. The analysis of pedagogical research aimed at studying the formation of individual characteristics of self-regulation of cadets and their impact on teaching methods of physical self-improvement with the use of developed and implemented pedagogical conditions and complexes of physical exercises in the educational process of universities of Rosgvardia.
Keywords: educational activity, pedagogical technologies, methods of physical self-improvement, individual characteristics self-regulations.
- Alekhine I.A. Advancing character of development of education is progressive. The world of education-education in the world, 2014, 1. pp. 4-17. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/-ru/item.asp?id=21351066.
- Alekhine I.A. Development of technology of professional training of students (cadets) in the higher military educational institution. The world of education-education in the world, 2009, no. 2, pp. 163-168. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/-ru/item.asp?id=12511876.
- Alekhine I.A., Slivin T.S. Prospects of military education in Russia. The world of education-education in the world, 2013, no. 2, pp. 32-36. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/-ru/item.asp?id=20144521.
- Balsevich V.K. Intellectual vector of physical culture of the person to a problem of development of physical culture knowledge. Theory and practice of physical culture. – 1991. – № 7. – Pp. 37-41.
- Bykov V.A. Primary statistical analysis of the results of sports measurements. Methodical development of the course «Sports Metrology». Tchaikovsky, CHF CHGIFK Publ., 1988. – 36 p.
- Volkov V.M. To the problem of preconditions of development of motor abilities. Theory and practice of physical culture, 1993, no. 5, pp. 41.
- Gerasimov E.N. Fundamentals of the theory of pedagogical systems and system-structural technology. Tchaikovsky, CHIPC Publ., 1999, 135 p.
- Gribkov V.A. Method of restoring mental and physical performance of students by means of physical culture in the process of educational and labor activity. Moscow, 1995.
- Dubrovsky A.V. Method of formation of physical component of individual combat readiness of Vvuz graduate. Perm, 2000, 24 p.
- Larin A.N., Dubrovsky A.V., Cherdyntsev V.P. On the problem of self-regulation in the process of physical training of cadets of military institutes of the national guard troops of the Russian Federation. Modern problems of science and education, 2016, no. 6, pp. 406. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/-ru/item.asp?id=27695232.
- Morosanova V.I. Questionnaire «Style of self-regulation of behavior» (SSPM): Guide to use. Moscow, Kogito-Center Publ., 2004, 42 p.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of may 12, 2009. № 437 «On the national security Strategy of the Russian Federation until 2020». Available at: URL: http:www.garant.ru/hotlaw/federal/195465/.(accessed: 21 October 2019).
- Kholobtsev N.S., Sharipov A.N., Efimov V.V. Means and methods for physical improvement of military. Perm, Perm military Institute of internal troops of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia Publ., 2014, 25 p.
- Fasolya A.A. System of management of innovative component of quality of education. World of education-education in the world, 2010, no. 4, pp. 28-35.
- Chernakov S.S., Melnichuk P.V., Syromyatnikov O.V. Independent physical training of servicemen and employees of the national guard troops of the Russian Federation. Saratov, Saratov military order of Zhukov red banner Institute of the national guard of the Russian Federation Publ., 2018, 53 p.
- Larin A.N., Kupavsky V.F., Andrunik A.P., Dubrovsky A.V., Cherdantsev V.P. Effect of Conduct Self-Regulation on Functional State and Physical Development of Cadets Studyong in Military Institutes. The Journal of Social Sciences Research, 2018, Issue. 3, pp, 163-167, ISSN (e): 2411-9458, ISSN (p): 2413-6670. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32861/jssr.spi3.
Larin A.N., Kruchinina K.S. The use of modern pedagogical technologies in training cadet of universities of the Russian guard method pfisical self-improvement. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 252-261. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.019.5.23