A. Kvitkovskaya, N. Bereza
TECHNOLOGY OF CREATION OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IN MASS SCHOOL AT INCLUSION IN EDUCATIONAL PROCESS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES
Angelina A. Kvitkovskaya – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate professor of the department of social pedagogy and organization of work with youth Russian State Social University, Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9505-6191,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalia A. Bereza – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate professor of the department of social pedagogy and organization of work with youth, Russian State Social University, Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0964-7981, Email: email@example.com
Abstract. The article deals the technology of creating an inclusive educational environment in mainstream schools to ensure that all stakeholders of the educational process, opportunities for effective self-development, including children with HIA, which implies a solution to the problem of education for children with disabilities by adapting the educational environment to the needs of each the child, including the reform of the educational process, methodological flexibility and variety, a favorable psychological climate, redevelopment of classrooms so that they meet the needs of all children without exception and to ensure, where possible, the full participation of children in the educational process. The author’s the technology of creating educational structure of the inclusive environment, which is differentiated by the introduction of innovations, activities, features of the environment, the specifics of the impact on the person and performs the appropriate function. The organizational and pedagogical conditions of the inclusive educational process are identified and justified, which are focused on the full and effective education of all students of an educational institution that implements inclusive practice. The authors believe that directly in the framework of the educational process, an atmosphere of emotional comfort should be created, the formation of relationships in the spirit of cooperation and the adoption of the characteristics of each, the formation of positive, socially-oriented educational motivation in children – this is an important condition for the effectiveness of the implementation of the technology for creating an inclusive educational environment in the school , when children with disabilities are included in the educational process.
Keywords: educational environment, inclusive education, inclusive educational environment, the principles of inclusive education, health saving Interschool educational environment, the components of an inclusive educational environment.
- Alekhina S.V., Kutepova E.N ., Sunko T.Yu., Samsonova E.V. Activities of the head of an educational organization when students with disabilities and children with disabilities are included in the educational space. Moscow, MGPU Publ., 2014, 147 p. (In Russian)
- Anisimova A.N., Baulina M.V. The development of professional competencies of a student as a necessary condition for the implementation of inclusive practice. Problems of modern science and education, 2016, no. 4 (46), pp. 129-133. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25602863
- Arkharova L.I., Egorova O.L. Implementation of an inclusive education plan in the region. Human capital, 2016, no. 3 (87), pp. 20-23. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25908577
- Bereza N.A. The formation of social health in the younger generation in an educational organization. Moscow, 2017, pp. 68-75. (In Russian)
- Bereza N.A., Grebennikova V.M., Zotov P.A. Methodological approaches to the organization of continuous inclusive education systems. Moscow, 2017, pp. 51-58. (In Russian)
- Boginskaya Yu.V. The inclusive educational environment of preschool educational institutions and elementary schools: an integrated approach. Humanitarian sciences, 2015, no. 4 (32), pp. 47-53. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25075809
- Voronin D.M. Features of the organization of the educational process of children with disabilities. Problems of modern teacher education, 2016, no. 52-7, pp. 81-87. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26601343
- Kvitkovskaya A.A., Bereza N.A. Creation of an inclusive educational environment in a mass educational school. Russian State Social University Publ., 2018, pp. 84-94. (In Russian)
- Kvitkovskaya A.A., Kotomina E.V. Chapter 16. The development of an inclusive educational environment for children with disabilities. Monograph. Moscow, 2019, pp. 281-300. (In Russian)
- Mamaeva A.V., Belyaeva O.L., Shandybo S.V. Tutor in a modern school: escorting a special child: guidelines for beginning tutors. Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafieva Publ., 2015, 214 p. (In Russian)
- Petrusevich A.A., Solomina D.S. To the problem of the characteristics of an inclusive educational environment in a comprehensive school. BULLETIN ӨRLEU – KST, 2016, no. 4 (14), pp. 112-115. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29059965
- Alekhine S.V. Psychological and pedagogical foundations of inclusive education. Moscow, Buki Vedi Publ.,2013, 333 p. (In Russian)
- Suntsova A.S. Theories and technologies of inclusive education: a training manual. Udmurt University Publ., 2013, 110 p. (In Russian)
- Zamiralova T.A., Molchanov K.V., Karpunina A.V., Kvitkovskaya A.A., Akhtyan A.G., Bereza N.A. On the question of inclusive education in higher school: problems and prospects. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2019, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 260-256. (In Russian) DOI: 2478/ajis-2019-0037
Kvitkovskaya A.A., Bereza N.A.Technology of creation of inclusive educational environment in mass school at inclusion in educational process of children with disabilities. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 183-193. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.019.5.17