N. Dolgaia, N. Mungieva
MOTIVATION OF CHILDREN’S EDUCATION IN THE SYSTEM OF ADDITIONAL EDUCATION
Natalia A. Dolgaia – Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor, Department of pedagogy and technologies of preschool and additional education, Dagestan state pedagogical University, Makhachkala, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Nina Z. Mungieva – Candidate of philological Sciences, associate Professor, Department of pedagogy and technologies of preschool and additional education, Dagestan state pedagogical University, Makhachkala, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article highlights the issue of formation of educational motivation in children in the system of additional education, its identification and further implementation in the modern educational process. It is noted that the educational environment of the institution of additional education of children as a space is designed to meet the diverse needs and interests of children in learning and communication, to create conditions favorable for self-determination and self-realization of the individual, to develop children’s individuality. The main motives of training in these educational institutions are – gaining knowledge, development, self-improvement, etc. additional can be receiving awards, self-affirmation, isolation among other students, etc.the characteristic of cognitive and social motives of teaching, especially their manifestations in the educational process of institutions of additional education. The main principles of training are voluntariness and openness. The main reasons of decrease of motivation at children after the first months of training are defined, ways of their elimination are planned. The pedagogical methods promoting formation and increase of interest of children in study among which a method “Didactic games”, a method “a situation of success”, a method “Competitions”, a method “Projects”, a method “Creation of a problem situation”are allocated. It is noted that only a competent choice of methods, their reasonable combination, taking into account the methodological features of the use will be able to contribute to the formation of educational motivation in children. The article highlights the phase of formation of the learning motive in children in institutions of additional education: phase achievements, the challenge of motive, the phase of the amplification motives, the phase of the reinforcements and strengthening which arose the motivation phase of the positive experience with the motivation for further development.
Keywords: additional education, motivation, teaching, children, interest, game.
- Belyaeva L. M. Peculiarities of learning motivation and the technique of diagnostics of the orientation of learning motivation. Proceedings of the Samara state agricultural Academy. 2006, no.1, pp. 149-151. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12861000
- Vartanova I.I. The development of educational motivation and teaching methods at school. Moscow State University Bulletin. 14. Psychology, 2001, no. 2, pp. 16-24. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9254215
- Ginzburg D., Zuckerman G.A. The revolution in one school. How to study without marks? School management, 2009, no. 3, pp. 3-11. (In Russian)
- Gordeeva T.O., Sychev O.A. Internal sources of perseverance and its role in the success of educational activities. Educational Psychology, 2012, no. 1, pp. 33-48. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17309466
- Gordeeva T.O., Shepeleva E.A. Internal and external educational motivation of academically successful students. Bulletin of Moscow University, Series 14, Psychology, 2011, no. 3. pp. 33-45. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17293025
- Gutkina N. I., Pechenkov V. V. Dynamics of educational motivation of students from the first to the second class. Bulletin of practical psychology of education, 2005, no. 4, pp. 16-22.
- Efimova, L. A. Motivation for the learning of younger students by means of theatrical art. Elementary school, 2006, no. 2, pp. 37-39. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9309812
- Zadunov E. V. The Formation of learning motivation of Junior high school students. Elementary school, 2007, no. 2, pp. 20-21. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9475480
- Karpova E. V. Motivation of achievement as a factor of organization of educational activity and methods of its diagnostics. Scientific and methodological support of professional activity of psychologist of education, Yaroslavl, Yaroslavl State Pedagogical University named after K.D. Ushinsky Publ., 2011, pp. 71-77. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27251115
- Krivtsova S. N. How to find attractive moments in what needs to be done. School psychologist, 2001, no. 6, pp. 8-19. (In Russian)
- Leonova N. A. The study of the motivational sphere of younger students. Elementary school, 2015, no. 2, pp. 24-25. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=10019590
- Markova A.K. The motivation of learning and its education in schoolchildren. Moscow, Bustard Publ., 2006, 112 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21576444
- Matyushkin A. M. Psychological structure, dynamics and development of cognitive activity. Questions of psychology, 2013, no. 4, pp. 5-17. (In Russian)
- Razumova L. I. Motivation of educational activity. Science and education: new time, 2015, no. 5, pp. 237-239. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25059651
- Smirnov V. I. Theory and methods of education. Part I. Education in a holistic pedagogical process: a training manua. Nizhny Tagil, Nizhny Tagil State Social and Pedagogical Academy Publ., 2012, 525 p. (In Russian)
Dolgaia N.A., Mungieva N.Z. Motivation of children’s education in the system of additional education. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 316-323. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.019.5.28