PEDAGOGICAL TECHNIQUE OF A UNIVERSITY TEACHER AS AN EDUCATIONAL PHENOMENON
Anatoly K. Bykov – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Deputy Vice-Rector for Continuing Professional Education, Financial University under the Government of the Russian, Moscow, Russian Federation. Email: Federation, email@example.com
Abstract. The article presents an analysis of the problem development in general pedagogy, a classification of pedagogical techniques and skills of pedagogical technology is given, the place of pedagogical technology in the modern regulatory framework of the professional activity of a university teacher is described. Based on the research materials, the pedagogical technique of the university teacher is interpreted as a combination of pedagogical techniques, skills and abilities to use them in order to qualitatively solve pedagogical problems, the effectiveness of pedagogical interaction with students The pedagogical technique accumulates the most important characteristic of pedagogical mastery and pedagogical activity: the unity of pedagogical theory and practice. It manifests itself in the essential feature of pedagogical technology: in theoretical terms, pedagogical technology can be talked about as a set of techniques used by a teacher in pedagogical activity, and in practical terms – as a set of skills and abilities to use these methods. The author claims that work has become an essential structural element of professional standards. In the system of higher education, indicators of achievement of competencies are actively used, which are understood as generalized characteristics that clarify and disclose the wording of competence in the form of specific actions performed by a graduate who has mastered this competency. This confirms the relevance of the phenomenon of pedagogical technology of a university teacher, which has an external manifestation at the level of applied techniques, operations, actions that can be described, mastered and the level of knowledge that can be objectively assessed.
Keywords: pedagogical technique, pedagogical mastery, university lecturer, educational organization of higher education, pedagogical technique, pedagogical skill, pedagogical communication, pedagogical task.
- Babansky V.K. The rational organization of educational activity. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1989, 327 p.
- Baykova L.A., Grebenkina L.K. Pedagogical skills and pedagogical technologies. Moscow, Pedagogical Society of Russia Publ., 2001, 201 p.
- Bykov A.K. The pedagogical skill of a university teacher. Monograph. Moscow, Publishing. “MU them. S.Yu. Witte ” Publ., 2013, 54 p.
- Bykov A.K. Improving the pedagogical technique of teachers of higher military schools, Moscow, 1994, 24 p.
- Bykov A.K. The pedagogical technique of teaching academic disciplines in a military educational institution. Moscow, Military University Publ, 2000.
- Dahl V. Explanatory Dictionary. Moscow, State. publishing house in. and nat. dictionaries Publ., 1955, vol.4, 404 p.
- Krasnoplakhtova L.I. The pedagogical technique of a higher school teacher as an element of pedagogical mastery.Krasnodar, KubSAU Publ., 2015.
- Kuzmina N.V., Kukharev N.V. The psychological structure of teacher activity. Gomel, 1976, 5 p.
- Levitov N.D. Child and educational psychology. Moscow, Min. drift RSFSR Publ., 1960, 153 p.
- Makarenko A.S. Works in seven volumes. Moscow, 1958, vol.5, 234 p.
- Makarenko A.S. Selected pedagogical essays. Moscow, 1977, vol. 1, 88 p.
- Ozhegov S.I. Dictionary of the Russian language. Moscow, Rus. lang. Publ., 1986, 510 p.
- I. Gubanova. Pedagogical equipment: methodological manual. Kemerovo, Kuzbassvuzizdat Publ., 2007, 64 p.
- Dictionary of the Russian language. Moscow, State. publishing house in. and nat. dictionaries Publ., 1961, 497 p.
- Tkacheva S.A. Pedagogical skill. Teaching aid. Karakol, Issyk-Kul State University named after K. Tynystanov Publ., 2015, 102 p.
- Chernyavskaya A.P. Pedagogical technique in the work of a teacher. Moscow, Center “Pedagogical Search” Publ., 2001, 174 p.
Bykov A.K. Pedagogical technique of a university teacher as an educational phenomenon. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 302-315. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.019.5.27