V. Razgonov, D. Suslov, T. Lopukha
FORMATION OF METHODOLOGICAL BASES OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION OF RUSSIAN OFFICERS
Vitaly L. Razgonov – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Head of Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Dmitry V. Suslov – Candidate of Military Sciences, Head of the Department of Tactics Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatyana L. Lopukha – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head Department of Humanitarian and Socio-Economic disciplines of the Novosibirsk Higher Military School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article raises the question of the need to develop methodological foundations for the professional education of modern Russian officers. Its role is being updated today by the aggressive Russophobic policies pursued by Western countries and the actual start of a hybrid war in the political, economic, informational and ideological spheres. It is taken into account that professional education in the coming years will take place under the aggressive pressure of globalization institutions on the traditional values of Russians and the destructive impact on social processes from the outside. The urgent need for a balance of traditions and innovations in education and the rejection of blind copying of pedagogical models alien to Russian citizens based on psychological manipulation is pointed out. There is an urgent need to create a national system for the continuous education of Russia’s heritage, in which professional education is based on a national idea and values. The paper identifies the possible foundations, tasks and directions of the formation of the methodological foundations of professional education of officers. The authors come to the conclusion that the theoretical basis for the study of issues of professional education of officers can be the ideas, concepts and theories needed to formulate and solve the research problem: philosophical and social value theories; psychological theories of value orientations; theory of military professional orientation of the personality; work in the field of values of the officer corps and military service; studies of the mentality and military culture of Russian officers; historical and analytical works revealing the ideas, ideals and values of the officer corps in their historical development and social interconnection; theory of military education; theories in the field of development of educational systems and professional military education; theories in the field of the formation of a value relation to ideas and ideals; theory in the field of methodology for the study of pedagogical systems.
Keywords: professional education, scientific approaches to professional education, theory of professional education.
- Alekhine I.A. The development of the theory and practice of military education in Russia of the 18th – early 20th centuries. Moscow, VU Publ., 2002. (In Russian)
- Drummers A.V., Zvyagintsev V.G. Pedagogy of the higher military school: textbook, manual. Moscow, Publishing House of VPA, 1985. (In Russian)
- Military Doctrine of the Russian Federation. Russian newspaper, 6570 (298)] dated December 30, 2014, Available at: https://rg.ru/2014/12/30/doktrina-dok.html (accessed 1 September 2019). (In Russian)
- Gareev M.A., Derbin E.A., Turko N.I. Discourse: the methodology and practice of improving the strategic leadership of the country’s defense, taking into account the nature of future wars and armed conflicts. Bulletin of the Academy of Military Sciences, 2019, no. 1, pp. 4-6.
- Egorychev A.M. Philosophical and methodological foundations of social pedagogy. Social pedagogy in Russia, 2010, no. 6, pp. 71-75. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16099240
- Egorychev A.M. Socio-philosophical foundations in the construction of the domestic methodology of social pedagogy taking into account the conceptual ideas I.A. Lipsky. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2014, pp. 30-37. (In Russian)
- Egorychev A.M. Philosophical and scientific-theoretical foundations of domestic social education: social pedagogy as a mechanism for its development. Alma-mater. Bulletin of higher education, 2014, no. 10, pp. 20-27. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22293902
- Zagvyazinsky V.I., Atakhanov R. Methodology and methods of psychological and pedagogical research. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2005, 202 p. (In Russian)
- Burdock T.L. Professional education of cadets of military universities on the traditions of Russian officers. Novosibirsk, NVVKU Publ., 2019, 274 p.
- Burdock A.D. Hybrid warfare as the main phenomenon of the 21st century. Moscow, VU MO RF Publ., 2018. (In Russian)
- Mardahaev L.V. The formation of the foundations of the humanitarian culture of the future officer. Humanitarian problems of military affairs: military scientific journal, 2014, no. 1, pp.197-200. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597312
- Mardahaev L.V., Makarenko V.S. The formation of an active position as a defender of the fatherland among cadets of military universities. Humanitarian problems of military affairs: Military scientific journal, 2015, no. 2 (3), pp. 122-125. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25644875
- Mardakhaev L.V., Makarenko V.S. Ways and pedagogical conditions for improving the activity on the formation of an active position of the defender of the Fatherland among cadets at a military university. World of Science, Culture, Education, 2015, no. 6 (55), pp. 212-215. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25422256
- Egorychev А.М., Mardahaev L.V., Sizikova V.V., Rostov T.K. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, status, development directions. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019, 352 p. (In Russian)
- Razgonov V.L. Value orientations of professional education of cadets in the educational process of a military university. Barnaul, 2016, 23 p. (In Russian)
- Acceleration V.L. The value attitude of cadets to key ideas of military service: mechanisms of formation. Bulletin of the Academy of Military Sciences, 2015, no. 3, pp. 89–93. (In Russian) . URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27175658
- Alekhine I.A. Theory and practice of education of military personnel of the Armed forces of the Russian Federation. Moscow, VU Publ., 2003, 377 p. (In Russian)
- Turchenko V.N., Shmatkov R.N. Ontological and epistemological problems of the quality of higher education: statement of problems. Philosophy of Education. 2012, no. 5 (44), pp. 46-54. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18152531
- Shalaev I.K. Motivational program-targeted management: the basics of theory and examination of effectiveness. Barnaul, BSPU Publ., 2004, 318 p. (In Russian)
Razgonov V.L., Suslov D.V., Lopukha T.L. Formation of methodological bases of professional education of Russian officers. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 91-100. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.08