A. Lazukin, A. Nikonorov,N. Pakhomova, V. Boguslavsky
PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS OF SELF DEVELOPMENT MOTIVATION OF OFFICERS TO SERVICE AND COMBAT ACTIVITIES
Anatoly D. Lazukin – Doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Professor 19 of the Department (pedagogy) Federal state Treasury Military educational institution higher education «Military University» Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: Lazykin@yandex.ru
Andrey A. Nikonorov – Assistant Federal public state military educational institution higher education «Military University» Ministry of defence of the Russia Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Natalia V. Pakhomova – Candidate of pedagogics, senior lecturer of Department 19 (the pedagogy) Federal state Treasury military educational institution higher education ” Military University» Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victor V. Boguslavsky – Candidate of psychological Sciences, Professor associate Professor 19 of the Department (pedagogy) Federal state Treasury military educational institution higher education «Military University» Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. In modern conditions, the increasing intensification of the process of self-development of officers becomes the most urgent problem. This is clearly seen in the tasks of service and combat activities performed by the modern officer corps, including officers of the national guard of the Russian Federation. Based on this, there is a psychological and pedagogical problem, which is possible to solve by providing conditions for sustainable self-development of motivation of officers. Self-development of motivation of officers of the national guard of the Russian Federation is carried out within the framework of the military pedagogical process with the use of various pedagogical techniques, which are aimed at the assimilation of certain methodological mechanisms. In this regard, special attention is paid to the creation of such pedagogical conditions that will allow officers to effectively engage in self-development motivation for service and fighting activities, as well as to identify the specific features of the interaction of motivational mechanisms that lead to activation of self-development officers in terms of innovative service and combat activity of troops. The article deals with the specific pedagogical conditions of service and combat activities, in which the self-development of officers. Particular attention is focused on the analysis of the external (incentives for officers to improve their professional skills, create a favorable climate among the officers, strengthening the role of mentoring, enhancing the prestige of professionalism) and internal (increased need for self-education and self-development, actualization of motives of professional achievement, self-actualization of personal and professional meanings, self-awareness, self-esteem, self-control, self-regulation of military service, self-improvement) conditions: scientific approach to the organization and management of self-education and self-education; an integrated approach to the implementation of the incentive, guiding, semantic, regulating and controlling functions of motives acting as a set of pedagogical influences and influences on the part of commanders (chiefs) on officers with the aim of forming stable interests, aspirations, needs, motivations for effective military service; increasing the level of methodological literacy of officers, developing their abilities to plan and carry out this type of activity; stimulation of officers’ self-improvement in the field of acquiring new knowledge and skills, raising the level of military professional and moral culture. In turn, the improvement of these conditions will have a significant impact on the motivational environment in General and on the self-development of motivation of officers to service and combat activities in particular.
Keywords: motive, motivation, need, installation, service and combat activity, self-development, self-improvement, self-education, self-education.
- Boguslavsky V. V. Development and formation of motivation of educational activity of cadets of military schools of the Ministry of internal Affairs of the USSR: psychological research. Moscow, -polit. Acad. they. V. I. Lenin Publ., 1988. (In Russian)
- Egorychev A.M. The educational space of a person and his basic characteristics CITISE, 2015, no. 3, p. 15. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24952318
- Egorychev A.M. National education as the main factor in the social development of Russia: traditions and modernity. Bulletin of the Educational and Methodological Association of Russian Universities for Education in the Field of Social Work, 2009, no. 4, pp. 78-89. (In Russian)
- Ilyenkov E. V. Philosophy and culture. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1994, 401 p. (In Russian)
- Isaeva N. N. Development of motivation in self-education and self-regulation of psychological compatibility in military personnel in the internal troops. Saint Petersburg. SPVI VV MVD Russia Publ., 2012, 57 p. (In Russian)
- Lazukin A.D., Kupavtsev T. S. Evolution of ideas of self-improvement in the history of development of the Russian education system. World of education-education in the world, 2017, no. 4 (68), pp. 93-100. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32475328
- Lopukha A.D. Reforming Russia’s military education system: is there light at the end of the tunnel? CITISE, 2016, no. 1 (5), p. 23. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25871199
- Lopukha A.D. The future of Russia: state, problems, prospects (socio-political thoughts). CITISE, 2015, no. 3, p. 9. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24952312
- Lopukha T.L. The ideological foundations of the political culture of officers of the Russian army. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2015, no. 3 (4), pp. 12-15. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597402
- Leontiev A.N. Activity. Consciousness. Personality. Moscow. 1975, pp. 179 – 182.
- Mardahaev L.V., Makarenko V.S. Ways and pedagogical conditions for improving the activity on the formation of an active position of the defender of the Fatherland among cadets at a military university. World of Science, Culture, Education, 2015, no. 6 (55), pp. 212-215. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25422256
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. The upbringing of the younger generation in modern Russia: taking into account the traditions of the Russian Cossacks. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2015, no. 3 (4), pp. 171-175. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597447
- Mardahaev L.V. Moral foundations of the personality of a modern officer. Bulletin of the Academy of Military Sciences, 2015, no. 3, pp. 53-58. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27177804
- Nikonorov A. A. Self-Improvement of motivation of officers to service and combat activity. Herald of the adjunct, 2018, no. 2 (2), p. 5. – Mode of access: (In Russian) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36506719.
- Pakhomova N.V. Development of motivation of independent work among cadets. World of education-education in the world, 2011, no. 3 (43), pp. 182, 188. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17659038
- Egorychev А.М., Mardahaev L.V., Sizikova V.V., Rostova T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, status, development directions. Moscow. Russian State Social University Publ., 2019, 352 p. (In Russian)
- Slastenin V.A. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2002, 576 p. (In Russian)
- Slyusarev A.V., Slepov V. Ya. Theoretical bases of self-education and self-education of the future officer. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 2014, no. 1 (61), pp. 156-160. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21621830
- Sukhomlinsky V.A. Elected. PED. Op. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1979, p. 441. (In Russian)
Lazukin A.D., Nikonorov A.A., Pakhomova N.V., Boguslavsky V.V. Pedagogical conditions of self development motivation of officers to service and combat activities. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 156-167. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2097616.2019.5.14