E. Harlanova, N. Sivrikova, A. Bisembayeva, E. Moiseeva
THE INTERACTION OF FORMAL AND NON-FORMAL EDUCATION IN THE FORMATION OF CONFLICTOLOGICAL READINESS OF FUTURE TEACHERS
Elena M. Harlanova – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Departmentof Social Work, Pedagogy and Psychology of the South Ural StateHumanitarian and Pedagogical University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7126-2134, E-mail: email@example.com
Nadezhda V. Sivrikova – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor of Social Work, Pedagogy and Psychology of the South Ural State Humanitarian and Pedagogical University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9757-8113
Asem K. Bisembayeva – Senior Lecturer of the Department of Psychology and Defectology of Kostanay State Pedagogical University named after Umirzak Sultanazin, Kostanay, Kazakhstan, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2217-7782, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena V. Moiseeva – Senior Lecturer, Department of Social Work, Pedagogy and Psychology, South Ural State Humanitarian and Pedagogical University, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8119-8084, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article considers theoretical and practical aspects of the conflictological training of future teachers at the university from the perspective of a constructive pedagogical paradigm and subject-environment approach. The potential of non-formal education is revealed in increasing the effectiveness of students’ conflict resolution training, promoting the development of subjectivity and the conflict resolution position of students, the development of technologies and existing practices of conflict resolution activities, and the transformation of the conflict resolution environment. The methods of interaction between formal and non-formal education in the process of conflict management training of students of future teachers and the results of the study, which revealed insufficient satisfaction of students with conflict management training and a small coverage of students with non-formal education programs in this area, are presented. The formation of conflictological readiness as the deployment of subjectivity and the design and constructive participation of students in interaction with the conflict-generating environment actualizes the appeal to the introduction of future conflict management teachers into educational programs and the appeal to cooperation with non-formal education subjects as an important resource for improving conflict management training. The interaction of formal and non-formal education has the potential to improve the conflict management training of future teachers, however, its implementation requires focused activities to identify entities that implement non-formal education in the field of conflict management, discuss and identify the interests of the parties, determine forms of interaction, develop cooperation plans and conclude cooperation agreements, carrying out organizational, coordinating and reflective-analytical activities of the subjects formal education. On this basis, proposals were made on improving the conflict management training of future teachers.
Keywords: conflict preparation, conflict readiness, non-formal education, conflict environment.
- Bazelyuk V.V. The structure of conflict training of the teacher for the resolution of pedagogical conflicts World of science, culture, education, 2013, no. 3 (40), 86–88. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19129608
- Balykin T.V., Novikova N.M. Mediation in the context of formation of readiness of the future teacher for the settlement of interpersonal conflicts. World of science, culture, education, 2018, no. 6 (73), 38–41. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36807403
- Bissembayeva А., Sivrikova N., Roslyakova S., Kharlanova E., Sokolova N., Moiseeva E., Zherebkina V. The formation of conflictological readiness of the future teachers-psychologists. Opcion, 2018, 34, Issue 15, pp. 1355–1357 (In English) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38659226
- Dimukhametov R.S., Stolbova E.A., Tsilitsky V.S. Valuable orientation as predikator of formation of professional image of future teacher. Baltic humanitarian magazine, 2017, vol.6, no. 4, 422–424. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32239314
- Ilakavichus M.R. Organization of interaction between formal and non-formal education as a direction of teacher training. Scientific dialogue, 2018, no. 5 278–289. (In Russian) DOI:10.24224/2227-1295-2018-5-278-289
- Eliseyev O.P. Activity and sociocultural evolution of man. Doct. Diss., 2004, 387 p. (In Russian)
- Stallkin V.F., Sokolova N.A. To the issue of conflict training of future teachers. Journal of Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University, 2016, no. 7, pp. 113-118. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27192630
- Mityayeva A.M. Conflict competence of the future specialist as a subject of scientific research. Scientists of the note of the Oryol State University. It is gray. Humanities and social sciences, 2012, no. 2, pp. 273– (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27192630
- Tikhonov N.P. To the issue of conflict competence of teachers of inclusive education. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2017, vol. 6, no.4, pp. 217– (In Russian URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17913659
- Teploukhov A.P. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of conflict competence of future teachers of physical culture in pedwuse. European Social Science Journal, 2016, no. 11, P. 288– (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28845902
- Makarenko V.G. Conflict training in the system of formation of professional competences of the teacher on physical culture and sports in the university. Theory and practice of physical culture, 2007, no. 10, pp. 20– (In Russian)
- Gorsky V.A., Suvorov G.F., Smirnov D.V. Scientific foundations of interaction and continuity of formal, informal and informal education. Ufa. IRO Publ.,, 2012, 308 p. (In Russian)
- Samsonova N.V. Conflict culture of the specialist and technology of its formation in the system of university education. Kaliningrad, KGU Publ., 2002, 308 p. (In Russian)
- Sokolova N.A. Mediation as a technology of conflict resolution in the educational environment. News “Orléu” kst, 2016, no. (14), pp. 55– (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29059949
- Sidorov D. G. Pedagogical integration of formal, informal and informal types of education in the process of formation of healthy lifestyle of students. Doct. Diss. N. Novgorod, 2013,66 p. (In Russian)
- Harlanova E.M. Concept of development of social activity of university students in the process of integration of formal and informal education. Chelyabinsk: ChGPU Publ., 2014, 380 p. (In Russian)
- Scherbakov O.I. Conflict training of the specialist: context approach. Psychological science and education, 2009, no.1, pp. 48– (In Russian)
- Acheson L., Rybarczyk, R. Integrating career development into computer science undergraduate curriculum. 11th International Conference on Computer Science and Education 7581576. 2016, р 177–181.
- Alvarez M.G., Blunk E.M. The role of teachers in peer conflict: implications for teacher reflections. Teacher Development, 2017, no. 21(5), pp. 1-12. DOI: 10.1080/13664530.2016.1273847
- Amudha R., Motha L.C.S., Venkataraman V., Alamelu R., Easwar C.D.T. An analysis of emotional intelligence among professional students using cluster analysis. International Journal of Economic Research, 2107, no. 14(5), pp. 317–
- Garcia E.C., Ferrer M.F. Competencies of Graduates in the European Higher Education Area: Life Stories of University’ New Students against Previous Graduates Redu-Revista De Docencia Universitaria, 2016, no.14, pp. 187– DOI: 10.4995/redu.2016.593
- Lenyungo Z.O. Professional preparation of the teacher for the resolution of pedagogical conflicts in the educational organization. 12th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED). Valencia, INTED Proceedings Publ., 2018, no. 6424-6427 DOI: 21125/inted.2018.1514.
- Lopez M.C.L. School conflict and its management in initial teacher training. A case study. Profesorado-Revista De Curriculum Y Formacion De Profesorado, 2017.
- Mata S., Gómez-Pérez M.M., Calero M.D. Resolution of interpersonal problems in children in social exclusion: Assessment of a training program. Revista Latinoamericana de Psicologia, 2018, no. 50(2), pp. 107–
- Popescu L.G. University and Non-Formal Education. Paper presented at the 8th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and. Sibiu, 2017. DOI: 1051/matecconf/201712112014
Harlanova E.M., Sivrikova N.V., Bisembayeva A.K., Moiseeva E.V. The interaction of formal and non-formal education in the formation of conflictological readiness of future teachers. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 118-128. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.11