METHODS FOR STUDYING COMPONENT ELEMENTS OF DESIGNS TO ENSURE RELIABILITY AND ECONOMIC FEATURES
Mikhail I. Semin – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Professor, Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (MADI), Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: Obrisfirstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Reliability as one of the generalizing indicators of quality manifests itself in time, therefore, the calculation and prediction of the possible behavior of the product is the basis for ensuring the required level of reliability, while failure statistics are a necessary feedback link and need constant accumulation and updating of information to improve the product, and to predict its behavior in specific operating conditions, depending on the prevalence of physical destruction processes of various nature.
Keywords: reliability, durability of the material, durability of joints, operation and repair of products, repair and restoration technologies, design calculation.
- Semin M.I. Calculations of compounds of structural elements from polymer materials for strength and durability, MADI, 2016, 92 p.
- Semin M.I., Karelina M.Yu. Design features of bolted joints of layered composites, 7 MNPK “Modern concepts of scientific research”, 2014, no. 7, pp. 130-133.
- Martyshev V.P. Investigation of the stress state of the adhesive joints of aircraft structures, taking into account the plastic properties of the binder. Kazan, KAI Publ., 1974, 21 p.
- Semin M.I., Turchinsky L.A. Methodology for calculating the durability of adhesive joints under dynamic loading. Problems of strength, 1985, no. 9, pp. 92-97.
- Antonov A.V., Nikulin M.S. Statistical models in the theory of reliability. Moscow, Abris Publ., 2012, 390 p.
- Belenkov Yu.A., Neiman V.G., Selivanov M.P., Tochilin Yu.V. Reliability of volume hydraulic drives and their elements. Moscow, Mechanical Engineering, 1977, 167 p.
- Pronin A.S. Reliability of cars, Moscow, Mechanical Engineering, 1978, 592 p.
- Reliability and efficiency in technology: Reference, T.10 “Reference data on operating conditions and reliability characteristics”, Moscow, Engineering, 1990, 330 p.
- Reliability and efficiency in technology: Handbook, T.8 “Operation and repair”, Moscow, Mechanical Engineering. 1990, 320 p.
- Reliability and efficiency in technology: Handbook, T.7 “Quality and reliability in production”, Moscow, Engineering, 1989, 280 p.
Semin M.I. Methods for studying component elements of designs to ensure reliability and economic features. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 369-380. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.35