E. Romanova, A. Ivanov
DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN’S COMMUNITY IN THE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT IN THE CONCEPT OF SUBJECTIVITY OF V. I. SLOBODCHIKOV
Evgenia S. Romanova – Doctor of Psychology, Professor, Director Institute of Psychology of Sociology and Social Relations Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow, Russian Federation, SPIN-код: 3523-2553, Author ID: 422204, E-mail: RomanovaES@mgpu.ru
Alexander V. Ivanov – Professor, Department of Pedagogical, Age and Social Psychology Institute of Psychology, Sociology and Social Relations Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow, Russian Federation, SPIN-код: 2422-2873, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. This article is devoted only to two areas of research of the famous Russian scientist-psychologist, doctor of psychological Sciences, Professor V.I. Slobodchikov, who this year turned 75 years old. In his concept of development of human subjectivity in ontogenesis revealed the concept of “subjective reality” as self-being of man, “co-being community” as the ontological basis of human life, and their mechanisms of development, which served as the basis for the development of numerous psychological studies in the field of age psychology, collective theory, etc. V.I. Slobodchikov was engaged in the methodology of studying the environment, considering the relationship and interaction between the environment and the individual, the possibilities of the environment in the development of the child and their boundaries, which ensured the development of socio-pedagogical and socio-psychological studies of the role of the social environment in the development of personality, its structure, mechanisms of development. The content of the article may be interesting to researchers of pedagogical and age psychology, social pedagogy, undergraduate and graduate students.
Keywords: subjective reality, co-existential community, social environment, educational environment, cultural and educational environment of the school.
- Egorychev A.M., Kretinin A.S. Human educational space and its basic characteristics. CITIZE, 2015, no. 3. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24952318
- Egorychev A.M. The social environment as a factor determining the social health of minors. Prevention of addictions, 2018, no. 4 (16), pp. 191-197. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37165982
- Ivanov A.V. The problem of the team in the new historical and cultural conditions. Perspective Publ., 2017, 302 p.
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. Social pedagogy of personality: a textbook for students. Moscow, 2016, 120 p.
- Mardahaev L.V. Synergetic analysis of the sustainable development of the educational system A.S. Makarenko. Alma mater, 2014, no. 10, pp. 53-59. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22293907
- Mardahaev L.V. Socio-pedagogical support and support for a growing person in a life situation. CITIZE, 2015, no. 1, pp. 16. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23614641
- Rostovskaya T.K., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Social well-being of modern Russian youth: socio-pedagogical aspects. CITISE, 2018, no. 1 (14), pp. 10. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35217403
- Slobodchikov V.I. The educational environment: the implementation of educational goals in the cultural space. New values of education: Cultural models of schools, 1997, pp. 183.
- Slobodchikov V.I. Essays on the psychology of education. Educational environment: the implementation of educational goals in the cultural space. Birobidzhan, 2005.
- Slobodchikov V.I. The problem of scientific support of innovative activity in education. Conceptual grounds. Moscow-Kirov, 2003.
- Slobodchikov V.I., Isaev E.I. Fundamentals of psychological anthropology. Human psychology. Moscow, School-Press Publ., 1995.
- Fedoseeva I.A. Creating an environment in the context of inclusive education / Inclusive educational environment and its development: collection of scientific papers. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2018, pp. 22-24.
Romanova E.S., Ivanov A.V. Development of children’s community in the educational environment in the concept of subjectivity of V. I. Slobodchikov. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 423-430. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.39