MEDIA COMPETENCE AS A RESULT OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF FUTURE OFFICERS UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF A UNIFIED INFORMATION EDUCATIONAL SPACE
Vyacheslav A. Osipov – Graduate student of FSBEI of HE «Altai State Humanitarian Pedagogical University them. V.M. Shukshina», Biysk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article is devoted to the issues of professional training of future officers in the light of the modernization of Russian education and the reform of the system of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. As practice shows, it is no longer enough for a modern university graduate to use information technology in the process of professional activity. He should easily navigate in constantly changing and growing volumes of information, be ready to solve problems that go beyond the domain, be able to think critically and make decisions in situations of uncertainty, create his own information resources. The study notes that the quality of professional training of cadets largely depends on the level of development of the components of a single information and educational space of a military university. Particular attention is paid to the formation of media competence, which is considered as the predicted result of professional training of future officers in the context of a single information and educational space of a military university. The author comes to the conclusion that the level of development and application of information technologies, the global Internet in the training of future officers in military universities, including those related to the formation and development of information spaces, is one of the decisive factors that have a significant impact on improving the quality of professional training military specialists and the country’s defense capabilities as a whole.
Keywords: uniform information and educational space, design, media competence, military university higher education, professional training.
- Korzhan E. A., Baryshnikov N. V. Innovatization of the educational process in a military university. Pedagogy, 2016, no. 10, pp. 30–31. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28100006
- Efremov, O. Yu., & Matolygina, N.V. (2008). Military pedagogy; textbook for high schools / ed. OY Efremova. SPb .: Peter. (In Russian)
- Kuchinsky E. V. Final word. Information educational environment for the training of military personnel. Moscow, Held at the Military University Publ., 2017, 111 p. (In Russian)
- Lyamzin M.A. Military-pedagogical training: history, theory, practice. Moscow, Held at the Military University Publ., (In Russian)
- Orinchuk V.A., Tuvatova V. E. The practice of using innovative educational technologies in higher education.Vocational education in Russia and abroad, 2014, no. 4 (16), pp. 137-140. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22837119
- The official website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. Available at: http://mil.ru/. (accessed 02 August 2019) (In Russian)
- Panfilova O. I. Professional competence as a scientific category. Professional education. Capital, 2015, no 2, pp. 23-26 P. (In Russian)
- Popova O. V., Оsipov V.А. Theoretical design basis of common informative educational space of a military institution of higher education. Innovations in life, 2016, no.3 (18). Р. 109-118. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28906452
- Order of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation dated February 17, 2014 № 85 “On the determination of the List of information on the activities of federal state organizations engaged in educational activities and under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation for placement in open information and telecommunication networks, including on the official website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the Internet, as well as the Procedure for posting this information “. (In Russian)
- Blinov V. I., Voloshina I. A., Yesenina E. Yu. Dictionary of contemporary Russian vocational education. Moscow, FIRO Publ., 2010. (In Russian)
- Management units in peacetime: a Textbook. Moscow, Golden B. Publ., 2007, 256 р. (In Russian)
- GEF 3+ development of specialty programs in the specialty 56.05.04 “Personnel Management (Armed Forces, other troops, military units and equivalent bodies of the Russian Federation).” (In Russian)
- Fedorov A. V. Media competence of a person: from terminology to indicators. Innovations in Education, 2007, no. 1, pp.75-108. (In Russian)
- Encyclopedia of vocational education: In 3 volumes, ed. Ya. Batysheva, APO. 1998. Available at: http://www.anovikov.ru (accessed 02 August 2019) (In Russian)
- Tulodziecki G. Medien in Erziehung und Bildung. Grundlagen und Beispiele einer handlungs- und entwicklungsorientierten Medienpädagogik. Bad Heilbrunn, 1997. p.120.
Osipov V.A. Media competence as a result of professional training of future officers under the conditions of a unified information educational space. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 295-303. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.29