E. Mezentseva, E. Korolyuk
ASSESSMENT OF THE SUSTAINABILITY OF THE ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITY SUBJECTS OF REGION WITH USE OF THE MATRIX APPROACH
Ekaterina V. Mezentseva – Candidate of economic Sciences, associate Professor, head of the Department of social and humanitarian disciplines of the branch of FSBEI HE “Kuban state University” in Tikhoretsk, Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation, RISC-SPIN-code: 7670-8270, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena V. Korolyuk – Doctor of economic Sciences, associate Professor, Deputy Director for scientific work of the branch of FSBEI HE “Kuban state University” in Tikhoretsk, Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation, RISC-SPIN-code: 6791-5479, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The main issue of the study was the problem of creating attractive infrastructure, social and legal conditions for doing business. Accordingly, an integral part of this process should be the assessment of the level of sustainable development of entrepreneurship using a set of indicators that allow you to compare the entrepreneurial potential of the region in the context of its subjects and are the basis for management decisions aimed at stimulating the socio-economic development of individual territories. The assessment of sustainable business development is based on a matrix approach. The purpose of the study is to determine the sustainability of business development using a matrix approach, which allows not only to assess the situation in the dynamics, but also provides an opportunity to design promising strategic directions of business for the analyzed area. Results. Based on the analysis of the results of the development of entrepreneurial activity, economically justified, socially oriented impact on the part of the management bodies at the sub-Federal level is provided, which is aimed at achieving an increase in the level and improving the quality of business functioning and forming new functionality for the further development of entrepreneurial structures. Summary. The developed matrix approach for assessing the sustainability and effectiveness of the implementation of the entrepreneurial potential of the region on the basis of socio-economic criteria will allow, on the one hand, to determine the prospects for deeper development of their economic reserves, on the other hand, will provide the opportunity to apply this approach in the activities of Federal and regional public authorities in the preparation, implementation and control of territorial programs of socio-economic development associated with improving the efficiency of the functioning of entrepreneurial potential.
Keywords: entrepreneurship, business environment, sustainable development, matrix approach, socio-economic indicators, assessment, region.
- Mezentseva E. V. Methods of comparative socio-economic assessment of entrepreneurship at the subfederal level // Concept. 2012. No. 9. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/metodika-sravnitelnoy-sotsialno-ekonomicheskoy-otsenki-predprinimatelstva-na-subfederalnom-urovne (date accessed: 04.07.2019).
- Federal law of the Russian Federation of July 20, 1995 N 115-FZ “On state forecasting and programs of socio-economic development of the Russian Federation” // SPS Konsultantplus.
- Evaluation of socio-economic development of the regional economic system of Krasnodar region: approaches, problems and priorities: monograph / E. V. Korolyuk, A. V. Alekseev, Mandrikova O. V., Imanova M. G., Kuznetsova I. V., Molodtsov D. V., Mezentseva E. V., Serdyuk I. I., Yatsenko I. A. – Krasnodar: fgbu “Russian energy Agency” energy Ministry of Russia in Krasnodar CNTI – branch fgbu “REA” Minenergo Russia (Krasnodar), 2017. – 182 p.
- The innovative potential of the national economy: priority areas for implementation, Abdullayev N. In. Belkina E. N., Bondarev Yu. Ya., Borzenkova N. With., Brutyan M. M., Gerasimova N. A. Gorodnova N. In. Druzhnikov E. P., Kulik A. M., Mailina L. I., Pospelov N. With., Teslenko I. B., Shevtsov V. V. // the Monograph / Under General editorship by S. S. Chernov. – Novosibirsk, 2017. Volume Book 2
- Belkina E. N. Analysis of the external and internal environment as a basis for strategic decision-making: collection of scientific papers // agricultural science, creativity, growth. – 2013. – P. 287-290.
- Order of the Ministry of economy of Krasnodar region and the Department of investment and development of small and medium-sized enterprises of Krasnodar region of February 22, 2017 № 29/20 “On approval of Methods for assessing the activities of municipalities of Krasnodar region to promote competition and ensure conditions for a favorable investment climate” Appendix. Methods of assessing the activities of municipalities of the Krasnodar region to promote competition and ensure conditions for a favorable investment climate
- The method of evaluation of municipal administrations for the development of small business is developed and approved by the decision of the Board of Administration of the region of 26.09.2005 № 97 ( in the editorial Board of the administration of the region of 09.04.2007 № 20)
- Methods of evaluation of the image of the municipal education [Electronic resource] – https://innov.vogu35.ru/index.php/46-metodika-otsenki-imidzha-munitsipalnogo-ob razovaniya (accessed 12.07.2019)
- Belkina E. N., Aidinova A. T. Russian Economy: modernization and competitiveness policy // Stability and balance of socio-economic systems and mechanisms: Proceedings of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. 2017. P.12-18.
- Metelev I. S. M 54 Competitiveness of business entity: system bases and regional practice: monograph. – Omsk: Publication of Omsk Institute (branch) rgteu, 2011. – 142c.
- Kostenko R. V. Theoretical aspects of sustainable development of territorial-industrial complexes: monograph / N. Yu. Sukhina, A. V. Ilyicheva, E. E. Udovik, E. M. Badanin, R. V. Kostenko. – Krasnodar: KubSTU, 2018. – 164 p.
- Kusakina, O. N. Modeling the process of rural development in order to ensure food security./ O. N. Kusakina, J. A. Degani // Economics of agriculture of Russia. – 2018.– №2. – P. 71-75.
- Federal state statistics service in Krasnodar Krai [Electronic resource] –http://krsdstat.gks.ru (accessed 16.07.2019).
- Federal state statistics service [Electronic resource] – http://gks.ru (date of application 12.07.2009).
- Economic efficiency of agrarian business: the collective monograph / Aidinova A. T., Olivanova S. V., Amyan, A. A., Antonova, I. Yu., O. Z. Arova, Stankova E. N., Belkina E. N., Bykova E. A., Vorobyova O. A., Gayduk V. I., Gerasimov V. P., Grudkina T. I., Deshevov N. In. Dzhumakulova M. K., Drobysheva O. V., Dushevinm A. A., Zhuk A. P., Zaitseva I. V., Kozlov S. V., Korolyuk E. V., etc. – Stavropol: OOO “IIC “Fabula”, 2011.
Mezentseva E. V., Korolyuk E. V. Assessment of the sustainability of the entrepreneurial activity subjects of region with use of the matrix approach. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 72-79. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.08