BUSINESS COMPUTER GAME “THE IMPACT OF POLITICAL LOBBYING ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC PROCESSES”
Vadim O. Evseev – The doctor of economic sciences, professor Faculties politics and sociology Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Member of the scientific Council ISPRon the problems of Eurasian integration, Moscow, Russian Federation, RSCI SPIN-code: 3997-1213, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The main issue of the study is the analysis of the influence of lobbying decisions on socio-economic indicators of development. The area of lobbying influence included: factors affecting the natural growth of the population; job creation; the formation of basic production funds; the formation of markets for products; price policy; shadow economy and corruption; the level of inflation; the number of managers. The model shows how due to lobbying, one of the regions was in a depressed state. The aim of the study was a comprehensive study of information about lobbying activities and its institutional framework, the construction of a business computer game based on a simulation model, which clearly demonstrated the constructive and destructive possibilities of lobbying. Results. The business computer game of influence of political lobbying on social and economic processes is constructed by methods of computational mathematics in ex-cel software environment. Numerous graphical information on changes in socio-economic indicators due to lobbying influence is given. Conclusions: the proposed business computer game, built on the basis of the simulation model, allows to play different strategies of socio-economic development under the influence of political lobbying. The model has clearly shown the possibility of a lobbying strategy, where there is a relatively low rate of development, sufficient to declare positive trends, but there are substantial indicators of corruption and the withdrawal of money abroad.
Keywords: lobbying, business computer game, simulation model, socio-economic indicators of development, corruption, depressed regional development.
- Bolshakov S.N., Bolshakova Yu.M. The phenomenon of lobbying in the countries of Eastern and Central Europe: Sociological assessments of effectiveness // Monitoring of public opinion: economic and social changes // State and society .- 2016. – No. 2.-S.92-110. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25952254
- Evseev V.O. Human resources in the system of socioeconomic equations: Monograph.-M.: Socium, 2009.
- Evseev V.O. Innovative Economics of Youth: A Textbook. -M: University textbook: INFRA-M, 2011.
- Evseev V.O. A model of competitive social and labor relations in a new socio-economic formation // Social Policy and Social Partnership. -2008.-No. 4.-S.67-74. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29283539
- Evseev V.O. The mechanism for resolving contradictions and the political system of society // Socio-political sciences. 1990. No. 9. P. 77.
- Evseev V.O. Economic competencies of political figures // Electronic scientific journal “CITISE”. 2015. -№ 4. -URL: http://ma123.ru URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25345865
- Zhugan I.B. Lobbying in the USA. Legal basis and analysis of modern legislation // Representative power – XXI century: legislation, comments, problems. Issue No. 3 (63). 2005
- Foreign experience in lobbying for legislative activity. – M.: Parliamentary Library, 2008
- Lyubimov A. Institute of lobbying requires legal regulation // Russian Justice. – 1999. – No. 5. – S. 25.]
- Professional dictionary of lobbying activities (compiled by P. A. Tolstykh) // Center for the Study of Problems of Interaction between Business and Government, Moscow, 2009
- Syutkina AP, Kostyushko S. The mechanism of regulation of lobbying activities // State and Law. – 1998. – No. 1. – S. 100.
- Sadchikov A. People from the hallway. Political lobbyism in Russia // News. – October 19, 2001 .– S. 4.
- “Congressman in Lobbyist Scandal Resigns” // The New York Times. 2006. November 4.
- Contemporary lobbyism in the world // [Electronic resource]: geneza.itgo.com
- Tolstykh P.A. The economic theory of lobbyism: an assessment of economic efficiency, Modern research on social problems (electronic scientific journal), No. 1 (21), 2013. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18928549
- Frank J. Farnell Lobbying: Strategies and Techniques for Intervention, Paris, 1992.
Evseev V. O. Business computer game “the impact of political lobbying on the development of socio-economic processes”. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 49-64. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.06