PARAMETRAL CHARACTERISTICS AND RESULTS OF THE DIAGNOSTICS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COMPETENCE OF COURSIANS OF MILITARY HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION
Andrey A. Bazhutin – Post-graduate of the Perm Military Institute of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of diagnosing the scientific research competence of future officers of the Russian National Guard troops, as one of the main professional competencies of Rosguard specialists. For this purpose, the essence of the concept of “scientific research competence of cadets” has been clarified with the presentation of different views on this phenomenon and the components of its competence have been identified (informational, operational-activity, cognitive, verification, motivational, reflective, communicative); the essence of each competency and the degree of their influence on the level of development of scientific research competence as a system are clarified; competencies are differentiated into basic and related, the characteristics of these levels are described, for each component of the competence, the influence coefficient necessary for the diagnosis of scientific research competence is determined. The characteristics of the levels (insufficient, sufficient, high) of scientific research competence and its component competencies are determined. A variant of calculating the level of scientific research competence of cadets and the results of a stating experiment to study the designated phenomenon are presented. The correspondence of the samples of the control and experimental groups to the uniform distribution law using the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test is proved. The relationships between the levels of development of the competencies of the control group at the ascertaining stage of the experiment are graphically presented. An analysis of the results obtained, showing the insufficient level of development of the scientific research competence of cadets of a military university, determining the prospects for creating technology for the formation of scientific research competence in the functioning of the military scientific society of cadets.
Keywords: research competence, basic and related competences, structure of research competence, characteristics of its levels, diagnostics of cadets’ research competence.
- Baidenko VI, Oskarsson B. Basic skills (key competencies) as an integrating factor of the educational process // Professional education and the formation of the personality of a specialist. – M., 2002. – P. 22-46.
- Bibik N. Competence Approach: Reflexive Analysis of Application / N. Bibik // Competence Approach in Modern Education. World experience and Ukrainian perspectives: bk with educational policy / [N. M. Bibik, L. S. Vashulenko, A. I. Lapsha, and others; under total ed. A.V. Ovcharuk]. – M., 2004. – p. 47 – 52.
- Zhaldak M. Model of the system of social and professional competencies of a computer science teacher / M. Zhaldak, Yu. Ramsky, M. Rafalskaya // Informatics. – № 20 (500), May. – 2009. – pp. 3-11.
- Zeer EF Competence-based Approach in Education // Education and Science. 2005 № 3 (33) – p. 31. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11530521
- Zeer E.F. Psychology of the professions. – Ekaterinburg, 1997.
- Zimnyaya I. A. Key competences as an effective target basis of the competence-based approach in education: Author’s version. – M .: Research Center for the problems of quality training, 2004.
- Zimnyaya I. A. Key competencies as an effective target basis of a competence-based approach in education. – M., 2004. – 381 p.
- A. Komarova. Research Competence of Specialists: Functional and Content Description // News of the Russian State Pedagogical University. A.I. Herzen. – 2008 – Issue 11 (68). – pp. 69–77. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11603980
- Competence-based approach in modern education: international experience and Ukrainian perspectives library educational policy / [under. total ed. A.V. Ovcharuk]. – M .: “K.I.S.”, 2004. – 112 p.
- Kuznetsov R.A. On the problem of the formation of value-semantic attitude to the military service of cadets of the National Guard troops of the Russian Federation // Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics. 2019. T. 25. No. 1. P. 136 – 141. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37525967
- Lekomtseva E.N. Bachelor’s research competencies // Yaroslavl Pedagogical Journal. – 2009 – Issue 3 (60). – pp. 92–96. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15200984
- Litvinova, E. G. Theoretical analysis of the concept of “research competence” [Electronic resource] / E. G. Litvinova. – Access mode: http://sv-sidorov.ucoz.com
- Novikov A.M. Methodology of educational activity. – M .: Egves, 2005.
- Osipova S.I. Development of research competence of gifted children [Text] / S.I. Osipova. – GOU VPO “State University of Nonferrous Metals and Gold” fkgru.ru/conf/17.doc.
- Pometun A.I. Formation of civic competence: a view from the perspective of modern pedagogical science / A.I. Pometun // Program Bulletin.
- Simonenko V.D., Retivykh M.V., Matyash N.V. Technological education of schoolchildren: Theoretical and methodological aspects / V.D. Simonenko, M.V. Retivykh, N.V. Matyash Bryansk: BSU named after Academician I.G. Petrovsky, 1999. – 177 p.
- Khutorskoy A. Key competences as a component of student-centered education // Public Education. – 2003 – № 2.- p. 58. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21696541
- Yudin D.A. On the problem of the formation of information and psychological stability (IPS) of future officers of the VNG of Russia / D.A. Yudin // News of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet. – 2018. – №3 (45). – pp. 230-236. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35781335
Bazhutin A.A. Parametral characteristics and results of the diagnostics of scientific research competence of coursians of military higher education institution. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 95-107. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.11