Y. Davydova, E. Kargapolova, T. Platova
FORMING OF ANTI-EXTREMIST CONSCIOUSNESS IN THE EDUCATIONAL SHACE OF THE UNIVERSITY
Yuliya A. Davydova – Candidate of historical Sciences, Associate Professor of political science and sociology Russian economic University by G. V. Plekhanov (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: email@example.com
Ekaterina V. Kargapolova – Doctor of sociological Sciences, Professor of political science and sociology Russian economic University by G. V. Plekhanov (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatyana V. Platova – Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor at the Department of Humanities and Foreign Languages Russian University of Cooperation(Russia, Moscow), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The aim of this study is to identify factors that contribute to the effective work on the formation of anti-extremist consciousness in the educational space of the University. The content of the article is based on the analysis of educational work of the University in this direction. For this purpose, the results of a specific sociological study, the purpose of which was to identify the degree of effectiveness of measures to form anti-extremist consciousness in universities, are used. The authors pay attention to the significant shortcomings in the preventive work of higher education institutions, give recommendations for their correction. The article discusses the unconventional, creative forms for the prevention of extremism in universities, it is concluded that the formation of anti-extremist consciousness a comprehensive approach is needed, combining the efforts of state bodies, public organizations and educational institutions.
Keywords: anti-extremist consciousness, directions of prevention of extremism, technologies of formation of anti-extremist consciousness, educational work of higher education institution, youth policy.
- Afanasyeva R. M. Sociocultural aspects of counteraction to extremism in the youth environment. //Authority. – 2007. – № 5. – P. 51-56.
- Baranov A. S. the Image of a terrorist in Russian culture of the late XIX – early XX century (S. Nechaev, V. Zasulich, I. Kalyaev, B. Savinkov) // Public Sciences and modernity. – 1998. – № 2. – P. 181-191
- Bolshova N. N. Youth policy in the EU: the role of education in countering extremism (example of Germany). // Fundamental study. [Electronic resource.] – 2015. – № 13. – mode of access: URL: http://mgimo.ru/files2/z11_2014/ (accessed: 04.06.2019).
- Vafin, R. R., Zlotchenko Ya. M. problems of modern youth extremism and the main directions of counteraction. // In the collection: Law and personality: history, theory and practice. // Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference held within the framework of the IX International forum “Legal week in the Urals”. Under the General editorship of V. N. Ilchenko. 2017. P. 24-29.
- Kim A. S. Prevention of ethnic extremism as a factor of formation of Patriotic consciousness of students. //Culture and science of the Far East. – 2016. – № 1 (19). – Pp. 4-11.
- Koshkin A. P., V. A., Liquid, N. Denisenkova.N. The perception of terrorism in the environment of modern youth in Russia and abroad. In sat.: Actual tendencies of development of social and political processes in Russia. 2017. P. 81-84.
- Kulagin I. V. Creating educational anti-extremist anti-terrorism environment in the modern University. //Bulletin of the National anti-terrorism Committee. – 2016. – №1 (14). – P. 8-19.
- Kulagin I. V. Formation of effective system of counteraction to ideology of terrorism in youth environment. //Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference on April 14-15, 2016 “Creating an educational anti-extremist and anti-terrorist environment in a modern University.”/under the editorship of E. V. Bogdanova. 2016. P. 58-62.
- Lutsenko L. M., Lutsenko Yu. V. Penetration of the ideology of extremism and terrorism into the youth environment and measures of adequate counteraction. //Bulletin of Moscow state forest University – Forest Herald. 2016. – Vol. 20. – № 2. – P. 241-242.
- Medvedev N. So. Social and psychological conditions for countering extremism and terrorism among young people. //World of science, culture, education. – 2017. – Vol. 64. – № 3. – P. 262-264.
- Ozganbayev O. O. Patriotic education of youth and prevention of extremism. //Social pedagogy in Russia. Scientific and methodical journal. – 2014. – № 2. – P. 46-51.
- Popov O. V., Popova O. O. Causes and features of extremism among young people. Measures to counter youth extremism.//Scientific statements of Belgorod state University. Series: Philosophy. Sociology. Right. – 2008. – №4 (44). – P. 110-117.
- Politika i praktika protivodeystviya ekstremizmu/Koshkin A.P., Gorin D.G., Evseev V.O., Buchkova A.I., Glazunov O.N., Davydova Yu.A., i dr.;pod obshch. red. P. Koshkina: Monografiya – M.: OOO «Belyy Veter». 2017.
- Shevchik A. P. the Place and role of the University in the formation of anti-extremist consciousness. //Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference on April 14-15, 2016 “Creating an educational anti-extremist and anti-terrorist environment in a modern University.”/under the editorship of E. V. Bogdanova. 2016. P. 27-30.
- Yunusov, A. M. the Formation of anti-extremist and anti-terrorist ideology as the most important task of universities. //Proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference on April 14-15, 2016 “Creating an educational anti-extremist and anti-terrorist environment in a modern University.”/under the editorship of E. V. Bogdanova. 2016. P. 39-43