MECHANISMS OF THE ORGANIZATION OF HEALTH-SAVING EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Alexander S. Buzoev – senior teacher of the department Faculty of Physical Education and Sports University. K.L. Khetagurov (Russia, Vladikavkaz), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article is devoted to identifying the most effective mechanisms for organizing a health-saving educational environment using gaming learning technologies. From the first days of training in a general education school, the main contradiction arises, which is the driving force behind the development of a schoolchild throughout the entire period of study. This is a contradiction between the ever-growing demands that teachers, parents, staff, educational standards apply to the child’s personality, his learning achievements, thinking, memory, speech, abilities, and the level of development of the student’s physical and mental health. Requirements for the student recently grow rapidly, and the student is obliged to intensively engage in mental work in order to meet these stringent requirements. However, as follows from numerous publications, as well as the results of our own research, this leads to a decrease in the physical, mental and somatic health of students.
Keywords: educational process, health-saving educational environment, physical activity, deprvations, physical health, mental health, cognitive processes.
- Kalenik R.S. Conditions for the formation of a health-saving environment in the educational organization of the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia //Baltic humanitarian journal. 2017. Vol. 6. №2 (19). Pp. 132-135.
- Karev G.V. Features of the organization of the educational process for the discipline «Adaptive physical culture and sport» //Baltic Humanitarian Journal. 2018. T. 7. № 1 (22). Pp. 255-258.
- Kovaleva S., Aivazova E.S. The value potential of physical culture and sports as the basis for the formation of physical culture of the individual. In the collection: Physical culture, sport and tourism in higher education, scientific works of the XXIX All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of students, graduate students, young scientists. 2018. Pp. 215-218.
- Magomedov RR, Shchuplenkov N.O., Aleksandrova I.N., and others. Physical culture and sport with elements of adaptive physical culture. Tutorial / Edited by R.R. Magomedov. Kazan, 2017. 476 p.
- Medvedev S.B. Physical culture and sport as a means of developing mental activity // Scientific potential of regions for the service of modernization. 2013. № 1 (4). Pp. 80-84.
- Pavlova N.V. Physical culture and sport as a means of educating the individual // Physical education and youth sport. 2012. № 2. Pp. 88-99.
- Reutova O.V., Grigorieva E.L. Optimization of special physical training of athletes in the institution of additional education //Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. 2018. T. 7. No. 1 (22). Pp. 199-201.
- Solovyov T.S. The level of physical activity and motivation of the urban population to engage in physical culture and sports //Problems of territory development. 2016. № 3 (83). Pp. 119-136.
- Sopoeva N.Kh. Theoretical and methodological aspects of using the national-regional component in the education of younger schoolchildren //Baltic Humanitarian Journal. 2018. T. 7. № 1 (22). Pp. 291-294.
- Starostenko K.V. Management of physical culture and sports in the regions of the Russian Federation: problems and tasks // Management accounting. 2012. № 12. S. 20-25.
- Stafeeva A.V., Grigorieva E.L., Gusev A.N. The method of application of recreational walking in physical education classes in a special medical group with students with chronic diseases // Research Azimuth: Pedagogy and Psychology. 2018. T. 7. №1 (22). Pp. 213-215.
- Suktaliyeva E.V. Management of educational institutions on the organization of the health-saving environment // Problems and prospects for the development of education in Russia. 2010. № 3. S. 256-260.
- Teplyakova I.V. The formation of stress tolerance as an urgent problem of first-year students of high school // Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. 2018. T. 7. №1 (22). Pp. 216-219.
- Hasikov B.S. Physical culture and sport as a sociocultural phenomenon (methodological aspect) // Ethnosocium and international culture. 2011. № 6 (38). Pp. 96-107.
- Shulzhenko A.V. Physical culture and sport in the reflection of the humanistic health-saving orientation of the education system // Bulletin of Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2011. № 7. P. 17.