MECHANISM OF OPTIMIZATION OF FOOD SECURITY IN CONDITIONS OF IMPORT REPLACEMENT
Irena A. Сhernogor – Lecturer, Department of Economic Theory and Financial Law (Russia, Omsk), E-mail: Ichernogor1986@mail.ru
Abstract. Import substitution is presented as a factor that plays the role of a catalyst for the accelerated development of various sectors of the economy, as well as improving food security. One of the most sensitive to sanctions spheres of the economy, of course, is its agro-industrial complex and, as a result, the food security of the state as a whole. Development of imposting in Russia is necessary in the context of the implementation of real import substitution. The scientific novelty of the research is the development of a mechanism to optimize Russia’s food security. This technique can be integrated into Western countries. The future of food security in Russia is the use of domestically produced products competing with foreign counterparts, and eventually replacing them. As a result, agricultural products should become export-oriented.
Keywords. Food security, import substitution, export-oriented products, threat to economic security, national security, optimization mechanism (model), import, export, sanctions, agriculture, import substitution models.
- Vodyasyov P.V. On the issue of assessing the physical availability of food for the population / P.V. Vodyasyov // Food safety, import substitution and socio-economic problems of the development of the agro-industrial complex: materials of the international scientific-practical conference. Novosibirsk, 2016. – p. 128-132.
- Vodyasov P.V. Theoretical and methodological approaches to the study of the physical accessibility of food / P.V. Vodyasy // Economy and entrepreneurship. – 2016. – №1-2 – (66-2). – p. 242-246.
- Official site Rosstat, Omsk region. [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://omsk.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/omsk/ru/statistics/prices/.
- Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of August 2, 2010 N 593n “On approval of recommendations on rational norms of food consumption that meet modern requirements for healthy nutrition” // Russian newspaper. – No. 234. – 10/15/2010.
- Presidential Decree of January 30, 2010 No. 120 “On the Approval of the Doctrine of Food Security of the Russian Federation” // Rossiyskaya Gazeta, No. 21, 03.02.2010.
- FAO, IFAD, UNICEF, WFP and WHO. The State of World Food Security and Nutrition – 2018. Improving resilience to climate impacts to ensure food security and nutrition. Rome, FAO. License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 IGO.
- Chernogor I.A. Food security of Russia: the course for import substitution // In the world of scientific discoveries. No. 7-2 (67). Pp. 838-849.
- Malthus T.R. Essay on the population, vol.i.L 1807
- Wegren S.K. Can i void? // Eurasian geography and economics. Vol. 55. No. 5. P. 491-513.
- Rosegrant M.W., Cline S.A. Global food security: challenges and policies // Science. Vol. 302. No. 5652. P. 1917-1919.
- The study of the properties and causes of the wealth of nations. Creation of Adam Smith. from English. T. 1-4. SPb., 1802-1806.
- Subhangulov R. R.,chernogor I. A. On the Issue of food security // Actual problems of the state and society in the field of human and civil rights and freedoms. 2019. No. 1. P. 122-124.
- Chernogor, I. A. Basic elements of forensic economic expert examination of the internal Affairs Bodies in the context of ensuring food security of Russia in the field of import substitution // of CITIZE. – 2019. – № 1 (18). – P. 33. 1
- Borisenko E. H. food security of Russia // international life. 1997. – № 6 – With 60-67. 15.
- Gusmanov, R. R. Subhangulov . Substantiation of scenarios for the development of livestock in agricultural enterprises / R.C. gusmanov, R. R. Subhankulov ; ROS. Acad. of agricultural Sciences, Acad. Sciences REP. Bashkortostan, Bask. science.-research. in-t sat. hoz-WA. – Ufa : Gilem, 2009. 142 p.