POSITIONS OF THE MODERN FAMILY IN THE DORMATION OF THE SOCIO-EDUCATIONAL ENVIROMENT OF CHILILDREN OF PRESCHOOL AGE
Ekaterina V. Glubotskaya – Graduate student of the Department of Education Moscow City University (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article discusses the characteristics of a modern family, which indicate the need for active support of the family in the process of raising children. Based on the materials of modern research and statistical data, the analysis of the key positions of parents, as a significant resource for the development of effective family support from external educational institutions in the process of raising preschool children, is carried out.
Keywords: family, parental positions, accompanying, social inquiry, assessment, pre-school education.
- Abankina I.V., Rodina N.V., Filatova L.M., Shabanova-Danielyan E.Yu., Participation of parents in the provision of quality pre-school education // Informational bulletin. – Moscow: National Research University Higher School of Economics (Monitoring the Economics of Education; No. 11 (131)) [Electronic resource]. – 2018. – 40 s. – URL: https://memo.hse.ru/published_ib (appeal date 04/30/2019).
- Abankina I.V., Rylko E.D., Filatova L.M., Teachers of Pre-School Education: Key Values and Basic Work Methods // Newsletter. – Moscow: National Research University Higher School of Economics (Monitoring the Economics of Education; No. 10 (130)) [Electronic resource]. – 2018. – 32 s. – URL: https://memo.hse.ru/published_ib (appeal date 04/30/2019).
- Antonova N.L. Institutional problems of the functioning of pre-school education // Health and education in the XXI century. 2017, vol. 18, no. 7. – p. 165–167.
- State report on the status of children and families with children in the Russian Federation for 2017. Ensuring 100% accessibility of pre-school education [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://rosmintrud.ru/docs/mintrud/protection/1320 (appeal date 04/30/2019).
- Polivanova K.N. Analysis and processing of survey data on the needs of parents in additional knowledge and competencies on the issues of parenting // Parent University Resource Center [Electronic resource]. – M .: 2016 – URL: https://ioe.hse.ru/parentsuniversity/rodituniver (appeal date 04/30/2019)
- Popova I.V., Khrabrova K.G., Comparative analysis of family value attitudes of young people of the 80s and modern Russian youth // Family in modern society. Series “Demographics. Sociology. Economy”. Vol 4, № 1 / Edited by Corr. RAS Ryazantseva SV, D. soc. n Rostov T.K. – M .: Ekon-Inform Publishing House, 2018. – P. 162–173.
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia dated 10.17.2013 N 1155 “On approval of the federal state educational standard of pre-school education” [Electronic resource]. – URL: https://rg.ru/2013/11/25/doshk-standart-dok.html (appeal date 04/30/2019).
- The distribution of children aged 3-6 years for reasons of non-attendance of preschool educational organizations [Electronic resource] – Moscow: Rosstat. – URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/population/motherhood/# (contact date 30.04.2019).
- Russia in numbers. 2018 // Summary of Stat. [Electronic resource] – M .: Rosstat. URL: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b14_11/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d01/08-01.htm (the date of appeal is 04/30/2019).
- Savinskaya O.B., The significance of the services of a kindergarten as a social institution // Monitoring of public opinion: economic and social changes. № 6. – P. 165–173.
- The structure of family cells by the number of children under the age of 18 (including couples without children and with children, mothers with children, fathers with children) 2018. [Electronic resource]. – M .: Rosstat. – URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/population/motherhood/# (contact date 30.04.2019).
- The employment rate of women (aged 20-49) with children of pre-school age, years [Electronic resource]. – M .: Rosstat. – URL: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/population/motherhood/# (contact date 30.04.2019).
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” N 273-FZ of December 29, 2012 (as amended in 2018) [Electronic resource]. – URL https://rg.ru/2012/12/30/obrazovanie-dok.html (appeal date 04/30/2019).
- Kohl G., Lengua L., McMahon R.J., Parent involvement in school: demographic risk factors // Journal of School Psychology. 2000. Vol. 38. № 6. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2847291/ (circulation date 04/30/2019).
- Giulia M., Dotti Sani Judith Treasures Education Gradients in Parents’ Child-Care Time Across Countries, 1965–2012 // Journal of Marriage and Family (April 2016) Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication / 301536336_Educational_Gradients_in_Parents’_Chil Care_Time_Across_Countries_1965-2012_Educational_Gradients_in_Parents’_Child-Care_Time (appeal date 30.04.2019).