E. Avdeeva, E. Avdeeva,
THE FORMATION OF THE ECOSYSTEM OF LOYALTY AS A GROWTH STRATEGY IN RETAIL
Elena A. Avdeeva – Candidate of Sciences in Economics, docent Voronezh State Technical University (Russia, Voronezh), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleksandra A. Borisova – Bachelor, Voronezh State Technical University (Russia, Voronezh), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article is devoted to the analysis of the current situation in the Russian FMCG retail market. The data of monitoring and analysis of industry and General economic events in Russia and the world, leading analytical agencies are analyzed. Own researches of the main drivers of sales and generators of a traffic in the Russian retail on the basis of primary sources of information are carried out. It is concluded that at the present time, the potential for increasing sales through increased industrial pressure is almost exhausted. Achieving sustainable growth and profitability of companies is possible only through the formation of a base of regular customers. In this connection, customer loyalty becomes one of the main criteria for business success.
Keywords: retail, loyalty program, intellectual analysis, consumer profile, personalization.
- Nielsen company website. [Electronic resource] URL: http:// www.nielsen.com/ru/ru/insights/news/ 2016 / online-offline – shopping -2018.html (accessed 17.05.2009)
- Reicheld F. F. The loyalty Effect: the driving force of economic growth, 207 profit and enduring values: Per. from English. / Reicheld F. F., And T. Teal. M.: Publishing house “Williams”, 2005. 384 p.
- Vasin Yu. V., Lavrentiev L. G., Samsonov A.V. Effective loyalty programmes. How to attract and retain customers. 4-e Izd. M.: “Alpina Business Books”, 2007. 152 p.
- Dobrovicova M. A. Effective technologies enhance customer loyalty // Marketing and marketing research. – №3. 2005. – pp. 48-53.
- Nielsen company website. [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.nielsen.com/ru/ru/insights/news/2018/5-voprosov-dlya-zapuska-programmy-loyalnosti.html (accessed 19.05.2009)
- Larin I. S. IBM Research reveals insufficient readiness of the SMO to new challenges of the digital communications era. Marketing in Russia and abroad. – 2011. – №5. – pp. 50-54
- Parshina A., Rustamov A. Application of Data Mining to increase customer loyalty // Banking management. – 2014. – №1. – pp. 51-56
- Benavent Ch. Analyse de l’efficacite des carte de fidelite: une etude de cas. Universite des Sciences et Techniques de Lille, 2005.
- Tsysar A.V. Customer Loyalty: basic definitions, methods, measurements, methods of management // Marketing and marketing research. – 2002. – №5. – pp. 55-61
- Harry Beckwith. Selling the invisible: a field guide to modern service marketing. Moscow: Alpina Publisher, 2018. – 220 p.
- Carl Sewell, Paul Brown. Customers for life. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, 2016. – 224 p.
- Hyken Shep. Amaze every customer every time: 52 tools for delivering the most amazing customer service on the planet. Moscow: Eksmo Publishing House, 2015. — 256 p.
- Shirochenskaya I. P. Basic concepts and methods of measuring loyalty // Marketing in Russia and abroad. – 2004. – №2. – pp. 36 – 45.
- Sklyar E. N. Methods of assessing customer loyalty. Using the NPS method in customer loyalty analysis. / E. N. Sklyar, P. V. yashkina // Marketing and marketing research, 2012. №01 (97). p. 28-29.
- Kotlyarov I. D. Loyalty and repeated purchases / I. D. Kotlyarov // Marketing and marketing research, 2010. № 06 (90). p. 480.