USING INTERACTIVE TEACHING METHODS IN RUSSIAN LANGUAGE LESSONS AND LITERATURE
Svetlana E. Nogayeva – candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor of the department of primary education, North Ossetian State Pedagogical Institute (Russia, Vladikavkaz), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The paper analyzes the studies on the significance of interactive teaching methods in modern teaching practice. Attention is mainly paid to interactive learning technologies used to enhance student learning and cognitive activity in Russian language and literature classes. An analysis of recent works has shown that interactive teaching methods for younger students correspond more closely to the requirements of the new federal educational standards for primary education. It is argued that the relevance of their use in teaching and educational activities of secondary schools, their importance in shaping students’ universal learning activities and the necessary competencies is proved. The specificity of interaction between teachers and students in the process of implementing interactive teaching methods is revealed, the pedagogical conditions for the success of such interaction are highlighted. The article on the example of the interactive method “Find your morpheme” reveals the features of the organization of cognitive activity of students in the process of interactive interaction between the teacher and students, as well as students among themselves.
Key words: interactive teaching methods, educational and cognitive activity, educational process, teaching Russian language and literature, secondary school.
- Azamova D.Sh. Interactive methods and techniques of teaching a foreign language at the initial stage of training //Questions of pedagogy. 2018. No. 6-1. Pp. 22-24.
- Bogomolov S.S. Concepts and technologies of education //In the collection Actual problems of theoretical and applied linguistics /Collection of articles of the III All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference. Penza State University; Inter-sectoral scientific information center. 2016. pp. 11-15.
- Brulev F.G. Interactive technologies in teaching Russian in specialized classes of secondary schools (group work) //Successes of Modern Natural Science. 2014. No. 4. P. 131-134.
- Buyskikh TM, Hasanov P.M.A. Using interactive methods in teaching language //Eurasian Union of Scientists. 2015. № 1-4 (18). Pp. 10-12.
- Goncharenko N.V. Interactive technologies of teaching Russian as a foreign language //Conference collections SIC Sociosphere. 2016. №55. Pp. 22-25.
- Zhumaeva Z.T. The use of interactive methods in teaching lexical material //Science, new technologies and innovations of Kyrgyzstan. 2017. №11. Pp. 236-238.
- Dzusova B.T., Aziev D.O. Improving the quality of national education in the context of new organizational forms of education (on the example of the Ossetian language and literature) //Pridneprovsky Scientific Journal. 2018. Vol. 12. No. 3. P. 003-006.
- Dzusova B.T., Khadzieva Z.A. Preparation of future teachers for the implementation of project activities in the context of national education //Pridneprovsky Scientific Herald. 2018. Vol. 12. No. 3. P. 097-100.
- Zaitseva V.P. Implementing an interactive method in teaching and using information technology //Actual issues of education and science: a collection of scientific papers of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Tambov, 2014. P. 63-64.
- Ivanova Z.I. Interactive methods – the key to success in learning //In the collection: Economics and management in modern conditions / Materials of the international scientific-practical conference. 2018. pp. 95-97.
- Kudaibergenova Z.S. Educating students of humanism in teaching interactive methods using didactic materials //Bulletin of the International University of Kyrgyzstan. 2017. №3 (33). P. 25-28.
- Melnichenko S.I. The use of interactive test technologies in the classroom in elementary school //Primary education. 2016. V. 4. No. 4. Pp. 8-11.
- Sytko KO, Ryabova A.A. Interactive teaching methods as a means of improving the quality of education // In the collection: Modern trends in the development of science. Collection of articles of the I All-Russian Scientific Practical Conference. 2017. p. 61-64.
- Traskevich M.V. The use of interactive teaching methods as a means of enhancing the motivation of teaching younger students // In the collection: Education is the territory of innovations / All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation. 2017. p. 58-60.
- Turueva B.S., Dzhoroeva A.T. Organization of activities in class and the role of the teacher in teaching with interactive methods // Science and new technologies. 2015. №12. Pp. 189-192.