THE SPECIFICS OF NETWORKING TO ENSURE CONTINUITY IN THE SYSTEM “SECONDARY VOCATIONAL – HIGHER EDUCATION”
Marat V. Zainetdinov – Director of the State Budgetary Institution «Sports School of Olympic Reserve number 46» (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Currently, to ensure quality training of competent specialists in various professional fields, it is especially important to develop network interaction in the system “secondary vocational – higher education”. The article presents various approaches to the definition of the concept of “network interaction”, analyzes the specificity of network interaction in the system “secondary professional – higher education”, discusses various forms of integration in the field of network cooperation “secondary professional – higher education”.
Keywords: educational system, network, network interaction, educational network, integration, network cooperation, educational potential, educational environment.
- Adamsky A.I. Networking Model // Changes. 2002. №1. C.4.
- Aleksakhina N.V., Boytsova E.G., Chichev E.M. Organization of the educational process by means of network technologies // Education Quality Management. 2014. No. 3. P.58-67.
- Berulava M.N., Berulava G.A. Theory of network education // Professional education. 2012. № 6. P.16-21.
- Vasilevskaya E.V. Improving professional competence: a network approach based on the use of ICT // Public Education. 2013. №9.
- Glubokova E.N., Kondrakova I.E. Network interaction in education as an evolving process in theory and practice // Pedagogy in the modern world. SPB. 2011. S.123-129.
- Report “Network interaction of innovative educational institutions” [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://wiki.saripkro.ru/index.php.
- Zaynetdinov M.V. Network interaction to ensure continuity in the system “secondary vocational – higher education” / M.V.Zaynetdinov // Science Prospects. 2016. №4 (79). C.34-36.
- Law “On Education in the Russian Federation. M : Eksmo, 2013.
- Levanova, EA, Serykh, AB, Pushkareva, TV, Tregubova, L.V. Educational environment of the university // Global scientific potential. 2012. №10. P.212-214.
- Makoveeva V.V. Network interaction is a key factor in the development of the integration of education, science and business // Tomsk State University Bulletin. 2012. №354. P.163-166.
- Osjak S.A., Gazizova T.V., Kolokolnikova Z.U., Lobanova OB, Khramova L.N., Korshunova V.V. Network interaction in pedagogical education // Modern problems of science and education. 2015. № 1-1;
- Pankratova T.B. Network interaction of institutions of higher vocational education and employment services to adapt graduates to the labor market: dis. … Cand. ped.nauk. – Tomsk, 2011. – 170 p.
- Prudnikov V.V. Development of an innovative environment based on network forms and methods of integration interaction between business and education: author. dis. … Cand. econ sciences. – Orel., 2013. – 22 p.
- Psychological and pedagogical problems of modern society / Ed. E.A. Levanova, A.V. Mudric. M. 2018. 298c.
- Serykh AB, Lifintseva A.A. To the problem of alternative models of social support // Global scientific potential. 2012. № 10 (19). S.277-278.