M. Dudin, Z. Omarova
DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE AREA OF SERVICES AND TRADE SECTOR: ESSENCE, AIMS, TASKS, EVALUATION OF ECONOMIC BENEFITS
Mikhail N. Dudin – Doctor of Economics, Professor, Deputy Director of the Market Economy Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, SPIN-code: 8139-4337 / ORCID 0000-0001-6317-2916) (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zarema K. Omarova – Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Principal Researcher of the Market Economy Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, SPIN-code: 3221-1290 / ORCID: 0000-0003-4335-6982 (Russia, Moscow), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article clarifies the essence of digital entrepreneurship, which is developing at an exponential rate, radically changing the essence of business, revealed its impact on the conditions of management and management of enterprises. The article defines the characteristics of entrepreneurship in the digital economy, analyzes the dynamics of e – Commerce around the world during 2015-2017. On the basis of the study, the main directions of development of digital entrepreneurship in the field of trade and services sector are proposed. Purpose of article. The purpose of this article is to analyze the level of digital transformation of trade and services in Russia and abroad; research and substantiation of the directions of digital transformation of the domestic retail sector and services sector based on the analysis of promising digital technologies. The object of research is digital entrepreneurship. The subject of the research is the essence and benefits of digital entrepreneurship development in trade and services sector. The methodological basis of the study were such General scientific methods as analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization.
The article defines that digital entrepreneurship can help enterprises, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises, to overcome obstacles to their expansion; in addition, it is an opportunity for small enterprises to participate in various business activities, provided equal opportunities for cooperation and innovation.
Keywords: digital entrepreneurship, digital trade, e-Commerce, digital economy, trade and services, digital economy, entrepreneurship.
- Kolodnyaya G.V. Digital economy and entrepreneurship: development opportunities // In the collection: Fundamental and applied issues of effective entrepreneurship: new solutions, projects, hypotheses. Materials of the V International Scientific Congress. Edited by A.V. Sharkova, I.A. Merkulina. – 2017. – p. 355-358
- Streltsov AV, Yakovlev G.I., Nikulin E.Yu. Ensuring competitive advantages of industrial enterprises and entrepreneurship in the digital economy // Problems of enterprise development: theory and practice. – 2018. – № 1. – p. 253-261.
- Belenky A. Convergence of IT, telecom and media technologies against the background of Computer Press divergence. 06.2011. URL: http://compress.ru/article.aspx?id=22247.( address of 03.03.2019)
- Adobe Systems (2018). Analytics. URL: https://www.adobe.com/experiencecloud/topics/analytics.html?promoid=4JW79HWC&mv=other (date accessed 03.03. 2019)
- Elia, V., Gnoni, M. G., Tornese, F. (2017), Measuring circular economy strategies through index methods: A critical analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 142, pp. 2741-2751.
- Fan, Y., Qiao, Q., Fang, L., (2017), Network analysis of industrial metabolism in industrial park: a case study of Huai’an economic and technological development area. Journal of Cleaner Production,142, pp. 1552-1561
- Gomez, A. M. M., Gonzalez, F. A., Barcena, M. M. (2018). Smart eco-industrial parks: A circular economy implementation based on industrial metabolism. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 135, pp. 58-69
- International Data Corporation (2018). IDC Investment Research. URL: https://www.idc.com/promo/investment-research (date accessed 03.03. 2019)
- King, T., Aggarwal, N., Mariarosaria, T., Floridi, L. (2018), Artificial Intelligence Crime: An Interdisciplinary Analysis of Foreseeable Threats and Solutions (May 22, 2018), URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3183238 (date accessed 03.03. 2019)
- Martinez-Miranda, E., McBurney, P., Howard, M.J. (2016). «Learning Unfair Trading: a Market Manipulation Analysis from the Reinforcement Learning Perspective» in Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE Conference on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems, EAIS, 103, pp. 9.
- Mesenbourg T. L. Measuring the Digital Economy / US Bureau of the Census, Suitland, 2001. Retrieved from: https://www.census.gov/content/ dam/Census/library/workingpapers/2001/econ/umdigital.pdf. (date accessed 03.03. 2019)
- Stahel W. R. (2016), The circular economy, Nature News, 531, 7595, p. 435
- The Statistics Portal for Market Data, Market Research and Market Studies. URL: https://www.statista.com (date accessed 03.03. 2019)
- What is digital economy? Unicorns, transformation and the internet of things. Access mode:https://www2.deloitte.com/mt/en/pages/technology/articles/mt-what-is-digital-economy.html / – Title from the screen
- Worldwide Retail and Ecommerce Sales: eMarketer’s Estimates for 2016–2021 (2018). Emarketer.com: URL: https://www.emarketer.com/Report/Worldwide-Retail-Ecommerce-SaleseMarketers-Estimates-20162021/20020 (дата обращения 04.03.2019)
- 2018 RIS/Gartner Retail Technology Study: Wake Up Call for Digital Transformation. Risnews.com: URL: https://risnews. com/2018-risgartner-retail-technology-study-wake-call-digital-transformation (дата обращения03.2019)