BASIC PRINCIPLES OF FORMATION OF INFORMATION LITERACY OF STUDENTS
Bella S. Sekinaeva – senior lecturer, chair of algebra and geometry, faculty of mathematics and information technology North-Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov (Russia, Vladikavkaz), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The priority directions of the information society are not only the development of new information technologies, but also the formation of the end-user readiness for successful and purposeful use of Internet resources, the ability to critically evaluate information, analyze it, process, store and further use it. Issues of the progression of the information society, and, mainly, the place of a person in such a society, today are the subject of research by scientists from various scientific fields. Among these questions, the most relevant is the skill of rational and effective selection of information; understanding and formulating the need for relevant information; objective assessment of the accuracy and reliability of the processed information; selection, filtering, critical analysis, information layout; systematization, generalization, structuring and interpretation of the final volume of information; search for new ways to transfer, present and use information as one’s own knowledge; preparation of information products and their presentation to other users for solving various problems.
Keywords: society informatization, information literacy, information and communication technologies, Internet resources, media resources, information media products and systems.
- Bekoeva M.I. Automated management of the education system: a modern aspect // Baltic Journal of Humanities. 2018. T. 7. №3 (24). Pp. 151-153.
- Belogurov A.Y., Pospelova Y.P. Some aspects of the technology of cognitive self-education activities of students in the process of learning a foreign language //CITISE. 2017. №4 (13).
- Bykov A.K. Interactive lecture as a form of academic studies in higher education //CITISE. 2018. No. 2 (11). Pp. 6.
- Vasilyeva Yu.S. Computer literacy and information ethics as the basis for the formation of a common information culture //Humanitarian scientific research. 2017. №4 (68). Pp. 150-153.
- Gavrilova T.G., Tabakaeva I.V. Opportunities for the use of informational educational technologies in organizing students’ independent work //CITISE. 2017. № 4 (13).
- Vdovina I.A. Information Culture, Information Literacy and Information Competence in Teacher Training // Bulletin of the Institute of Human Education. 2017. №2. Pp. 14.
- Gendina N.I. Can information literacy (culture) be measured? //Education in documents. 2009. №20 (213). Pp. 58-62.
- Evseev A.O. Information literacy and competence as components of information culture in modern education //Informatization of education. 2013. № 2 (71). Pp. 77-85.
- Kalinkina A.V. Media and Information Literacy in the Information Society //Results of the All-Russian Conference. Library business. 2013. №10 196). Pp. 29-30.
- Pospelova Yu.P. The use of innovative techniques and technologies in the independent work of students in the study of a foreign language //CITISE. 2018. №4 (17). Pp. 3.
- Seitbattalova A.S. Basic requirements for information support of professional training of educational psychologists //CITES. 2018. №4 (17). Pp. 4.
- Vasilyeva, Yu.S. Sekinaeva B.Sh., Brtsieva V.K. The role of discrete mathematics in the professional development of a modern specialist //Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. 2018. T. 7. №2 (23). Pp. 257-260.
- Solovyov, T.A. Media and Information Literacy // Bulletin of Scientific Conferences. 2016. № 4-1 (8). Pp. 99-100.
- Khilenko T.P. What is the result of primary education – information literacy or information competence? //Conference ASOU: Collection of scientific papers and materials of scientific conferences. 2015. №2. Pp. 1317-1323.
- Chekin I.A. Information literacy of an adult learner as part of the information culture of society //Prospects for science. 2017. №12 (99). Pp. 111-116.