N. Shkurko, R. Kozyakov
IDEAS OF L.S. VYGOTSKIY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF EMPLOYMENT FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
Nataliia M. Shkurko – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department psychological support service Moscow Institute of Public Administration and Law (Russia, Moscow); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roman V. Kozyakov – Candidate of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Psychology and Pedagogy, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Gzhel State University”, Associate Professor (Russia, Moscow); e-mail: email@example.com
Аnnotation. The article is dedicated to issues of learning and employment of people with limited health possibilities. Approaches to forming of image of the profession for disabled people are analyzed. Directions of application of ideas by L.S. Vygotskiy about teaching the disabled in the system of inclusive education at schools of general education are discussed. The results are presented of the empiric research of forming the image of the disabled and communicative, personal and professional psychological barriers that the employer has when he is making a decision about employing a person with disability. Ways of correcting the CEO’s views on the conditions of professional self-realization of the disabled are outlined.
Keywords: psychological barriers, professional counselling of the disabled, inclusive education, employment, limited health, disabled.
- Adamchuk, V.V., Romashov, O.V., Sorokina, M.E. (2001). Economics and sociology of labour. M.: UNITI.
- Andrienko, E.V., Slastenin, V.A. (2004). Social psychology. SPb: Piter.
- Atvater, I. (1988). I am listening to you… Advice to the manager on listening to his partner. M.
- Bodalev, A.A. (1996). Psychology of communication. M.: Publishing house “Institute of practical psychology”
- Changly, I.I. (2000). Labour: the sociological aspects of theory and methods of research. M.: Centre for sociological prognosis.
- Federal law from 01.12.2014 № 419-FL (edited version from 29.12.2015) “On introduction of changes into separate legislative acts of Russian Federation on the issues of social protection of the disabled in connection with ratification of the Convention on the rights of the disabled”// “Official gazette of Russian Federation”, 08.12.2014, №49 (part VI), art. 6928.
- Genkin, B.M. (2006). Economics and sociology of labour. M.: Norm.
- Kan-Kalik, V.A. (1987). To a teacher about pedagogic communication. M.: Prosvescheniye.
- Kolotilova, E.I. (2016). Psychological barriers of the employer when hiring a disabled person. – Magisters degree dissertation paper. M.
- Kozjakov R.V.,Fomina S.N., Rybakova A.I., Sizikova V.V., Petrova E.A. (2015) Educating social-profile specialists for working with a family of a child with health limitations: competence approach // Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. Т. 6. № 1. С. 1852-1861.
- Leontyev, A.A. (1997). Psychology of communication. M.: Smysl.
- Markova, A.K. (1996). Psychology of professionalism. M.: International humanity fund “Knowledge”.
- Parsons, T. (2002). On the structure of social interaction. M.: Academic project.
- Parygin, B.D. (1999). Social psychology. Problems of methodology, history and theory. SPb.:IGUP
- Pchelinova, V.V. (2011). Forming of visions about the world of professions in professional counselling. Dissertation of candidate of psychological sciences. – M.
- Pchelinova, V.V. (2012). Multilevel classification of professiona and specialities as the basis for professional orientation // Practical psychology and social work. Vol.1. P. 40-48
- Petrova E.A., Potashova I.I.,Kozyakov R.V.(2016)Modern technologies of working with families of children with disabilities // Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. Т. 233. С. 231-235.
- Social psychology (2005). Dictionary / under editorship by M.U. Kondratyev // Psychological lexicon. Encyclopedic dictionary in 6 volumes. / Edited and collected by L.A. Karpenko / under general editorship by A.V. Petrovskiy. – M. PER SE.
- Suntsova, A.S. (2013). Theories and technologies of inclusive education: study guide. – Izhevsk: Publishing house “Udmurtia University”.
- Veber, M. (1994). The basic notions of stratification // Sociological research. №5. P. 153-158.
- Vygotskiy, L.S. (1982). Historical sense of psychological crisis. Collection of works: in 5 v. M.: Mysl. V.1. P.228-291.
- Vygotskiy, L.S. (2005). Psychology of personal development. M.: Smysl.
- Zaslavskiy, I.E. (1995). Crisis of social and labour relationship. Issues of economics. № 5. P. 20-28.
- Zimnyaa, I.A. (2000). Pedagogic psychology. Textbook for higher education institutions. Publ.2, suppl., corr. and reworked. M.: “Logos” Publishing Corporation.
- Zinchenko, Yu.P. (2011). Methodological problems of basic and applied psychological research // National Psychological Journal. № 1 (5). P. 42-49.