IS IT NECESSARY FOR THE THEATER TO CELEBRATE THE CENTENNIAL ANNIVERSARY?
Valery Romm – doctor of Cultural Studies, Professor of Novosibirsk State University Conservatory named after M.I. Glinka, academician of ISA, (Russia, Novosibirsk), E-mail: email@example.com
Annotation. The author examines the history of the Novosibirsk Opera Theater, directly related to the history of the city of Novosibirsk. Novosibirsk is a young city, has earned the fame of a theatrical city. The main attraction of the cultural life of Novonikolaevsk-Novosibirsk was the opera house. Not accidentally, the image of the opera house became a symbol of Novosibirsk. May 12, 1945, the opera “Ivan Susanin” began the work of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theater in the new largest theater in the USSR. The date of the creation of the theater is considered to be not the construction of a theater building, but the date of the collection of a theatrical troupe. Therefore, the date of birth of the Novosibirsk Opera Theater, is November 1, 1920. In 2020, the anniversary – the 100th anniversary of the theater. We must not forget another remarkable date. In 1922 it will be 100 years since the construction of the first theater building for the Novosibirsk Opera House – November 15, 1922.
Keywords: Novonikolayevsk, theater, opera, revolution, tours, building, scene, troupe, Siberia.
- Koptelov A. Minuvshee i blizkoe. – Novosibirsk: Zap.-Sib. izd-vo, 1972.
- Gorjushkin L.M., Bocharova G.A. Tak nachinalsja Novosibirsk. –Novosibirsk: Zap.-Sib. kn. izd-vo, 1983.
- Novonikolaevskij Rabochij Dvorets – ochag kul’tury. / Sovetskaja Sibir’. 8 dekabrja 1922 g.
- Romm V.V. I zazvuchala muzyka. – Novosibirsk: Zap.-Sib. izd-vo, 1988. – 128 s.
- K spektakljam «Rusalka» (svodka) / Sovetskaja Sibir’. 26 nojabrja 1922.
- Bol’shoj teatr / https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Bol’shoj teatr.