FORMATION OF GRAMMATICAL (LANGUAGE) CONCEPTS OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AS A BASIS OF DEVELOPMENT OF METASUBJECT ACTION
Svetlana Podzorova – candidate of Philosophical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Pedagogy and Methodology of Elementary Education of the Institute of the Childhood at Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, INDEX-code: 5368-2104, e-mail: email@example.com, (Russia, Novosibirsk)
Annоtation. This article discusses the theoretical (philosophical, psychological, pedagogical, linguistic) situation of such scholars as Hegel, Mamardashvili, Zienkowski, Halperin etc. applicable to the process of creating a universal educational actions (metasubject) in elementary school based on mastering the younger schoolboys of grammatical (language) concepts. The concept becomes personal for the individual only through the experience of relations with “other”, which is directly connected with interest (motor cognitive activity), current status structure of consciousness. The learner cannot learn any substantive content at the conscious level, if the learner is not already thought the operation would regulate their activities did not communicate during its development. Also content is the semantic field that enables you to develop, implement universal educational training actionable. The trainee, in the process of assimilation of grammatical concepts develops a new action through the unity of the external operations.
Keywords: elementary school, the concept, the concept of grammatical (language), universal educational actions, consciousness, self-consciousness, reason, the structure of consciousness, action (approximate, performance parts), cognitive activity.
- Berkov V.F. Concept. World encyclopedia: Philosophy/ Superior. scientific. ed., comp. A. A. Gritsanov─ M.: AST, Mn.: Harverst Modern writer, 2001. − 1312 p.
- Gromyko N.V. The problem of translation of theoretical knowledge in educational practice: Monograph. −Moscow: Pushkin Institute, 2009. − 360p.
- Hegel G.W.F. The Philosophy of spirit /Ludwig Published by Bowman. Translation from it. Vladimir Chizhov. −M.: Typography Semenova, 1864. −414с.
- Zenkovsky V.V. Foundations of Christian philosophy. − M.: Kanon. 1997. − 560 p.
- Mamardashvili M.K., Pyatigorskiy A.M. The Character and consciousness. Metaphysical arguments about consciousness, symbol and language. – Moscow: School “Russian culture Languages”, 1997. – 224 p.
- Galperin P. YA. Lectures on psychology. Educational publishing. /P. YA. Halperin. – ed.4.–M.: AST: KDU, 2007.– 400 p.
- Methods of teaching Russian language and literary reading: tutorial and workshop for the act / ed. by T. I. Zinovyeva. – M.: Urait. 2016. − 483 p.
- Podzorova S.V. The Formation of universal educational actions in the process of studying of section “Composition of words” in elementary school. // “Smalt” ─ Novosibirsk ─ 2015. – №. 3. – s. 80-83.
- Ushakova E.V. Means of formation UUD younger students (meta-subject results) when working with text on lessons of the Russian language // Modern directions of psychological and pedagogical support of childhood: materials of the scientific-practical seminar / edited by G. S. Chesnokova, E. V. Ushakova; the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, Publishing house of Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, 2016. – 264 p.
- Ushakova E.V. Evaluation tools to test communicative universal educational actions of Junior schoolchildren (on the material of the discipline “Russian language”. // Development of man in the modern world. – 2014. – № 2 – s. 235-240.
- Podzorova S.V. The Formation of universal educational actions in the period of literacy learning // Modern problems of General and correctional pedagogy and psychology of childhood: materials of all-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation 17-18 April, 2014. Novosibirsk: NSPU, 2014. − Part1. ─ 231 p.
- Podzorova S.V. The Formation of universal educational actions in the process of studying the charts during the period of literacy. “Smalt” ─ Novosibirsk ─ 2014. – №. 5 – s. 115─117.
- Podzorova S.V. To the question about the formation of universal educational actions in the process of learning spelling in elementary school //Modern problems of humanitarian and natural Sciences: proceedings of the XXI international scientific-practical conference on 24-25 December 2014 / Nauch.-INF. Izdat. center “Institute for strategic studies”. – M.: Publishing house “Institute of strategic studies”, 2014. – 316 p.
- Podzorova S.V. The Formation of universal educational actions in the process of studying of section “Morphology” in the primary school //The Skill of the teacher and innovation in education: materials of II international scientific-practical conference 15 July 2015 / Nauch.-INF. Izdat. center “Institute for strategic studies”. – Moscow: Publishing house “Institute of strategic studies”, 2015. № 8(3). – 83 p.
- Podzorova S.V. The Formation of universal educational actions in the process of studying of section “Syntax” in elementary school. // Science Symbol ─ Ufa ─ in 2015 ─ № 6. – S. 280─284.
- Podzorova S.V. The Problem of formation of universal educational actions of younger schoolchildren. //Vestnik of education and science. Pedagogy. Psychology. Medicine – Moscow: Publishing house “Education and science” ─ 2015. – №1-2. – S. 4─12.
- Podzorova S.V. Main provisions of forming of universal educational actions of Junior schoolchildren Education and science: modern trends: a collective monograph/ed. by O. N. Shirokov.─ Cheboksary: CNS “Intercatively”, 2016. ─ 276 p.