O. Musatova, D. Orlova
PSYCHO-PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS OF WORK WITH FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING IN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Olga Musatova – candidate of pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor of the Department of pedagogy and methods of primary education the Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, (Russia Novosibirsk), RSCI SPIN-code: 7153-1352, e-mail: email@example.com
Darya Orlova – the student 4 courses of Institute of childhood of Novosibirsk state pedagogical University, (Russia, Novosibirsk), e-mail: dashik–firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary. The article emphasizes the importance of working with fear of public speaking in primary school children, presents methodological recommendations on identifying the signs and causes of fear of public speaking in children of primary school age, as well as examples of exercises for working with fear.
Keywords: younger school age, fear, fear of public statements.
- Graudina L.K. Russian rhetoric / L.K. Graudina, G.I. Kochetkova. – M.: Tsentrpoligraf, 2001. – S. 594-615.
- Dyker A.F. Zhilova Y.P. Paedagogicae suscipio ut bene agitur de statu mentis retardatio, cum filiis // TSITISE, 2016 – № 5 (9).
- Dorofeev G.A. Fears: definition, types, causes // News southern Federal University. – 2002. – №. 5.
- Kozitsyn A.I. Teaching students the skills of public speaking [Electronic resource], – http://www.uchportal.ru/publ/23-1-0-2583.
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. Social paedagogia personam: History. Collec. enim alumni. Executive. instructoriam. instituta. – M. Prospect, 2016. – 120 p.
- Musatovа O.V. Psycho-pedagogical support of Junior schoolchildren with high level of school anxiety // Scientific discussion: questions of pedagogy and psychology: proceedings of the XXV international scientific-practical conference.– M.: “international center of science and education”, 2014. – S. 51-55
- Observation as a method of determining the level of school anxiety [Electronic resource], – http://5psy.ru/obrazovanie/nablyudenie-kak-metod-opredeleniya-urovnya-shkolnoie-trevojnosti.html
- Nemirovski A. Plastic expressiveness of the actor. – Moscow: Iskusstvo, 1988.
- Petrov I.A. formation of the skill of public speaking in the classroom and extracurricular activities in primary school [Electronic resource], – http://sch10.rybadm.ru/1/docum/metrazr.pdf
- Psychological dictionary / ed. by A.V. Petrovsky, M.G. Yaroshevsky. – M.: Politizdat. – 494с.
- Harlin S.N. Methods of public speaking. – Tyumen: Tyumen state University, 2006.
- Shipunov S. is a Charismatic speaker. – M.: Locus Standi, 2007. – 288с.
- Shcherbatykh Yu. V. Psychology of fear. – M.: Eksmo, 2003. – 512с.
- Egorychev A. Upbringing system by A.S. Makarenko: synergetic analisis of its development / L. Mardakhaev, O. Volenko, I. Fedoseeva, E. Kostina // 3rd international multidisciplinary scientific conference on social science and arts sgem 2016: psychology and psychiatry, education and educational research, 24-30 august, 2016, Albena, Bulgaria. Sofia, 2016. P. 1219-1226.