FEATURES OF EDUCATION KOMPETENTSTNOGO IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Vladimir Kolesnikov – Ph.D., Associate Professor, Faculty Physical Culture of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annotation. The article describes the features of the development of competence education in physical education. It is noted that the Department of Physical Education and Sport Universities involved in the implementation of attracting young people to regular physical exercise and sports programs. It is stated that the faculty and staff of sports schools and faculties of physical training of pedagogical universities should conduct studies and provide advice to the youth sports schools and Olympic reserve schools and colleges of physical training. A. in the training sessions the teacher should pay special attention to the formation of the competence of health-promoting preservation and strengthening of health of students.
Key words: physical education, education, physical education, the department of physical education and sports, students, universities, exercise and sport, teachers, competitions, competence, health preservation.
- Baskaev R.M. In trends educationis-dicentur aditus et transitus ad facultates // innovationibus in Art. – 2007. – №1. – P. 10-15.
- Gerish T.V. Nam ut ex propinquo competentia modernisation professionalis educatio / TV Gerish, P.I. Samojlenko // Et signa magna in educatione. – 2006. – 2 № – P. 11-15.
- Gercsak Y.M. Features de alumni ad schola qualitas educationem psychophysicum // TSITISE, 2016. – № I (5).
- Gercsak Y.M. Socialia et oeconomica progressum et emendationem aspectus legalis ratio physica educatio in processu scientiae modernisation // Educationis et altus schola magister // 2015 – №2. – P. 69-73.
- Egorychev A.M. In motu ad perfectionem humanae salutis: philosophicis meditationibus // State Chelyabinsk Praeco . 2014 – № 13(342). – P. 50-59.
- Ivanov D. Competentia et re-substructio in accessus moderni educationem Education // Education. Paedagogia. – 2007. – № 6 (12). – 32 p.
- 6. Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. Social paedagogia personam: History. c enim alumni. executive. instructoriam. instituta. – M. Prospect, 2016. – 120 p.
- Physica Educationis: Dictionary / Ed. V.A. Kovalenko. – M. DIA de Press, 2000 – 432 p.