T. Rostovskayа , V. Skorobogatova
ROLE OF EDUCATION RECOGNITION IN ADAPTATION OF FOREIGN CITIZENS ON RUSSIAN LABOR MARKET
Tamara Rostovskayа –doctor of Sociological Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Russian State Social University (Moscow), e-mail: email@example.com,
Vera Skorobogatova – doctor of Law, director of Federal State Budgetary Institute “Glavexpertcentre” (Moscow), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Annotation. The article gives a detailed analysis of the dynamics in foreign education recognition provided by “Glavexpertcentr” for the last three years. The author emphasizes the role of education recognition in the adaptation of foreign citizens on the Russian labor market.
Keywords: foreign citizens, immigration, labor migrants, educational migrants, qualification recognition.
- Arefjev А.L., Sheregi F.E. Foreign students in Russian higher education institutions. First section: Russia in the international market of education. Second section: The formation of the contingent of foreign students for the Russian higher education institutions/ The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. M.: Center of social researches, 228 pages 1 CD ROM. [electronic resource]. Site session 5top100-ru.1gb.ru November 1, 2015
- Bazhan Т.А. Society is interested in adaptation of migrants // Compatriots. 2011. N 8. P. 6.
- Bjornavold J. and Coles M. Added value of national qualifications frameworks in implementing the EQF. Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2010. – 92 p.
- Djachkov М.V. About assimilation and integration in multiethnic societies // Social researches. № 7, 1995. P. 89.
- Federal Law from December 29, 2012. № 273-FZ “On education in the Russian Federation” // Collection of Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation, 31.12.2012, № 53 (Part 1), art. 7598. Rossiskaya Gazeta, December 31, 2012. № 5976.
- Global National Qualifications Frameworks Inventory. Prepared for ASEM Education Ministers Conference. Kuala Lumpur, 13-14 May 2013 (АСЕМME4). UNESCO, Cedefop and UIL. 2013.
- Government Order of the Russian Federation from September 19, 2013 № 1694-р // Collection of Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation, 30.09.2013, № 39, art. 5007. Published on September 25, 2013 on the Internet portal of the Rossiskaya Gazeta. URL: http://rg.ru.
- Lukichev G.А. The value of the Lisbon convention on recognition for the international integration in the sphere of recognition. M.: Publishing house Peoples’ Friendship University, 2012. P. 115.
- Mukomel V.I. Integration Policy. М.: Max Press, 2011. Migration barometer: serie of special reports. P. 15.
- Oleynikova О.N., Muravyeva А.А. Professional standards as basis for formation of qualifications framework. Method book. М.: Independent nonprofit organization “Center of innovative development of vocational education”, 2011. 72 p.
- Polyakova А.О., Rostovskaya Т.К. Methodical materials concerning recognition in the Russian Federation of education and (or) qualifications, academic degrees and titles according to the international documents and agreements of the member states of the Commonwealth of Independent States: Method book. М.: Federal center of the educational legislation, 2014. 170 p.
- Polyakova А.О., Rostovskaya Т.К. Methodical materials concerning recognition in the Russian Federation of education and (or) qualifications, academic degrees and titles according to the international documents and agreements of the countries of the European region. Method book. М.: 2015. 149 p.
- Riazantsev S. Russia Needs a New Migration Policy, Russian Politics and Law. Volume 51, Issue 3, May–June 2013, P. 80–88.
- Rostovskaya Т.К. Improvement of the organizational mechanism of the national recognition procedure of foreign education. International academic herald. Issue № 6 (12) 2015.
- Rostovskaya Т.К. Recognition of foreign education as a constitutive regulation mechanism of educational migration in Russia. Collection of theses of the international conference “Recognition of foreign education and qualification: modern approaches. Role of information resources”. Moscow, 4-5 of December. М.: FGBNU “Glavexpertcentre”, 2014. 110 p. P. 91-99.
- Ryazantsev S. The Lingual Integration of Migrants in Russia: Declarations and Realities, Life Science Journal. Volume 11, Issue 8s, May 2014, P. 139–143.
- Scientific and practical comment to the Federal Law “On education in the Russian Federation” / N.S.Volkova, J.А.Dmitriev, О.J.Eremina and oth. М.: Delovoy dvor, 2013. 440 p.
- Skorobogatova V.I. National systems of qualifications of the CIS countries as the instrument of extension of integration processes in educational space. The international academic herald. Issue № 2(8) 2015. P. 84-93.
- Skorobogatova V.I. Recognition system of foreign education in the Russian Federation in the context of migration processes. Information and analytical magazine “The higher school of Kazakhstan”, № 4 (2014). 103 p.
- Skorobogatova V.I. To the question of recognition dynamics of foreign education and (or) foreign qualification in the Russian Federation. Management questions. № 1(13). February, 2015. P. 32-37.
- Standards and recommendations for quality assurance of the higher education in the European space. Yoshkar-Ola: Accreditation in education, 2008. 58 p.
- Stoker P. Work of foreigners: Review of the international labor migration. М., 1995. P. 84.
- Student migration from CIS and Baltic countries: potential and prospects for Russia / Edited by K.А. Gavrilova, Е.B. Yatsenko. М.: The Eurasia Heritage Foundation, 2012 P. 210.
- URL: http://www.ehea.info/news-details.aspx?ArticleId=386
- URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/19825
- URL: http://www.rg.ru/2012/12/30/obrazovanie-dok.html