A. Dyakov, G. Maklakov
ECONOMIC ESSENCE OF TIME IN COMMODITY MARKET
A.Dyakov – Doctor of Philological Sciences, Professor, SibUPK, e-mail: email@example.com
G.Maklakov – Ph.D., Professor, Professor of Novosibirsk branch of RG named after G.V.Plekhanov, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annotation. The article studies time factor in the sphere of commodity circulation, the impact of goods traffic acceleration on social and economic efficiency of commercial activities in wholesale and retail trade. The change of norm-setting methods by reference to suppliers instead of commodity groups is proposed to improve commodity supplies management techniques.
Keywords: time; commodity supplies; goods traffic; trade; suppliers; norm-setting; control; supply contract.
- Buryshkin P.A. Merchant Moscow. М.: Higher School, 1991. P. 42-43.
- Maklakov G.V. Effectiveness of commercial activity: Monograph. М.: Publishing-trade corporation “Dashkov and КO”, 2016. 232 p.
- Maklakov G.V. Effectiveness of subjects of commercial activity functioning in market economy. Bulletin of Russian state trade and economic University. № 4, 2007.
- Marx K., Engels F. Collected works. Volume 3. М: Gospolitizdat, 1956. 629 p.
- Saveljeva L.A. Commodity stock management in consumer cooperation. Theses work made under academic advising of Maklakov G.V. Новосибирск, SUCC, 2012.
- The Federal Law “On foundation of state regulation of trade activity of the Russian Federation”. Novosibirsk: Sib. Univ. publishing house, 2010. 48 p.
- Trade in Russia: progressive methods of organization and technologies: Works of the 3d international