Makarova O.V., Makarov V.A., Gasparyan S.V.
PROBLEMATIC ASPECTS OF THE USE OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE GRAIN SUBCOMPLEX
Makarova O.V.1 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Makarov V.A.2 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gasparyan S.V.1 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Academy of the Federal penitentiary service of Russia
2Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostycheva
Abstract. The article examines the main problematic aspects of the use of scientific and technical achievements in the grain subcomplex. Two forms of development of technical progress of the agro-industrial complex in the evolutionary and revolutionary period contributing to the development of the analyzed subcomplex are considered. The factors influencing the innovative development of the grain product subcomplex are grouped. The role of the material and technical base in agricultural production is determined. The study of the use of the machine system in the grain subcomplex on the example of the Ryazan region in the pre-perestroika period is carried out, the indicators of the economic efficiency of its functioning are characterized, its shortcomings are identified. The new system of machines influencing the increase in the level of technical and economic indicators in the grain industry is analyzed. The structure of the technologization system is formed, consisting of subsystems (blocks), such as: organizational and financial, agrotechnical, technical, personnel and logistics activities, etc. The factors that are mandatory conditions for the development of scientific and technological progress at the present stage are listed. The advantages of the formed block system and its impact on the development of the grain subcomplex are highlighted. The role of agricultural production technologization is defined. The volume of production of marketable products in various countries is considered and the trends of declining growth are revealed. The analysis of the provision of agricultural organizations with grain harvesters in the Russian Federation over the past ten years is carried out. Economic calculations of the number of combine harvesters for today’s grain volume were carried out, conclusions were drawn on the renewal of the combine fleet. Based on these indicators, the share of countries that supply grain harvesters to Russia is formed. Measures are planned for the introduction of high-performance equipment that meets the main principles of the development of the grain subcomplex and the grain economy as a whole. Thus, the practical orientation of the material under consideration will allow us to overcome the destructive processes of the material and technical base of the agro-industrial complex.
Keywords: grain-product subcomplex, agro-industrial complex, technologization, combine harvesters, means of mechanization.
- Karamnova N.V., Polyakov D.A., Kuzicheva N.Yu., Trunova S.N. On the question of strategic management of the economic potential of the grain-product subcomplex of the agro-industrial complex. Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal, 2019. no. 12 (130). pp. 35. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43043725
- Verkhovtsev A.A. Priority directions of strategic development of the grain market. International agricultural journal, 2019, no.1, pp. 56-58. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36930883
- Zyukin D.A. Formation of clusters among grain producing regions by the level of dynamics of changes in grain yield. Regional Bulletin, 2020, no. 5 (44), pp. 75-78. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42962834
- Galchenko K.A. Analysis of the factors of the macro- and microenvironment of the grain product subcomplex in the conditions of the formation of greening of production processes. Bulletin of the Donetsk National University. Series V. Economics and Law, 2019, no.4, pp. 46-57. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42740521
- Mokrushin A.A. Strategic priorities and key factors of structural modernization of the grain-product subcomplex of the agro-industrial complex of the region. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 5: Economics, 2019, no. 2 (240), pp. 59-68. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41668844
- Makarova OV, Gasparyan S.V. Stages of development of grain farming in Russia. Bulletin of Michurinsky State Agrarian University, 2018, no. 4, pp. 181-184. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36707659
- Slepneva L.R., Onkhonov A.D. A model for managing cooperative processes in the grain-product subcomplex of the region. Vestnik VSGUTU, 2018, no.2 (69), pp. 142-149. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36001122
- Pavlenko I.V. Innovative development of the agro-industrial complex infrastructure: administrative and economic aspects. Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises, 2018, no.1, pp. 35-38. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32360027
- Makarova O., Makarov V., Gasparyan S., Napris Zh., Shemyakin A. Methodological approach to grain yield planning. Rostov on Don, EDP Sciences Publ., 2020, art. 01003. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017501003
- Sapega V.A. Evaluation of spring wheat in the context of grain production in the Tyumen region and characterization of the ecologic resistance of its varieties in attaining food security. Orlando, IOP Publ., 2021, vol, 624, issue1. DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/624/1/012174
- Voiku I.P., Kuchuk V.A., Sandu I.S. The use of factor analysis of the cost when justifying the directions of innovative development of crop production (on the example of the grain complex of the Pskov region). Orlando: IOP Publishing, 2021, vol. 459, issue 6. DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/459/6/062010
- Hou M., Deng Y., Yao S. Spatial agglomeration pattern and driving factors of grain production in china since the reform and opening up. Land, 2021, vol.10, issue 1, pp. 1-17. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/land10010010
- Mokhtor S.A., El Pebrian D., Johari, N.A.A. Actual field speed of rice combine harvester and its influence on grain loss in Malaysian paddy field. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 2020, vol.19, issue 6. pp. 422-425. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jssas.2020.07.002
- Takeshima H., Hatzenbuehler P. L., Edeh H. O. Effects of agricultural mechanization on economies of scope in crop production in Nigeria. Agricultural System, 2020, vol. 177. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agsy.2019.102691
- Xu Y., Xin L., Li, X. Tan M., Wang, Y. Exploring a moderate operation scale in china’s grain production: A perspective on the costs of machinery services. Sustainability, 2019, vol. 11, no. 8, art. 2213. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su11082213
Makarova O.V., Makarov V.A., Gasparyan S.V. Problematic aspects of the use of scientific and technical achievements in the grain subcomplex. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.412-424. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.37