Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: THE ESSENCE, DIRECTIONS OF FUNCTIONING AND SUPPORT MECHANISMS
Mezentseva E.V.1 (Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Korolyuk E.V.1 (Tikhoretsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Kuban state University
Abstract. The main issue of the study was the problem of ecology of all regions and localities of modern Russia, which has a pronounced negative trend, while the general deterioration of the situation is caused not only by environmental pollution, waste discharges and harmful emissions into the atmosphere, but also by insufficient disposal of municipal and industrial waste. The current dynamics do not allow us to effectively use the country’s resource potential and, accordingly, create an environmental threat, which has an extremely negative impact on the life and health of the population. The development of environmental business is a necessary condition for achieving the strategic goals and national objectives set by Russia in terms of environmental protection and environmental safety. This suggests that the state and its subjects need to take effective regulatory, economic, social, environmental and legal measures that will stimulate the development of environmental entrepreneurship. The purpose of this study is to examine the role of entrepreneurship in solving environmental problems and to identify mechanisms for supporting ecobusiness by the state. Results. The results of the study allow us to come to a reasonable conclusion that without a legislative framework, the development and implementation of standards, norms and rules at all levels and effective support from the state, the business environment will remain undeveloped. Accordingly, government measures should involve a change in investment policy in the direction of increasing investments in high-tech industries and innovative environmental business in order to solve global environmental problems. Conclusions. Unresolved environmental problems, the need to eliminate environmental damage, and the increasing negative impact on the health of the population determine the mechanisms of state support for business entities in the field of ecology, since it will contribute to changing the environmental environment and create conditions for ensuring environmental safety.
Keywords: environmental entrepreneurship, environmental safety, environmental protection, state support, sustainable development.
- Blinov A.O. Ecological development of small business. Business strategies, 2015. no. 3 (11), pp. 3-8. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23885307
- Vershinina S.V. Ecological entrepreneurship as the most important direction of ecologization of regional development. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2010, no. 1 (9), pp. 128-131. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13081731
- Novoselov S.N. Ecological entrepreneurship: essence, features, ways of development. Engineering Bulletin of the Don, 2012, no. 4-2 (23), pp. 107-120. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18797762
- Portnov A.V. Ecological entrepreneurship as the most important direction of innovative development of the region. Bulletin of the Volgograd State University. Episode 3: The Economy. Ecology, 2012, no. 1 (20), pp. 125-130. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17885817
- Korolyuk E.V., Alekseev A.V., Assessment of socio-economic development of regional economic systems in Krasnodar Krai: approaches, problems and priorities. Monograph Krasnodar, Minenergo Russia Publ., 2017, 182 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30063456
- Belkin E.N., Aydinova A.T., The Russian economy: modernization and the politics of competitiveness, Krasnodar, Institute of Standardization, Certification and Metrology Publ., 2017, pp. 12-18. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32705771
- Belkina E.N. Analysis of the external and internal environment as a basis for strategic decision-making: collection of scientific papers. Agrarian science, creativity, growth, 2013, pp. 287-290. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20207997
- Molchan A.S., Tolstykh T.O., Nadaenko A.Yu. Principles of formation and development of ecosystems and their influence on the strategy of industrial management. The economy of sustainable development, 2020. no. 1 (41), pp. 124-128. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42896371
- Blam I. Yu., Kovalev S. Yu. The practice of non-target use of the Institute of Environmental Protection in Russia. Voprosy statistiki, 2011. no. 8, pp. 22-25. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16527896
- Kovalenko N.V., Suleymanova T.A. Domestic and foreign experience of state support of small and medium-sized businesses. CITISE, 2020, no. 2 (24). (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.41
- Potravny I.M., Yashalova N.N., Gassiy V.V., Chavez F.K.Y. Project approach in the management of environmentally oriented development of the region’s economy. The economy of the region, 2019, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 806-821. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=40380793
- Rogoten N.N., Sapunova M.E. Youth ecological organizations as a basis for the growth of the quality of life. CITISE, 2018, no. 1 (14), pp.25. (In Russian) URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35217418
- The Model Law “On the Fundamentals of Environmental Entrepreneurship” was adopted at the fifteenth plenary session of the Inter-Parliamentary Assembly of the CIS Member States on June 13, 2000. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901832941 (2 February 2021)
- Center for the Promotion of Environmental Entrepreneurship. Available at: http://www.ecobiz-center.ru/ru/main (2 February 2021)
- Korolyuk E. V., Mezentseva E. V. Assessment of the sustainability of entrepreneurial activity of regional subjects using a matrix approach. CITISE, 2019, no. 4(21), pp. 72-79. (In Russian) DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.08
Mezentseva E.V., Korolyuk E.V. Environmental entrepreneurship: the essence, directions of functioning and support mechanisms. CITISE, 2021, no. 1, pp.372-380. DOI:http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.33