A. Asriev, R. Voronin
DEVELOPMENT OF PEDAGOGICAL CAPACITY OF COURSES OF MILITARY UNIVERSITIES IN TACTICAL LESSONS
Andrey Yu. Asriev –Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy of Omsk State Pedagogical University, Omsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Ruslan V. Voronin –Deputy Head of the Tactics Department of the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article presents the results of the conducted research concerning the role and importance of pedagogical training of the officers of the modern Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. The article substantiates the special importance of high-quality training of specialists in managing the personnel of the Armed Forces for ensuring reliable defense of Russia. It is pointed out that there is an insufficient volume of studying the discipline of pedagogy in military universities of Russia; the essence and content of the concept “pedagogical potential of cadets of military higher educational institutions” is considered; reveals the role and possibilities of tactical training in the development and strengthening of their military and pedagogical potential. The analysis showed that many pedagogical competencies of future officers are formed in military universities when studying the foundations of pedagogy. Today they are studied and formed by cadets of the motorized rifle specialty in a rather short period (the volume is only 20 hours), which, in the authors’ opinion, is a very critical indicator in the professional training of a future officer as a military teacher. Of course, the existing approach does not allow the formation of developed skills of pedagogical activity at the proper level. The authors believe that the logic of modern war requires from the teaching staff of military universities to take into account all the basic educational and educational components in the process of professional training of future officers. These concerns, first of all, the inclusion of a variety of activities related to the improvement of pedagogical competencies in the programs and plans for training cadets of military universities for specific actions in a hybrid war, ensuring the readiness and ability of pedagogical means, and increasing their potential to protect the sovereignty of Russia. Based on the analysis of the peculiarities of the hybrid war going on in the modern world, it is concluded that it is necessary to improve the pedagogical training of cadets of military universities and increase their pedagogical potential.
Keywords: pedagogical potential, development of cadets’ pedagogical potential, pedagogical training in conditions of hybrid war.
- Akhmedyanov S.A, Veledov M.I, Ivanova A.D. Features of training and military-patriotic education of future officers in military training centers. Scientific review. Pedagogical sciences, 2018, no. 3, pp. 15-18. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35087596
- Bozhinskaya T.L. Pedagogical potential of Russian regional culture in the context of social and philosophical research. Theory and practice of social development, 2010, no. 2, pp. 87-94. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20398656
- Bykov A.K. Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945: historical and cultural aspects of the impact on the socialization of children and youth. World of Education – Education in the World, 2015, no. 1, pp. 6-10. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23457205
- Bykov A.K. Professional education. Capital, 2014, no. 6, pp. 22-24. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21704005
- Vladimirov A.I. On the innovative Armed Forces of Russia, national military thought, military science and professional military education. Independent military education, 2010, no. 8, pp. 14-16.
- Gavrilova A.O. The essence of the pedagogical potential of Russian folk culture. Fundamental research, 2015, no. 2-19, pp. 4280–4285. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23614557
- Gareev M.A. On the nature and shape of the armed struggle of the future. Army collection, 2003, no. 4, pp. 6-11.
- Dragomirov M.I. Selected Works. Issues of education and training of troops. Moscow. Military Publ., 1956, 690 p.
- Egorychev A.M., Tkachenko A.V. Formation of civil-patriotic consciousness: national sociocultural foundations. Moscow. MHPI Publ., 2017, pp. 61-66. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29786357
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V. Spiritual values in the Russian world: conditions for survival and development in the XXI century. Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and Pedagogical Sciences, 2018, vol. 6 (814), pp. 61-71. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38499969
- Klimenko P.V. Integration of traditions and innovations as a resource for patriotic education of cadets of a military university. Doc Diss. Krasnodar, KSU Publ., 2020, 215 p.
- Kokoshin A.A. Innovative armed forces and a revolution in military affairs. Moscow. Lenand Publ., 2009, 32 p. ISBN 978-5-9710-0239-0
- Lopukha T.L. Professional education of cadets of military higher educational institutions on the traditions of Russian officers. Monograph. Novosibirsk, NVVKU Publ., 2019, 274 p.
- Lopukha T.L., Solomatin E.V. War and ideology. Problems of modern pedagogical education. 2018, no. 59-2, pp. 180-184. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35204288
- Lopukha T.L., Suslov D.V. Military-pedagogical education of officers of the armed forces of the Russian Federation: problems and prospects. CITISE, 2019, no. 5 (22), pp. 204-213 DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.19
- Orel D.S. The current state of the problem of pedagogical support for the development of personnel potential of a military higher educational institution. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 39-46. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2020.1.04
- Popov I.M., Khamzatov M.M. War of the Future: Conceptual Foundations and Practical Conclusions. Essays on strategic thought. Moscow, Kulikovo field Publ., 2016, 832 p. ISBN 978-5-9950-0745-6
- Savin L.V. Network-centric and network warfare. Introduction to the concept. Moscow, European movement Publ., 2011, 130 p. ISBN 978-5-903459-02-5
- Fedoseeva I.A. On the issue of maintaining continuity in the education of a cadet as a future officer. CITISE, 2018, no. 4 (17), pp. 9. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36709992
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of the future officer. Prospects of science, 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
Asriev A.Yu., Voronin R.V. Development of pedagogical capacity of courses of military universities in tactical lessons. CITISE, 2020, no. 4, pp.25-34. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.03