N. Yaroslavtseva, V. Razgonov, T. Lopoukha
PARADIGM AND CONCEPTS OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION IN THE HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM
Natalya V. Yaroslavtseva – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Director, Novosibirsk Institute for Monitoring and Development of Education, Novosibirsk, Russian Federationб ORCID ID: 0000-0003-2105-4836, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vitaliy L. Razgonov – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Head, Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Tatyana L. Lopukha – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department humanitarian and socio-economic disciplines, Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article attempts to substantiate the concept of modern professional education during the paradigm shift of Russian education. Education is considered by us in line with the socio-pedagogical concept, in the framework of which the dominant factor is the prevailing social relations, ideas and values. Along with this, a promising concept of professional education should take into account the impact on the emerging educational paradigm of the ideas of humanistic pedagogy. A special role in vocational education is played by the educational environment. In modern conditions, the formation of an educational team is associated with the individualization of educational influences on the formation of the personality of a future specialist. The coordination of the interests of society, the state and the individual is ensured in professional education by the formation of professionally-oriented ideological and value foundations. The authors believe that as a basic methodological position in professional education, social-pedagogical and personality-oriented concepts of education are preferable. From these positions, professional education in a university is defined as a process of targeted personality change specially organized by educational authorities, educational institutions, and pedagogical staff, which contributes to the professional development of a specialist throughout the professional path: from the moment of professional choice to the end of work.
Keywords: education paradigm, education paradigm, professional education, higher education.
- Bakhtin M.M. Works of the 1920s (Toward a Philosophy of Action).Kiev, Next Publ., 1994, 383 p.
- Bordovskaya N.V. Dialectics of pedagogical research. Moscow, Knorus Publ., 2016, 512 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26803783
- Egorychev A. M., Fedoseeva I. A. The concept of managing the education system in a modern institution of higher education on the basis of a synergistic approach. Bulletin of economic integration, 2012, no 8 (52), pp. 167-173. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18726411
- Egorychev A.M., Fedoseyeva I.A. Implementation of competencies in the system of higher pedagogical education: the possibility of using the meanings and values of Russian culture. Bulletin of economic integration, 2014, no. 3 (72), pp. 97-103. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21752659
- Egorychev A.M. National education as the main factor in Russia’s social development: traditions and modernity. Bulletin of the Educational and Methodological Association of Russian Universities for Education in the Field of Social Work, 2009, no. 4, pp. 78-89. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25371630
- Ivin A.A., Nikiforov A.L. Dictionary of logic. Moscow, VLADOS, 1997, 384 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22537901
- Lipsky I.A. The main paradigms of education. Pedagogical education and science. 2009, no. 5, pp. 4–10. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17062068
- Lukov V.A. Education paradigms. Humanities: theory and methodology, 2005, no. 3, pp. 139–151. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11031438
- Mardakhaev L.V., Nikitina N.I. Modern pedagogical paradigms of continuous vocational education of social professionals in the university complex. Herald of the Siberian State Road Academy, 2012, no. 24, pp. 146-152. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17875316
- Mardakhaev L.V., Tsvnikova T.G. Methodological frameworks for the formation of a social and adaptive component of vocational training in high school. CITISE, 2015, no. 2, pp. 31. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24195001
- Mathis V.I. Polyparadigm approach as a methodological basis for the creation of a modern school. Siberian teaching journal, 2009, no. 2, pp. 54-64. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13103820
- Mosolov V.A. Paradigms of Education in The Teaching Thought of Russia of the 19th and 20th Centuries. St. Petersburg, 2006, 367 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15977103
- Ronzhina N.V. Theoretical and Methodological basics of professional pedagogy. Yekaterinburg, 2015, 35 p.
- Serikov V.V. Personality-oriented education – search for a new paradigm. Moscow, Volgograd State Teachers’ University Publ., 1998, 80 p.
- Fedoseeva I.A. Theoretical approaches to building a strategy for the development of higher education. Social pedagogy, 2015, no. 1, pp. 71-75. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23602025
- Fomina S.N., Birch N.A., Kvitkovskaya A.A. The construction of an individual educational route of a student as a way of conscious educational activity. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2018, vol. 17, no. 3 (148), pp. 42-49. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36499780
- Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Actualization of the spiritual and moral education of students. Human capital, 2010, no. 6 (18), pp. 126-129. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24192425
- Yaroslavtseva N.V. Modern Russian education and educational services. CITISE, 2019, no. 3 (20). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39135347
Yaroslavtseva N.V., Razgonov V.L., Lopoukha T.L. Paradigm and concepts of professional education in the higher education system. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 251-260. DOI: http://oi.org/10.5350/2409761.2020.1.23